Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Make 700k In 2 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make 700k In 2 Months (1971 Views)

How I Make 700k Every Month With An Investment Of 45k / 600k To Pay 700k In A Week / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make 700k In 2 Months by Kossyemma: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hi, I would like to share with you the trending & most talked about amazing earning system called AFFILIATE MARKETING. It is a new online earning system that entails selling of digital products online. It has been made so easy that you do not need to create a product to sell by yourself because you can also sell other people's products and earn massive huge commissions from it.
COURSE CITY NIGERIA (CCN) affiliate marketing platform has made it so easy for youths & job seekers to earn online without much stress, in which you can earn conveniently in these three following ways...
1. You can sell a product you did not create..
2.You can even sell to costumers you did not search for..
3. And you will even make the money you did not expect, from selling someone else's products.. WOW!!!

No need to look for someone that will buy the course from you. the system has already been set, all you need to do is to click sell button and it will be sold automatically� while upcoming members under you will keep buying the courses from you till you reach level 4

Each members of course city Nigeria (CCN) we will be making at least 700k in every 2months� and apart from this, we're also going to learn some Skills for free that'll empower us to be more successful.. The skills to be learned are listed below and they are also the digital product courses you'll be buying and selling on the platform while you make your money.
1. E-Commerce
2. Video Editing/creating
3. Web-Design
4. Affiliate Marketing Course.
If u are to pay in order to learn them from someone you'll spend nothing less than 150k. But in CCN we will learn them all for FREE.

*HOW IT WORKS*
You're required to open CCN account which is free. Then you are required to activate the account with ₦1000. After activating it you'll be giving license number and affiliate link.

After your license number is sent in ur CCN dashboard you'll deposit 500N to buy level 1 course & thats all the money you have to pay till you'll you reach level 4 where you'll get ur 700k as promised. So it will cost you only #1500 to get 700,000 in just 2months.

There are 4 levels and in each level there is specified money you'll be making.
For level 1 you'll buy Ecommerce course
@500N by the next day you'll be giving chance to sell it 2times that means you'll be getting 1k.

For level 2 you'll be using all that level one 1k to buy Level 2 course(Video Editing Course) After you Bought it, you'll be giving chance to sell it 5 Times that means you'll be getting 5k at that level.

For level 3 you'll be using 4k out of that level two 5k and buy level 3 course at 4k(the remaining 1k will be sent to ur bank account directly�. once you Bought the level 3 course you'll be giving access to sell it 11 times you'll be making 44k.

For Level 4 you'll use 30,500 out of that level three 44k to buy level 4 course @30,500 and all the remaining money out of the 44k will be sent to ur bank account directly. Once u Bought it you'll be giving access to sell it 23 times where you'll get 701,500 and all the money will be sent to ur bank account.

No need to wait till you make 700k necessarily, you can also withdraw your cash any day any time you wish at level 4. Payment is made Automatically You'll receive your money in less than 2mins into ur bank account.

If you are interested to join this business chat me on watsApp +234 8107322305 so you'll be guided properly

1 Like

Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Temidayo9(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hope the buyers are ready made online?

1 Like

Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Temidayo9:
Lol. If he gives a coherent answer to your question make I bend!
One of my ex-coursemates who was marketing this shit to me has confessed he's broke and needs an urgent loan.
"but I thought you've made so much money from this affiliate stuff?" I asked.

"na just bullshit jare, bro. I was deceived into paying for the package. Now I'm looking for buyers to buy the package from me too." he replied.

3 Likes

Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
safesurfer:

Lol. If he gives a coherent answer to your question make I bend!
One of my ex-coursemates who was marketing this shit to me has confessed he's broke and needs an urgent loan.
"but I thought you've made so much money from this affiliate stuff?" I asked.

"na just bullshit jare, bro. I was deceived into paying for the package. Now I'm looking for buyers to buy the package from me too." he replied.

That's how one told me to invest 60k on affiliate marketing , after telling me that I don't need capital to start , if you're really earning that much then you won't be begging people to learn and then if you did , you'd allow me to see if it works first before asking me to give you money

2 Likes

Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Temidayo9:

When you pay , they'll teach you to look for people to buy like op , it's a repeated circle of deceit

4 Likes

Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

That's how one told me to invest 60k on affiliate marketing , after telling me that I don't need capital to start , if you're really earning that much then you won't be begging people to learn and then if you did , you'd allow me to see if it works first before asking me to give you money
It's as simple as that.
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

When you pay , they'll teach you to look for people to buy like op , it's a repeated circle of deceit
grin grin grin
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by hobat4cash(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
I see ignorance reeking from most of the comments here, if you don't know about something don't write or talk ill about it as you will be operating from the point of ignorance but rather seek clarification from those who know what's up. If you google Affiliate marketing you can never find scam in the same sentence with it.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways on making legitimate money online, if you were unlucky to meet with a fella who knows little to nothing about it, then you would presume incorrectly that Affiliate marketing is bad. I will be hosting a class soon on WhatsApp about Affiliate marketing, when I am ready I will put out the invite here. Invite those who have been misinformed to attend the class when it is time. I only wish you to come with an open mind to learn and not with a biased mindset because coming with this mindset will be a waste of time as you will not assimilate what is being taught.
The biggest problem with people is that they are very lazy, Affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme like MMM or other ponzi or pyramid schemes out there. If you are committed to learning and diligently apply what you learnt to work, you will definitely make money. Like any business it must be taken seriously and not lazily and then start whining about it not working. Those that have succeeded in it don't have two heads or four hands. Show me any serious business that does not have initial starting cost.
Plan and attend that class and your perception about Affiliate marketing will never be the same. Have a lovely weekend.
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Qqqu: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Earn daily trading binary digits check free info below

1 Like

Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Kossyemma: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
How CCN works is as you click on buy you'll be matched with someone that wants to buy... example when you Register and click on buy you'll be matched with a member who have bought and clicked on sell so you buy from that person... remember when you Register you fund your account with #500 you will use this #500 to purchase level 1 course and definitely you're buying it from a member that wants to sell...
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Kossyemma: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
You still want to sit and watch a great opportunity pass you by?

Aren’t you tired of Ponzi Schemes?

It is time to work for your money now and later money will work for you

It is time to acquire digital skills.

It is time to add value to yourself.

It is time to stand out.

It is time to make money on digital product

It is time to learn a legitimate way to make money with your smartphone and data.

It is not a get rich quick scheme.

Your consistency and hardwork leads to your success.

It is not a place to rush grab and run. It is a place you can be for as long as you want.

And also the platform is developed where everything is done within, is left for you to grab it now

Join this group for more

https:///Ip0BcQHWoPnG1ARI6Dbomr
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by amykwuba(f): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pls how long does it take to sell level 4 on course city
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by Kossyemma: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
amykwuba:
Pls how long does it take to sell level 4 on course city
Anytime you're matched 30k will drop in your dashboard you can choose to withdraw or leave it to complete the 700k
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by amykwuba(f): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Thanks so much for replying me, I have reached level 4 since two weeks now, and I have referred 29 people on level 4, and I have 46 total referrals, but when I am trying to sell they still keep on telling me to continue referring.
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by amykwuba(f): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Kossyemma:
Anytime you're matched 30k will drop in your dashboard you can choose to withdraw or leave it to complete the 700k
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by amykwuba(f): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Kossyemma:
Thanks so much for replying me, I have reached level 4 since two weeks now, and I have referred 29 people on level 4, and I have 46 total referrals, but when I am trying to sell they still keep on telling me to continue referring. I don't know what to do
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by adelafe2019: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm....
This is a pyramid scheme!
Re: I Make 700k In 2 Months by alphabbey1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
adelafe2019:
Hmmm....
This is a pyramid scheme!
You mean Ponzi scheme.
No value, No business
Just robbing Peter to pay Paul. If Andrew does not come to the party, Peter is f*cked

(1) (Reply)

Current Acount Vs Savings Acount / Beware! Sms From Loaded Asking U To Visit Www.mtnvip.com 4 N50000 Is A Fraud / Alata Garden Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.