Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos (2201 Views)

The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos / Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
GOV EMMANUEL RECEIVES CHINESE MARITIME FIRM, REASSURES ON IBOM SEAPORT PROJECT

The Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Mr Udom Emmanuel has restated the commitment of his administration towards the actualisation of the Ibom Deep Seaport project.

He also expressed the readiness of his administration to do all that is necessary to ensure the immediate commencement of work on the project.

He stated these when he received a delegation from the China Harbour Engineering Company in his office led by its Chairman, Mr. Martin Chen.

Governor Emmanuel appreciated the company for their interest in working with the Akwa Ibom State Government to ensure that the dream of having the Deep Seaport becomes reality.

Earlier, the Chairman of the China Harbour and Engineering Company, Mr Martin Chen, thanked Governor Emmanuel for receiving them and expressed their interest in working with the Government to realise the project.

He stated that their company is the largest port building firm in the world and they had facilitated the construction of ports in different parts of the world, including the Lekki Deep Seaport which is nearing completion.

He identified the peaceful nature of Akwa Ibom State as being a factor that made it easy for them to make the decision to come partner in the construction of the Ibom Deep Seaport and expressed their desire to work with the state Government to deliver on the project.

The delegation from the company also included the Managing Director, Jason Wang; Senior Marketing Manager Scott Jiang and Buki John, a senior engineer.

Joining the Governor to receive them were the Chairman of the Technical Committee on the Development of Ibom Deep Sea Port, Mrs Mfon Usoro, the Commissioner for Special Duties, Dr Bassey Okon and other Governemnt ..

https://www.facebook.com/100064325576843/posts/358997086254474/?d=n

Lalasticlala front page

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by F4ku: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
I just can't wait for this to materialized..
Akwa ibom.. My second home..

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Akwa Ibom Ayaya..

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gov Emmanuel Udom is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Sergio103(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Akwa ibom Ayaya

I want to go home
Am from akwa ibom
Incase you don't know
Akwa ibom ayaya cool

I love this music ehhhh
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
F4ku:
I just can't wait for this to materialized..
Akwa ibom.. My second home..
it will be delivered
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by KhalaKuta(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Where is the update?

8 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ebubu: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
This project don dey for paper since 20 years

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ebubu: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
KhalaKuta:
Where is the update?
I been want see cranes and heavy duty vehicles working oo and barricading

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by KhalaKuta(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ebubu:
I been want see cranes and heavy duty vehicles working oo and barricading
Iswearugad,the op dey ment
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Iswearugad,the op dey ment
your father the ment comrade
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by aribisala0(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
It looks you just collected your 30k for this month. Was this how he was taking pictures when he was building the wasteful 21 story and worship center. Tomorrow you will post him taking pic with another scam partners.It will be better for you to go and be selling phones in plaza to earn better living

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by okeysoninv: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
vasel15 just left the room. on serious note when will my people in South East start holding our leaders accountable instead of crying over federal fulani
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
vasel15 just left the room. on serious note when will my people in South East start holding our leaders accountable instead of crying over federal fulani
Holding them accountable over. Before you reply tell me the states in the north you have visited so that I can engage you well . And if you feel I am the guy you are referring.Then I don't have your time.Why should I have more than one moniker in nairaland when I am not jobless or is who ever that owns the forum paying me
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by okeysoninv: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biafran4life:
Holding them accountable over. Before you reply tell me the states in the north you have visited so that I can engage you well
I want my south east to be like Dubai of nigeria. nothing concerns me with north affairs
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
I want my south east to be like Dubai of nigeria. nothing concerns me with north affairs
Then I don't have your time,you have nothing to offer.I have been round the country so I engage only people who have been to other states mostly the other side of the divide.It looks you are still being fed by your parents

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ebubu: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biafran4life:
It looks you just collected your 30k for this month. Was this how he was taking pictures when he was building the wasteful 21 story and worship center. Tomorrow you will post him taking pic with another scam partners.It will be better for you to go and be selling phones in plaza to earn better living
plaza grin plaza by abak road or aka road?
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by jamesversion: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ilaumoh:
GOV EMMANUEL RECEIVES CHINESE MARITIME FIRM, REASSURES ON IBOM SEAPORT PROJECT

The Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Mr Udom Emmanuel has restated the commitment of his administration towards the actualisation of the Ibom Deep Seaport project.

He also expressed the readiness of his administration to do all that is necessary to ensure the immediate commencement of work on the project.

He stated these when he received a delegation from the China Harbour Engineering Company in his office led by its Chairman, Mr. Martin Chen.

Governor Emmanuel appreciated the company for their interest in working with the Akwa Ibom State Government to ensure that the dream of having the Deep Seaport becomes reality.

Earlier, the Chairman of the China Harbour and Engineering Company, Mr Martin Chen, thanked Governor Emmanuel for receiving them and expressed their interest in working with the Government to realise the project.

He stated that their company is the largest port building firm in the world and they had facilitated the construction of ports in different parts of the world, including the Lekki Deep Seaport which is nearing completion.

He identified the peaceful nature of Akwa Ibom State as being a factor that made it easy for them to make the decision to come partner in the construction of the Ibom Deep Seaport and expressed their desire to work with the state Government to deliver on the project.

The delegation from the company also included the Managing Director, Jason Wang; Senior Marketing Manager Scott Jiang and Buki John, a senior engineer.

Joining the Governor to receive them were the Chairman of the Technical Committee on the Development of Ibom Deep Sea Port, Mrs Mfon Usoro, the Commissioner for Special Duties, Dr Bassey Okon and other Governemnt ..

https://www.facebook.com/100064325576843/posts/358997086254474/?d=n

Lalasticlala front page

Lol.
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Mofun: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Akwa Ibom is specially blessed. Akpabio started something of a laudable legacy and it's fascinating to see it being carried on. I wish every state governor is as patriotic and visionary!
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by padi94(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
This project na cruise, make anybody no lie give you
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mofun:
Akwa Ibom is specially blessed. Akpabio started something of a laudable legacy and it's fascinating to see it being carried on. I wish every state governor is as patriotic and visionary!
Akwa Ibom is indeed very bless bro

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biafran4life:
Coming from so from a backward ideology of Biafra.. From a tribe selling gala the whole of uyo .. Just focus on your waterlocked region ok

1 Like

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Basheer22: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ebubu:
This project don dey for paper since 20 years

Abakaliki wawa sef dey talk
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Basheer22:

grin
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Basheer22: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biafran4life:

You don't know more than petty trading, dumb ipob fool.
A single plane bought by Ibom Air is what the entire Southeast region cannot do. Useless lump of failed villages.
I don't know why you ipob baboons are always angry when you see Akwa Ibom progress, I don't know why. Are they the ones responsible for the sit at home destroying the East or the UGM using igbos as shooting practice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ebubu: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Coming from so from a backward ideology of Biafra.. From a tribe selling gala the whole of uyo .. Just focus on your waterlocked region ok
are you sure it’s not ur people that’s selling that pure water shocked
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ebubu: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Basheer22:

You don't know more than petty trading, dumb ipob fool.
A single plane bought by Ibom Air is what the entire Southeast region cannot do. Useless lump of failed villages.
I don't know why you ipob baboons are always angry when you see Akwa Ibom progress, I don't know why. Are they the ones responsible for the sit at home destroying the East or the UGM using igbos as shooting practice?
two or three Igbo men own airlines. Single individual not state undecided
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ebubu: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Basheer22:

at least you sef no get state

Better go and fight for your Yoruba brothers in ibeno and eket before akwa ibom people use dem do suya finish
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ebubu: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
padi94:
This project na cruise, make anybody no lie give you
abi oo
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ebubu: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ilaumoh:
israel too is waterlocked so they developed their air system.

Guess what, now 4 of 5 South East states have airports and 3 airlines. cool
Re: Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Ebubu:
israel too is waterlocked so they developed their air system.

Guess what, now 4 of 5 South East states have airports and 3 airlines. cool
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears In Biafra Land As Attempt To Landgrabbed Niger Delta Oil Failed / Captured Moment Alhaji Shettima Looks At Peter Obi With Hatred / 25% In FCT And Section 42 Of The Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.