Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru (1253 Views)

More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by MayorDaBlogger(m): 2:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Samklef who was a former Wizkid record producer has recently announced on his official twitter page that Banky Wellington removes his name as the writer of WizKids hit song "pakurumo" to an unknown name.

Reactions goes viral<<<<>>>>

1 Share

Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by Padipadi(m): 2:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Festus to commentus

1 Like

Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2022
My spirit says I should type(Ojoro no good,give writers some respect)

Ojoro no good,give writers some respect.

1 Like

Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by emmabest2000(m): 3:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Haha....

Short fuse crews should not be allow to comment on this threadgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by mayklef(m): 4:23am On Apr 24, 2022
How this news wan take resolve ASUU vs FG rift?
Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by Born2Breed(f): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2022
MayorDaBlogger:
Samklef who was a former Wizkid record producer has recently announced on his official twitter page that Banky Wellington removes his name as the writer of WizKids hit song "pakurumo" to an unknown name.

Reactions goes viral<<<<>>>>

Understanding is when you don't UTTER a WORD. Mi ni so nkankan "mi si LARAND".

Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2022
mayklef:
How this news wan take resolve ASUU vs FG rift?

…says Mayklef on a Samklef thread
Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by NwaAmaikpe: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
shocked

Is it not because Sekinatu saw Baba Kazeemu as an eligible suitor that she allowed him into her kpekus.
Well, it later turned out that he was not only married, but had 3 wives.
If only she knew.

Each time I come for this guy, they think I'm obsessed with hating him.

If only they knew.
If only they knew.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by tillaman(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2022
grin
Na client name them use replace una name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by Gadafii: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Wizkid no kuku send.

But if that's true, banky don bleep up be that
Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by Dankovich1: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2022
@SAMKLEF HYBRID....Wetin NIGERIANS wan see wey go dey new to us.
Re: Samklef Reacts As Banky-w Removes His Name From Writers Of Wizkid's Song 'pakuru by Fkforyou(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
This Samklef or whatever his name is seem like a bitch nigga. Always using his past acquaintances especially Wizkid to chase clout. undecided

Me I sha trust Wizkid to pretend as if this guy doesn’t exist. Baba is too chilled for that. I’m not sure for Banky though.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Chinwe Celebrates Birthday With New Stunning Photos / See Full N#de Video Of Safiya Yusuf / Destiny Etiko Adopted Daughter Finally Spick Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.