Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Do You Know About Google Admob? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Know About Google Admob? (351 Views)

Question About Google Adsence Account,can You Help Please? / Make 36-700k On Google Admob, Google Is Sure / Google Admob Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Google Admob? by Gamechanger45(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
I just discovered this site recently . The site "Google admob" i s where you are paid for sharing links and playing games: testing of new apps and all of that.

But i was told you need to have an app for carrying out these tasks. You can throw more light if you know anything about it please.
Re: What Do You Know About Google Admob? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gamechanger45:
I just discovered this site recently . The site "Google admob" i s where you are paid for sharing links and playing games: testing of new apps and all of that.

But i was told you need to have an app for carrying out these tasks. You can throw more light if you know anything about it please.

You're putting yourself as bait for scammers
Re: What Do You Know About Google Admob? by Gspotlicker(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gamechanger45:

Google admob is for app owner just like website owner make money through Google ads same goes for app owner. Oh and don't be deceive, self clicking doesn't work anymore

(1) (Reply)

NOC Engineer / Folorunsho Alakija: Biography Of The Most Successful Business Woman 2022 / Reasons Why You Should Learning UI/UX Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.