Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner (54576 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by ogododo: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some presidential aspirants are currently being hosted for Iftar dinner by the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Saturday evening.

Recall that the First Lady had invited all presidential aspirants, across all political parties, to the Ramadan Iftar, it was however gathered that the event will also be hosting elected party officials.

At the time the event took off, All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufa’i of Kaduna State, and Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State were among the presidential aspirants attending the event.

Also, Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige; Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio; one-time national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Barnabas Gemade; former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; and oil and gas mogul, Tein Jack-Rich were also in attendance.

https://leadership.ng/tinubu-umahi-bala-mohammed-others-attend-first-ladys-iftar-dinner/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by ogododo: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Chop and quench pipu grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by alsudan: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
You can’t see top candidates like Obi and Atiku attending this Summon tagged Dinner.

You will only find Desperados like Thiefnibu there. Am sure the Iragbiji Drug Baron subjected himself to security checks and left his phone outside as directed.

Even If Aisha tells Thiefnibu to open his wide mouth so she can drop a huge dump, the druggie won’t hesitate, as long as it furthers his dead career.

327 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
I know that Ashiere Tinubu must be there just to feel among, snap picture with the first lady, post on the internet and claim the first lady endorsed him

Mumu man

230 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Aonkuuse(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
I know people will still bring bad energy here oo

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by seunmsg(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I know that Ashiere Tinubu must be there just to feel among, snap picture with the first lady, post on the internet and claim the first lady endorsed him

Mumu man

While Tinubu is contesting for president, you’re jumping from thread to thread shouting Tinubu blablablablabla...

Who come be mumu?

322 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by trutharena: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
alsudan:
You can’t see top candidates like Obi and Atiku attending this Summon tagged Dinner.

You will only find Desperados like Thiefnibu there. Am sure the Iragbiji Drug Baron subjected himself to security checks and left his phone outside as directed.

If Aisha tells Thiefnibu to open mouth so she can drop a huge dump, the druggie won’t hesitate, as long as it furthers his dead career.

Lol Obi Pandora, a top candidate?? Even you yourself will question your own logic.

Obi the foolish Pandora thief won’t go since Atiku his slave master did not honor the invite.

The lunatic Peter Obi might even lie he got no money to book a flight to Abuja. Sinparty to him for his phone that got stolen.

317 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by NwaNimo1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tinubu put Aisha's picnic above Alaafin's burial?

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/I1i6E-.gif[/img]

,,,Noted,

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by PrinceOfLagos: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=112216278]

While Tinubu is contesting for president, you’re jumping from thread to thread shouting Tinubu blablablablabla...

I am messenger of truth sent to liberate Yoruba from the corrupt hands of Tinubu and also to make sure his life long presidential ambition fails to fly because Nigerians deserve a good leader and Tinubu is non of that ..

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Peacecore: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
alsudan:

Even If Aisha tells Thiefnibu to open his wide mouth so she can drop a huge dump, the druggie won’t hesitate, as long as it furthers his dead career.

Comrade calm down maka high blood pressure ooh! Remember say dis person no know say u dey exist.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by trutharena: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Mumu man

Tinubu and Aisha are not strangers to each other so it’s normal for Asiwaju to attend the event.

Why is this a concern for you, a supporter of the lunatic stupid man called Peter Peter Obi?

243 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by ogododo: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
trutharena:

Tinubu and Aisha are not strangers to each other so it’s normal for Asiwaju to attend the event.

Why is this a concern for you, a supporter of the lunatic stupid man called Peter Peter Obi?

Lalasticlala food don ready.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Minime10(f): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
So tilumbu no fit go mourn alaafin for ibadan, na Aisha rice & chicken dey hungry am grin grin
I hope im drop im phone as was instructed by Aisha

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Rilwayne001: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Mumu man

You sound like you’re in pain. May God because of this ongoing Ramadan fast heal your pains. Ameen.

cheesy grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
U still dey attend dinner. Dem don go port Jonathan from PDP to treat your Bleep up. You suppose to dey prepare to submit your form for SDP. Instead, you dey here dey drink wine and shine teeth with aisha.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Passionate888: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nigerian first lady based in Dubai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by datopaper(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Campaign ground
Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Asgard73: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Does it matters how he breaks or who he dines with?
Most importantly, Tinubu muSt be on ballot ..
All this media hype and all by Yoruba should be allowed
No excuses
No twist
No stepping down

He Must Contest

And Nigerians are eagerly waiting for how many votes he’s Yoruba people will give him..

North 2023

Power to the people

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by JAMO84: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
You can abuse Tinubu all you want, especially that prince of evil forest that's calling himself princeofLagos. After eight years, you will come cry to him to support candidate from your region, that's when Sango will strike your flat head.

320 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Mandate2023: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Amaechi d chosen 1 is not there?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
IRAGBIJI THIEF

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by RoseMary405(f): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Mumu man
Come on, this is too much! Respect the elders.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Hextor(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
alright
Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by BouquiLake: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Imagine if the real purpose of these people attending and their thoughts while dining is written on the wall.... O maa loud gaaaan ni. shocked cool shocked

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by haffaze777(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rilwayne001:

You sound like you’re in pain. May God because of this ongoing Ramadan fast heal your pains. Ameen.

cheesy grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy

315 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by sammyj: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
These old Fo@ls will do anything to get power and desert the youths !! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Searchingvictor: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice

Somebody should please lend me 30k, I need to pay for my house rent tomorrow. I'll pay back my mid next month. Please embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Triangles1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wash
Re: Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner by Warldbest(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Simp Pee Poo cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. / Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.