Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents (23265 Views)

IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by lovat(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
Cry for ipob?

When Simon Ekpa said you people are very dumb illiterates he knew exactly what he was talking about, having interacted with most of you behind the scenes. You come off really handicapped upstairs and tend to flaunt that handicap like an enviable medal of honour.

If this wasn't the case, you probably wouldn't have equated what I wrote above to "crying for ipob".

Slovenly cowards.

Still very much alive and well, and very sure I'd live longer than your parents and the rest of the members of your entire household.

But let me ask, why do you ask if I'm still alive though? Craving for human flesh? If you need it so badly, why don't you just pick one of your siblings and get a meat cleaver and do the damn thing already? Or are they all dead and gone? Well, you may also look towards your extended family. I'm sure you'd find someone tasty amongst them.

Effing cannibalistic mutt
Seun your forum trended four days ago on Twitter because of people like this who make NL toxic with their tribal slurs and insults.

Mynd44 and lalasticlala needs to do more to protect the sanctity of this forum.

Nairaland might face sanctions by a fair government of nothing is done about this.

How do a poster call someone an EEFING CANNIBALISTIC MUTT and everyone feels nothing happened

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by shigishege: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! irrelevant indeed,,

As a matter of fact Igbo are like life supporting machine in Nigeria without which she can't survive.. we'll pull out and she will scatter..
na so
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by shigishege: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Infighting in your figment of imagination Abi.. grin

Afonja Muslim, IQ deficients stunts and sophisticated skull miner..
you better focus on your skull mining Business and leave IPOB out of your misery..
someone said you guys are cannibalistic mutts. grin
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by tungamaje: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
paramakina202:

Even Benue people that are murdered every day by Fulani herdsmen haven't banned beef nor any other region for that matter.
Our Efi Igbo can't sustain our beef market for one week you know that.Did anyone stop them from marketing efi Igbo in the market?
Ban against Open grazing is different from so called Fulani beef ban.IPOB don't think before they jump.All these their anti people policies will see to their end soon.So many people are already tired of their BS.

Don't compare Igbos with helpless Benue who have been conquered by Fulani. Moreover Igbos aren't gluttonous to love beef over the lives of our people. If banning cows in Igboland would bring peace, so be it. Cows are not the only source of animal protein. We have decided to ban the illegal activities of our killers to save our lives and there is nothing you can do about it

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Tomek09(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
omenka:
These terrorists sure think they're smart and everyone else a fool. They imagine everyone else carries the curse of unparalleled stupidity like their members and supporters.

They rely almost entirely on propaganda to achieve the goals they've set for themselves. You create an armed group, mostly comprising bloodthirsty ignorant illiterates and jailbirds, give them orders which the carry out to a T, and then come out to deny responsibility every fvckin time.

You have ordered those into cattle business to vacate the East before a particular date not far from today, failure of which would attract very dire consiquences. You know the consequences would come in the form of death and destruction as always, so you put out this idiotic press statement to deflect blame, create room for denial, when the bodies start piling up because you know indeed, just like your failed experiment with the sit at home, the bodies would start piling soon.

You Igbos are probably dumber than a dead sloth.
[/s]
Go and mourn your people in Benue slaughtered into pieces by Fulani herdsmen. Death toll rises to 35 since last week. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Lastmankc(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
These terrorists sure think they're smart and everyone else a fool. They imagine everyone else carries the curse of unparalleled stupidity like their members and supporters.

They rely almost entirely on propaganda to achieve the goals they've set for themselves. You create an armed group, mostly comprising bloodthirsty ignorant illiterates and jailbirds, give them orders which the carry out to a T, and then come out to deny responsibility every fvckin time.

You have ordered those into cattle business to vacate the East before a particular date not far from today, failure of which would attract very dire consiquences. You know the consequences would come in the form of death and destruction as always, so you put out this idiotic press statement to deflect blame, create room for denial, when the bodies start piling up because you know indeed, just like your failed experiment with the sit at home, the bodies would start piling soon.

As usually,I know I will find you here masturbating.But people where slaughtered like cows in Benue and you never said anything about it.You will soon blame ipob for your low sperm count.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Nairalandnigga(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's the spirit of unity. In my beloved Abia State, Hausa indigenes are enjoying themselves, they live large because in Umuahia food plenty Wella. One of them told me he's not going back to the North again, that Abia is his second home. There is one of them that sales jewelries, I bought one original necklace from him 35 thousand naira precisely. They always hail me whenever they see me. Hausa people are really enjoying themselves in Umuahia, no one is disturbing them. They are my friends, I prefer them to Yoruba anyways.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by merits(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/23/ipob-vows-protect-hausas-against-%E2%80%98jihadists%E2%80%99-attacking-south-east-residents
3 gbosa for IPOB.
Gbosa!
Gbosa!!
Gbosa!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:

Ipob was never a terrorist organisation bt in retaliation to government clampdown and aggression their activities became terrorist like under under a different group linked to ipob bt without any confirmation known as ESN, Then are group birth from aftermath of the violence or resistance known as UGM still with no confirmed links to ipob.

So its,either ipob is playing double agent.

or they have factions now.

or they are correcting their wrong ideologies due to public backlash or political reasons.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by OmoEpe(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mmkpuru mmiri people want to protect other tribes in their potopotor region so as to get China Obi vote for his Twitter Presidential ambition

IPOB miscreants are the dumbest set of human ever to inhabit planet Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Kingspin(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
I repeat the unknown is well known by the security agencies.
I believe, there is a reason they decided to hide and protect their identity, (unknown gunmen)
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by umarsule885(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
Cry for ipob?

When Simon Ekpa said you people are very dumb illiterates he knew exactly what he was talking about, having interacted with most of you behind the scenes. You come off really handicapped upstairs and tend to flaunt that handicap like an enviable medal of honour.

If this wasn't the case, you probably wouldn't have equated what I wrote above to "crying for ipob".

Slovenly cowards.

Still very much alive and well, and very sure I'd live longer than your parents and the rest of the members of your entire household.

But let me ask, why do you ask if I'm still alive though? Craving for human flesh? If you need it so badly, why don't you just pick one of your siblings and get a meat cleaver and do the damn thing already? Or are they all dead and gone? Well, you may also look towards your extended family. I'm sure you'd find someone tasty amongst them.

DAMN!!!��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by jrusky(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
In as far I agreed with the statement but putting criminal and violent collaborator blame on security men I somehow disagreed with that, please mention Ekpa name without fear this bitch dude has openly said he is behind many of these atrocities so pls call a spade a spade.

I'm not exonarating our security men but if people like Ekpa has not collabo or compromise all these demons hiding under security would have be exposed since.

The bastards UGM are not strangers or ghosts they are indigenes who know everyone, everywhere and everything plsss.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by paramakina202: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
tungamaje:

Don't compare Igbos with helpless Benue who have been conquered by Fulani. Moreover Igbos aren't gluttonous to love beef over the lives of our people. If banning cows in Igboland would bring peace, so be it. Cows are not the only source of animal protein. We have decided to ban the illegal activities of our killers to save our lives and there is nothing you can do about it

Who are the WE that decided to ban beef in Igboland?
Who did you consult before the ban?
Did you consult thousands of Igbo cattle dealers?
Thousands of butchers and other stake holders and consumers?
You can't just wake up and ban what ever you like.What other alternative did you provide?
You want the price of cow to skyrocket to 3mln per cow in Igboland so that the poor will die of manultrition.
Which peace are you talking about when ESN have already sent the herdsmen back to the North?
I thought IPOB said our farms are now safe for our mother and wives to cultivate because Fulani herdsmen awala,ha agbala oso.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by NLPoliceWoman: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:

But as for Fulani angry..........kill em all!!!!!!!!!!

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 3

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts [/b]against any person, [b]tribe, race.....
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Nyanmiridunce: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! I don't dangle with stale Unity beggars, especially female Afonja Muslim like you...

zombie, grin have you paid your April ipob dues to cownu?
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Sergio103(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[/b]
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 3

3. [b]Don't threaten
, support or DEFEND violent acts [/b]against any person, [b]tribe, race.....

Yawns
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by shortIGBOman: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
They must protect their Northern masters. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Franklerry: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Election don com
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by adecz: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fulani are the mayor problem in
Nigeria ..
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Omodua(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:

You must be a daft and hypocrite. Your comments suggests so.
I am ashamed of you. Always commenting on southeast affairs whereas your state is burning. Just yesterdays,over 30 of your kinsmen were killed by Fulani herdsmen. You were mute. Now,you have rediscovered your mouth because of DSS inspired crisis in South East in cahoot with Fulani militia.
Shameless man depending on crumbs from master's table.
Eeedi*t!
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Omodua(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Did you just come here to cry for ipob or those massacred in Benue by Fulani terrorists?
Abi o...Ask the eedi*t!
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Omodua(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
MuhammedSaf:
[s][/s]
Omenka a family of 5 was wiped out today by Fulani herdsmen in Benue.

https://www.nairaland.com/7092049/fulani-herdsmen-attack-jato-aka-benue

Kindly rise up and speak for them.
stop disgracing yourself.
you're no longer relevant here because everybody don see you finish.
Exactly. Omenka is now a laughing stock. Shameless as his ancestors. Benue is on fire and always coming here to spew nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Snakedoctor1: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/23/ipob-vows-protect-hausas-against-%E2%80%98jihadists%E2%80%99-attacking-south-east-residents

Nice propaganda for Kanu's release negotiation. I like this straqegy
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Sonn(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:

Wasted School fees,
So you are still alive?
you are still alive while the government you supports/supported every night and day has left Nigerians to be roasted on daily basis like "suya" in the hands of BANDITS, ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, HERDSMEN, helplessly without any solution in sight, and you this THING has never cared about this, yet you have the fvcking gut to talk about ipob,
I wish i can be allowed to call you an animal.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Omodua(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
Cry for ipob?

Slovenly cowards.

I think you should be ignored. Your comments depicts you as a jester and lack seriousness. Many of us are baffled with your senseless comments bordering on idiocy and lack of commonsense. Benue is almost decimated by Fulani herdsmen and bandits. And yet you're not worried about the genocide going on there.
You should not be given attention.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by JustforMen: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
lovat:
Seun your forum trended four days ago on Twitter because of people like this who make NL toxic with their tribal slurs and insults.

Mynd44 and lalasticlala needs to do more to protect the sanctity of this forum.

Nairaland might face sanctions by a fair government of nothing is done about this.

How do a poster call someone an EEFING CANNIBALISTIC MUTT and everyone feels nothing happened

But Dem dey chow the thing na! grin grin angry
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by MrSly(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

Not by protecting blood sucking vampires from the sahara

Most of us needs to read wide. They said Hausa community. What you don't know, obviously, is that Hausa is very much different from Fulani and the former faces the same murderous temerity of the latter.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by zuchyblink(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
TimeTraveller:
The Southeast is a wasteland
Nobody wants to live there.
Y'all are vile and hostile to visitors
Yet, you are everywhere...
these stories are only Nairaland

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by billgabb(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Useless man
omenka:

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by SILVERLINES: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:

of course you are a fool, you are here crying when Fulani herdsmen Mohammadu Buhari brothers have turned the entire northern part of the contree to grave yard.

Idiotic omenka
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Proudlyomonna: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
Cry for ipob?

Slovenly cowards.

But you still did not say a thing about the calamity happening you your Benue State angry
Is it that Igbo lives matter while the lives of your own people in Benue does not matter? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.