Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor (583 Views)

Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / US Leaders Ponder The Withdrawal Of Troops And Equipment From Saudi Arabia / France, European Allies Announce Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali After 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by ken6488(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Last month we heard news that they are pleading with china for armor

So the story just died

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by seunny4lif(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
I swear
They said Russia will be out of missiles within 2 weeks.

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by VictorUSA(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
The two above me are always wailing endlessly.Just today more Russian generals were killed like cheap pepper.We will continue pound una like that.
Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by DerrickzB: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
The two above me are always wailing endlessly.Just today more Russian generals were killed like cheap pepper.We will continue pound una like that.

You should be preparing for jamb or post UTME!! I don’t know who gave you smart phone oo

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by DannyFX2638: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

You should be preparing for jamb or post UTME!! I don’t know who gave you smart phone oo
na people way day quote the guy I day Pity.. The guy na still undergraduate that still receives stipends from his parents while he will be at home watching Hollywood high school movie thinking he will get there someday and still come online here to defend the movie producers he always watch

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by obiekunie01: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
seunny4lif:
I swear
They said Russia will be out of missiles within 2 weeks.

THEY EVEN SAY ALL THE RUSSIAN GENERALS HAVE SURRENDERED AND PUTIN IS NOW BEGGING CLOWN ZELENSKY TO COME FOR NEGOTIATION.

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by VictorUSA(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

bros i will quote you after jamb and admission.
Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by Dvdpity: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
This war really opened my eyes. I was thinking that USA actually won the ww11 because we always ready about the Normandy turn around allies This allies that, as of now after reading about the Soviets army the red army and how they defeated Hitler I duff my hat for the Russians. Its not easy to lose 27miilon soldiers and still defeat the Germans. A lot of inventions in this world are russians, starting from space exploration to technologies. These guys are so good. Formally I read about the economy of Russia, in which MSN always say that russian economy is poor and Russia is under developed. This war made me to understand that Russia is far developed and their economy is even the number one in Europe, they are self sufficient in almost every where, have a lot of mineral's, rich in various types of food, rich in various types of rare earth and materials and are highly industrialized...and again western news has been feeding us with a lot of Garbage about Russia and corruption, this war has made me to understand that after China the least corrupt country I can think of is Russia, how can you explain to me that Russia is surviving this barrage of sanctions, if they are corrupted, This shows that Russia is a properly manage country. I also discovered about russian cultures, they value their culture so much. A lot more. Russia is just a country that is so so rich and blessed in all round by God.

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by Ruggedniggaone: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Havilarharvardi:
I'm a coward, I'm a bastard of my generation; i will get back inside and hide under my mama smelling puss*

that's cool bro thanks for telling us more about yourself and your whoring mama

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by DerrickzB: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
bros i will quote you after jamb and admission.

Good!! Study hard!! I wish you success!! wink

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by DerrickzB: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
DannyFX2638:
na people way day quote the guy I day Pity.. The guy na still undergraduate that still receives stipends from his parents while he will be at home watching Hollywood high school movie thinking he will get there someday and still come online here to defend the movie producers he always watch

Swears bro!! The way he is always active on every thread shows he just sits at home and eats free food!! Na wa

Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by leofab(f): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2022
ken6488:
Last month we heard news that they are pleading with china for armor

So the story just died
they have been resupplied through Serbia.
Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by seunny4lif(m): 2:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Like Russia and China don’t share massive borders grin
leofab:
Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Dvdpity:
This war really opened my eyes. I was thinking that USA actually won the ww11 because we always ready about the Normandy turn around allies This allies that, as of now after reading about the Soviets army the red army and how they defeated Hitler I duff my hat for the Russians. Its not easy to lose 27miilon soldiers and still defeat the Germans. A lot of inventions in this world are russians, starting from space exploration to technologies. These guys are so good. Formally I read about the economy of Russia, in which MSN always say that russian economy is poor and Russia is under developed. This war made me to understand that Russia is far developed and their economy is even the number one in Europe, they are self sufficient in almost every where, have a lot of mineral's, rich in various types of food, rich in various types of rare earth and materials and are highly industrialized...and again western news has been feeding us with a lot of Garbage about Russia and corruption, this war has made me to understand that after China the least corrupt country I can think of is Russia, how can you explain to me that Russia is surviving this barrage of sanctions, if they are corrupted, This shows that Russia is a properly manage country. I also discovered about russian cultures, they value their culture so much. A lot more. Russia is just a country that is so so rich and blessed in all round by God.

Why do you like typing jargons?
Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by ken6488(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2022
leofab:
That sounds meaningful to you?

Russia and China are neighbors
Re: Is Russia No Longer Out Of Troops An Armor by Kingsteve(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
See them...the walking dead.
Putin Zombs!

*spits*

Russia And Her Allies Might Declare War On Ukraine / Special Forces Arrest Traitor Ukrainian Woman For Aiding Russian Troops / Ukraine Has ‘suspended’ Peace Talks – Putin