Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido (8007 Views)

Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate / 2023: Kwara North PDP Guber Aspirants Resolve To Pick Consensus Candidate / 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

But was Tinubu also your English teacher?
you Sound so unintelligent and dumbbb! ₦30k stipend Aboki is correcting English shocked... Since when? shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by LeoDeKing: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
you Sound so unintelligent and dumbbb! ₦30k stipend Aboki is correcting English shocked... Since when? shocked
Yeah, the N30k stipend Abokki just told you to stop using Aba made English on a public forum.

Since when? Okay, effective today.

If that is what it means to be "unintelligent and dumbbb", then congo jews must be using a different dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by Houstency(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

If you want to be a troll, atleast be an intelligent one nah

Irony, coming from one of the biggest unintelligent troll on this platform!
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yeah, the N30k stipend Abokki just told you to stop using Aba made English on a public forum.

Poor and Proud. Is this what you zombies have been reduced to? Buhari dn use your eyes see pepper. You are now so comfortable in poverty! ₦30k stipend zombie!

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by Franking: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

If yorubas can contest then north have right to contest too

Zoning is dead ...you can't be talking about zoning and osibanjo and tinubu are contesting na no na

If u want zoning then it's south east turn if not let let everyone contest simple

Exactly.
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2022
In fairness and equity the north shouldn't even be thinking about this coming election.
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by LeoDeKing: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
BabaJideAFONJA:
Poor and Proud. Is this what you zombies have been reduced to? Buhari dn use your eyes see pepper. You are now so comfortable in poverty! ₦30k stipend zombie!
[/s]
Failed attempt at deflecting, Aba made engrish is not allowed on the platform. Period.

The other fairy tales for self fantasies are not necessary and I won't bother responding to them.

But next time, be well behaved because this forum is guided by rules.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Failed attempt at deflecting, Aba made engrish is not allowed on the platform. Period.

The other fairy tales for self fantasies are not necessary and I won't bother responding to them.

Go and tell that to your Iragbiji People's President. ₦30k Clown!
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by humberjade: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2022
SpatialKing:
Confusionist

South West does not have a consensus candidate: No problem

The North does not have a consensus candidate: No problem

South East does not have a consensus: Igbos are not united, Igbos are not loyal, Igbos don't love each other

The difference between the 3 regions you mentioned is that, while 2 have the electoral numbers to sway the election results in its favour, SE doesn't have that kinda luxury, they somehow have the smallest population of all regions, hence, the encouragement to pull resources together, present a candidate, and he will be seriously.

grin
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by NiceMen: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2022
SpatialKing:
Confusionist

South West does not have a consensus candidate: No problem

The North does not have a consensus candidate: No problem

South East does not have a consensus: Igbos are not united, Igbos are not loyal, Igbos don't love each other
Funny enough, South East PDP have chosen a consensus candidate... I am having a feeling that the South East that they are underrating might spring a surprise
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by LeoDeKing: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
BabaJideAFONJA:
Go and tell that to your Iragbiji People's President. ₦30k Clown!
[/s]
Still ain't sticking.

Stop using Aba made engrish, this is nairaland, not ummuna meeting.

Lol, mine is even far less than 30k, just 2k monthly, and not regular.

But how my monthly 2k affects your monthly $1bn earnings so much that you are trying to shift from Aba made engrish to it is what I can't still understand. grin
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by VictorUSA(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2022
This time around all these radical islamic terrorists from the north should rest.Rulership is all they crave when they have little to no leadership skills.
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Still ain't sticking.

But how my monthly 2k affects your monthly $1bn earnings so much that you are trying to shift from Aba made engrish to it is what I can't still understand. grin
How intelligent, yet you earn a meager sum of ₦30k stipend ass licking... Have a rethink aren't you almost a wa*te? You can do better!
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by simpleseyi: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2022
majole:
ATIKU IS NOT PART OF THEM. BEWARE OF SASAKI. THAT'S HOW HE HURRIEDLY IMPOSE HIMSELF AS SENATE PRESIDENT

And he was mercilessly whipped. He lost everything. He lost all elective positions in Kwara state.
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by LeoDeKing: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
How intelligent, yet you earn a meager sum of ₦30k stipend ass licking... Have a rethink aren't you almost a wa*te? You can do better!
So you went back to effect correction as directed by 30k stipend Abokki? grin grin grin

And you are here still screaming 30k stipend Aboki? grin grin grin

People dey oh grin grin grin

Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by 1870ven: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

If that is what it means to be "unintelligent and dumbbb", then congo jews must be using a different dictionary.
[/s]
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by 1870ven: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s

[/s]
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by 1870ven: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Still ain't sticking.

[/s]
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by Aystarz: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2022
mu2sa2:
This is the season men of gods, babalawos, marabouts, soothsayers and other practised liars make their kill from desperate politicians. No matter the depth of gloom in the economic outlook, some people will be smiling their way to the bank.

Self already killed the black man eons ago. The one thing left is to nail him in a coffin and bury him!
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by SpatialKing(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2022
humberjade:

The difference between the 3 regions you mentioned is that, while 2 have the electoral numbers to sway the election results in its favour, SE doesn't have that kinda luxury, they somehow have the smallest population of all regions, hence, the encouragement to pull resources together, present a candidate, and he will be seriously.

grin

If is by electoral population GEJ won't have won 2011 elections
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by humberjade: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2022
SpatialKing:

If is by electoral population GEJ won't have won 2011 elections

We are talking about aspirants here, not flagbearers.

The electoral population of the SE will still fall short of delivering the candidacy to a united SE, not to talk of a disjointed one.

GEJ was incumbent, and from SS too...and with what I have deduced the majority of the political class in the land trust the SS with power far above the Igbos
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by SpatialKing(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2022
humberjade:

We are talking about aspirants here, not flagbearers.

The electoral population of the SE will still fall short of delivering the candidacy to a united SE, not to talk of a disjointed one.

GEJ was incumbent, and from SS too...and with what I have deduced the majority of the political class in the land trust the SS with power far above the Igbos

Is not only SE that will going to the pools..
North West, North East, South west, or North Central alone votes can not produce a president
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by OKOATA(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

If yorubas can contest then north have right to contest too

Zoning is dead ...you can't be talking about zoning and osibanjo and tinubu are contesting na no na

If u want zoning then it's south east turn if not let let everyone contest simple
As it is, it's a southern and northern region thing, if the south wins this coming election, the next election thereafter the South won't allow the North again, that's where regionalism will happen.

North has everything to loose but the south has nothing to loose, even though we might be divided but Southern Region can never be same as the Northern region.

My broda I'm from the west, I want a president from the south east too, Peter Obi or Wike. I sha don't want Atiku or Tinubu there.
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by mrvitalis(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2022
OKOATA:
As it is, it's a southern and northern region thing, if the south wins this coming election, the next election thereafter the South won't allow the North again, that's where regionalism will happen.

North has everything to loose but the south has nothing to loose, even though we might be divided but Southern Region can never be same as the Northern region.

My broda I'm from the west, I want a president from the south east too, Peter Obi or Wike. I sha don't want Atiku or Tinubu there.
Northern and southern thing says who ? Where was the agreement made

So only north east and south east can rotate the presidency for ever ?

The aim of zoning is that each geopolitical zones test power stop trying to use our brains ...if yorubas contest north too can contest simple
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by OKOATA(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

Northern and southern thing says who ? Where was the agreement made

So only north east and south east can rotate the presidency for ever ?

The aim of zoning is that each geopolitical zones test power stop trying to use our brains ...if yorubas contest north too can contest simple
Very soon everything will be opened up to you, North is cursed and a resource drainer, nothing can change in that region and very soon it will boil down to regionalism because nobody wants the north to rule Nigeria again. They are filled with backwardness. The zoning will be that it will be a regional government where the North will start begging the South for their daily bread. It will now be between the south and the South alone.
Re: 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido by mrvitalis(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2022
OKOATA:
Very soon everything will be opened up to you, North is cursed and a resource drainer, nothing can change in that region and very soon it will boil down to regionalism because nobody wants the north to rule Nigeria again. They are filled with backwardness. The zoning will be that it will be a regional government where the North will start begging the South for their daily bread. It will now be between the south and the South alone.
Go tell them it's either south east rules or north continues the choice is yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Ranks First In Health Outcomes In The Last 5 Years / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Co-chairs MIT Health Solve Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.