Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Happened To The Corona Vaccine? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Corona Vaccine? (347 Views)

How To Get Bus Going To Ibadan From Lagos In The Corona Virus Lockdown / A Nairalander's Travelling Experience Amid The Corona Virus Tension / The Book That "Predicted" The Corona Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Corona Vaccine? by czarr(m): 3:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Everybody seems to have moved on.

Those who took the vaccine and those who didn't, no major difference.
I didn't take the vaccine. This may be a conspiracy theory, but I feel like the vaccine was made to alter your DNA in such a way that a chemical attack can only affect those who took the vaccine. Maybe those who took the vaccine may be the target for depopulation. Or is it those who didn't take the vaccine? Time would tell.
Re: What Happened To The Corona Vaccine? by falcon01: 4:59am On Apr 24, 2022
What are you saying? grin as for me, I didn't take because I don't see it as a threat plus it was to soon. I'm still waiting for those who took it to start having effect to first grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Corona Vaccine? by Tickles001(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2022
czarr:
Everybody seems to have moved on.

Those who took the vaccine and those who didn't, no major difference.
I didn't take the vaccine. This may be a conspiracy theory, but I feel like the vaccine was made to alter your DNA in such a way that a chemical attack can only affect those who took the vaccine. Maybe those who took the vaccine may be the target for depopulation. Or is it those who didn't take the vaccine? Time would tell.

...lol
I once thought of the bolded, and I kinda believe the global depopulation agenda.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Corona Vaccine? by WoundedLamb: 6:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Hhmm... In other words, the scientists plan to wipe away more than half the of the West?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Corona Vaccine? by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2022
The vaccine is simply vitamin A...worry not

Whether you took it or not...it doesn't matter.

(1) (Reply)

Accessbank Don Come Again( O Ti Zeh) Check This Out. / Any Police Who Checks Your Phone Is Not An Officer But A Scavenger- Police SP / DESIGNING A SMALL 20 By 50 House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.