Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Water Melon Farmer Needs Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Water Melon Farmer Needs Help (470 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / Share Your Experience On Water Melon Farm / Buy Hybrid Water Melon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Melon Farmer Needs Help by Lekan111(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
My water 39 days old water melon is under attack. Please What is the way forward.
I have applied insecticide twice and fungicide once.
Please I need help please.

1 Like

Re: Water Melon Farmer Needs Help by SuperGro98: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Lekan111:
My water 39 days old water melon is under attack. Please What is the way forward.
I have applied insecticide twice and fungicide once.
Please I need help please.

To completely drive away pests on your farm, it's time to apply Neolife Super 10 is a non-toxic, non-caustic and pesticide, safe and easy to handle and use. Very concentrated and economical, mixed with water in a dilution of 1:1000. Suitable for use on all indoor and outdoor vegetation. It's very effective to drive away ALL insects and pests in your farm so as to have a healthy development of your plant, and a maximum crop harvest.
Kindly check my signature for contact.

Re: Water Melon Farmer Needs Help by Lekan111(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2022
SuperGro98:

To completely drive away pests on your farm, it's time to apply Neolife Super 10 is a non-toxic, non-caustic and pesticide, safe and easy to handle and use. Very concentrated and economical, mixed with water in a dilution of 1:1000. Suitable for use on all indoor and outdoor vegetation. It's very effective to drive away ALL insects and pests in your farm so as to have a healthy development of your plant, and a maximum crop harvest.
Thank you. I will contact now.........
Re: Water Melon Farmer Needs Help by Lekan111(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2022
SuperGro98:

That number is not on whatsapp and you are not picking your calls
Re: Water Melon Farmer Needs Help by shariff84: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2022
You have to be spraying it weekly.mostly it's insert that's attacking the fruit.

2 Likes

Re: Water Melon Farmer Needs Help by Lekan111(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
shariff84:
You have to be spraying it weekly.mostly it's insert that's attacking the fruit.
Thank you, I cut one today and it's full of maggots
Re: Water Melon Farmer Needs Help by SuperGro98: 3:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Lekan111:
That number is not on whatsapp and you are not picking your calls

It's much better you get it as soon as possible, just as we discussed on phone so as to stop this invasion.
Re: Water Melon Farmer Needs Help by shariff84: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Lekan111:
Thank you, I cut one today and it's full of maggots
just buy any of this inserticide scorpion,Lara force gold or stin. Spray it weekly.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Production Plant / 200acres Of Farmland Needed Around Towns Sorounding Akure, Ondo State Capital. / Point Of Lay Chicken For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.