Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta (1958 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 10 Nasarawa Police Officers On Their Way From Osun Election / Niger Delta Militants Vow To Take 10 Fulani Lives For Every Life Killed In Delta / Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Insecurity(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 cows in Anambra State

A yet-to-be identified gunmen have kidnapped 10 members of the Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria MACBAN in Anambra State with 300 Cows, Igbere TV has learnt.

They were said to have demanded N4m ransom and a gun from families of the victim.

The South East Chairman of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Alhaji Gidado Siddiki confirmed the incident.

The incident, according to Siddiki, happened at Obene Community in Ogbaru local government area settlement of the herders around 1.30am on Saturday.
He alleged said the herders were attacked at their settlement while asleep and their animals forcefully taken away by the gunmen numbering about 40.

He said they invaded the area with sophisticated weapons, guns, cutlasses, sticks and charms.

According to him, the kidnappers had established contact with their victims families, demanding N4million and one gun as ransom.

As I speak to you now, I have reported the incident to the Police and DSS for prompt action,” he informed.

He appealed to the kidnappers to release his members and cows, stressing that the abductees were mere strugglers.

He condemned the politicisation of the herdsmen and host communities conflict across the country.

He noted that the herdsmen were always accused of crime, even in situations where they were the victims of attack.

Siddiki blamed the face-off between herdsmen, farmers and host communities on lack of accurate communication by the concern authorities.

He commended Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo for initiating peace and reconciliation committee to address the security challenges in the State and the South East region at large.

Anambra police spokesman Ikenga Tochukwu confirmed the incident.

He urged the leadership of Miyetti Allah in the State to come up with more information that would enable the Police commence aggressive investigation into the matter.

Accordng to him: “Yes, we are aware of the incident, but we want the Miyetti Allah leadership to supply us with more information, since the Kidnappers have established ransom contact with the victims families.”

He advised the Miyetti Allah leadership not to react, assuring the Commissioner of Police Echeng Echeng and other security agencies would do everything possible to rescue the victims from their abductors.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418677/breaking-unknown-gunmen-kidnap-10-fulani-herdsmen-300-cows-anambra-state/#forward

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by TheScientist: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
......The Scientist is Here......

UGM kidnapped fulani men?

Bush meat don catch the hunter.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Sergio103(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Not good

Good and Bad.

It's high time Nigeria is divided, so that peace will reign.

27th April is fast approaching....and herders will really suffer if they don't caution themselves from that day in the East

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Namdeenero(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
How can 300 cows be kidnapped?? I’m not understanding

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Sergio103(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheScientist:
A

You never tell me the answer to the question I asked you previously oh.

"The laboratory product if reaction between H2SO4 and cellulose" smiley
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by decatalyst(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
I remember a movie title "two can play a game"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by SmartProf(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:
Not good
Killer herdsmen have not been known for good deeds as well, so it's an eye for an eye.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by jmoore(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Igbere TV is the media arm of IPOB terrorists. Sometimes, they dish out FAKE NEWS to incite people.

Until other media confirms the story, it remains one of the usual propaganda news by IPOB.

They foolishly used the word 'kidnap'. You don't kidnap animals. Igbere TV and illiteracy!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by duro4chang(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Just the way it is happening in the north.
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Am in Anambra now No such SH!T

Op get your fact right..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by habsydiamond(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Buhari come pay ransom ooo.. Dem Don catch ur people ooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Sergio103(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
SmartProf:

Killer herdsmen have not been known for good deeds as well, so it's an eye for an eye.

Well..

I am neutral in this case bro
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Padipadi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
See drama who buy this bad market?
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Balkan(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is staged by the Fulanis. It's their own people that arranged this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by TheScientist: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:

You never tell me the answer to the question I asked you previously oh.

"The laboratory product if reaction between H2SO4 and cellulose" smiley

Why are you tempting TheScientist? Well, the cellulose will be hydrolyzed to glucose monosaccharide.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin cheesy Oh what a glorious development! These Fulani herdsmen haven't seen something yet.What's good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by AntiBMC(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hehe. Otun ti zehhh o grin

Watch how army will swing into action now to rescue bubu's beloved.... whilst over 105 kidnapped train victims continue to languish in bokoharam's captivity.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Beremx(f): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
300 cows kidnapped? Where will UGM keep the cows.
To MACBAN...

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Sergio103(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheScientist:

Why are you tempting TheScientist? Well, the cellulose will be hydrolyzed to glucose monosaccharide.

Which colour will be giving out? kiss

Abeg no dey browse my questions oh
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by TheScientist: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:

Which colour will be giving out? kiss

Abeg no dey browse my questions oh

Sergio, Why are you asking questions you already know the answers to? Even a SERIOUS secondarian can EASILY answer the questions you are asking. What point are you trying to prove by asking those questions? I'm done answering you until you tell me the motive behind your questions.
I consider it an insult for you to tell me i'm browsing the answers to your questions. Are you trying to say my 1st and 2nd degrees are useless? Please, don't provoke me into anger. I could be gentle and nasty at the same time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Sergio103(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheScientist:

Sergio, Why are you asking questions you already know the answers to? Even a SERIOUS secondarian can EASILY answer the questions you are asking. What point are you trying to prove by asking those questions? I'm done answering you until you tell me the motive behind your questions.
I consider it an insult for you to tell me i'm browsing the answers to your questions. Are you trying to say my 1st and 2nd degrees are useless? Please, don't provoke me into anger. I could be gentle and nasty at the same time.

Okay sorry bro

The thing triggering the question is your monicker cheesy

But sorry for that
It's just a brain test
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by TheScientist: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:

Okay sorry bro

The thing triggering the question is your monicker cheesy

But sorry for that
It's just a brain test

Sorry for the way i reacted.
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Sergio103(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheScientist:

Sorry for the way i sounded. The monicker is real. The person behind the monicker is truly a scientist (in health line)

Nice one bro.

Nice to meet you.
Am a scientist too

Nice to hear you are real. Because some people do pick monicker of what they ain't up to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by TheScientist: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:

Nice one bro.

Nice to meet you.
Am a scientist too

Nice to hear you are real. Because some people do pick monicker of what they ain't up to

......The Sbientist is Here......

Okay. Nice to meet you too.
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Charmingrascal(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tit for tat.
Nigeria is gone.
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Emergingnation3(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
jmoore:
Igbere TV is the media arm of IPOB terrorists. Sometimes, they dish out FAKE NEWS to incite people.

Until other media confirms the story, it remains one of the usual propaganda news by IPOB.

They foolishly used the word 'kidnap'. You don't kidnap animals. Igbere TV and illiteracy!!
You're pained Because your terrorist lots are at the recieving end..

Typical Fulani Muslim...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by SirBlack999(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Propaganda from the fulani government. How can one kidnap, move, and hide 300 cows??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by gentiles(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Igbos should stop harassing other tribes that are engaging in legal business in igboland. Learn to be a good host to other tribes, desist from your anti-social behaviours.
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by techWriter3: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
can 300 be understanding ... However, check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by tungamaje: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:
Igbos should stop harassing other tribes that are engaging in legal business in igboland. Learn to be a good host to other tribes, desist from your anti-social behaviours.
Even if your visitors are kidnapping, raping your wives and mothers and killing your farmers? It would definitely be stupid to sit down and watch them because you want to be good hosts

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by dialfa: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:

Eating people's crops and killing farmers are not legal businesses in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta by Is04970: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Is this how flaties intend to raise money for Peter Obi's campaign?
Please release the innocence herdsman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Heard Shouting Emi Lo Kan ( Its Remaining Me ) / 2023: Two Northerners Endorse Tinubu For President (Pic) / General Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.