Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz (851 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / Incredible Business You Can Start And Earn At Least Six Figures In A Month / Start your own Human Hair dropshipping business with Queenzhair and cash out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 4:12am On Apr 24, 2022
I am Mrs Favour Nwaka,an experienced Human Hair Vendor, importer,Wholesale Supplier, Hair Business Coach and the Owner of Queenzhair brand @queenzhairandwigs

I am a Lawyer by profession.I got licensed in 2014 to practice law as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria.

I am married to a wonderful man and we have a beautiful Daughter who lights up our world.

In the past 10 years, I have successfully built a world class human hair brand worth over N50 milllion naira, from scratch without having to ever take out loans to fund my business.

Today,Queenzhair brand has a fully stocked showroom in Port Harcourt Nigeria, that generates a constant six to seven figures profit on a monthly basis. I can boast of having served over 7000 retail Clients, 500 Resellers and Dropshippers in Nigeria and abroad.

I have successfully trained more than 150 people via one on one coaching and my group business Class on how to start and grow their own successful hair business..

I started my hair business in 2012 as a dropshipper whilst i was a university undergraduate studying Law.I never saw myself having a big brand like what i have today,i simply wanted to make extra money by selling hair to my fellow students on campus,my family and friends.

After graduation,I started working as a Criminal Defense attorney with a reputable law firm, spending so much time at my job and yet being paid very a poor salary of N50,000.

In 2016, I realized I needed to make more money because i was tired of living on a tight budget.That's how i decided to go from just causally selling hair,to taking my hair business more seriously and grow it into a registered hair brand.

I am passionate about helping people become successful at human hair business because when I started my own hair business in 2012, it was very tough for me.I almost gave up selling hair when I first started because i was constantly making mistakes, losing money and clients.

If you want to start or grow your hair business,then you need me to help you do that successfully.

Re: Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2022
I remember the day this picture was taken in 2018 at my newly opened @queenzhairandwigs showroom.It's funny how no one seeing this picture could have imagined that i had just finished crying,right before i decided to put some makeup on, take selfies and cheer myself up.

I cried because i was devastated over bad quality human hairs worth N1,200,000 i just received from a Chinese hair supplier.

Now this wasn't my first time doing business with this factory in China.It was my fourth time,and i still got scammed by receiving bad hairs.

I sent pictures and videos showing them how my shop floor was covered with hair strands from unpacking the new hairs i haven't even combed.

They responded to me insisting the hair was okay.I then made a video combing it, and while doing that the hair was even tangling badly.They apologized and told me they don't accept returns for hairs already received and will refund me $50 (N19000 with exchange rate of 382 naira to a dollar)

I pleaded that i should be allowed to send it back to them and be refunded.As soon as they read my message,they BLOCKED me on WhatsApp and Instagram.

That was when the tears came!How do i go to China to look for them?Do i have the funds and even Visa?
I cried for over 30 mins because i knew i can't sell those hairs to anyone,and expect them to be satisfied.

I cried,consoled myself and decided to cheer myself up.I later had to sell the hairs off to a hair vendor in Lagos for N300,000 thereby losing N900,000+N80,000 spent on shipping the hairs from China!

Hair business is lucrative no doubt,but it has it's challenges.In retrospect,i would have saved myself stress, tears and money if only i had properly learnt how to do hair business the right way,from someone already in the business.

I am passionate to help as many people as i can to start and grow their own hair business,by teaching you all i know to help you avoid making the costly mistakes i did!

Follow my newly launched page @queenzhairacademy to learn more about successfully starting and growing your human hair business.

Re: Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 8:17am On May 12, 2022
I don't say this often,but the truth is that Starting my own Hair business and giving it my all.It changed my financial story for good, and I want to also hear you say that someday too!

So what is your current situation?
�You have always desired to start your own hair business, but you are not ready now or just don't know to go about it.

�You have started hair business, but still struggling to make money from it despite all your efforts to market it and even selling very cheap hairs?

�You have a 9-5 job that isn't paying much and want to have your own hair business as a side hustle?

�You want to someday have your own Big hair brand that sells to thousands of people locally and internationally,make a lot of money and still have free time to relax?

�You want to live a life of freedom ,not answering " Sir or Ma" to any Boss and still make a lot of money?

�You want to be receiving credit alerts even while you sleep from customers buying your human hairs?

Whichever is your situation,you are in the right place if you have ever thought about wanting to start your own hair business but you don't how to go about it.

Now what if i told you that you can start your hair business without incurring the large cost involved in starting up your business and get it up and running?

Now just imagine getting the chance to start your own hair business without having to spend money on buying any goods to sell, also having all the tools, marketing resources, support and knowledge you need to succeed?

Wouldn't that be amazing?
Invest in yourself by paying the discounted dropshipping registration fee of N30000.

Normally the registration fee for this hair business system is N50000.We slashed the price to make it a bit accessible for students and corpers.

For more inquiries about the Queenzhair dropship program,DM me now.
Re: Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 10:18am On May 31, 2022
Here's what you stand to benefit when you join the Queenzhair Dropshipping system

-IT'S RISK FREE
(YOU ARE GUARANTEED OF GETTING HIGH QUALITY AND WELL VETTED ORIGINAL 100% HUMAN HAIRS FROM US).

-ACCESS TO OUR LARGE COLLECTION OF HAIRS AND WIGS ,WITHOUT INVESTING A SINGLE NAIRA FROM YOUR POCKET TO STOCK THE HAIRS TO RESELL.

-FULL LICENSE TO USE OUR UNBRANDED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF HAIRS TO USE FOR YOUR OWN ADVERTS.

-LITTLE OR NO STARTUP CAPITAL IS REQUIRED.

-YOU GET TO BUY AS LITTLE AS ONE HAIR AT QUEENZHAIR WHOLESALE PRICE.

-EASY EXCHANGE OF UNSOLD PRODUCTS INCASE YOUR COSTUMER CHANGES THEIR MIND.

-FAST DOORSTEP DELIVERY NATIONWIDE AND WORLDWIDE VIA QUEENZHAIR DHL ACCOUNT AT CHEAPER RATES.

-FREE SALES STRATEGY TIPS AND BUSINESS MENTORSHIP.

-EASY EXCHANGE OF UNSOLD PRODUCTS

Don't forget the time,money,stress and tears this will save you!

I am giving you permission to use my knowledge, resources,large stock of carefully sourced high quality hairs to launch and build your own hair business with your own brand name.

You are not promoting Queenzhair's business ,you are simply partnering with us to launch, market,grow and make good money from your own branded hair business.

I am giving you a golden opportunity to build your own brand that will be an asset to you financially and otherwise.
I want you to have your own hair brand,build it and be your own boss!

My main goal for offering this business model is to help beginners and existing vendors suceed faster than i did, without wasting lots of time and money looking for suppliers and products to sell and losing money in the process.

REGISTRATION FEE: N30000
Re: Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
IS THIS YOU?

�You are planning to start or just starting human hair business with zero or little experience.

�You want to do human hair business but you do not have enough capital to buy and stock variety of hairs from suppliers to resell and make profit.

�You have tried to sell human hair in the past but failed at it.You are now looking to restart your business with better quality of hairs, business mentorship and access to marketing resources to help you relaunch your business in a way that will better your chances of succeeding.

�You have a 9-5 job or business but still looking to try your hands at human hair business as a side hustle to make extra money.

�You are already into human hair business, but still struggling to good sales due to limited stock of goods to resell.

�You want to work with a reliable and experienced hair vendor to avoid the risk of getting scammed by fraudulent hair FACTORIES and Suppliers.

If any if the above describes your situation,I can relate. I was once like you, that's why I have the ideal solution for you!

With the Queenzhair human hair Dropshipping system,you can easily start your own successful human hair business in a way that will eliminate stress and confusion, help you avoid costly mistakes newbies make in hair business and still get you paid with minimum to no capital required to buy goods.

This is the most affordable, safest,fastest, and easiest way to launch your own human hair business without wasting time and money on trials and error!

Click the link in bio to Sign up.
Re: Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2022
There’s plenty of money to be made selling human hair because the demand for it is very high!

However when you’re joining hair business without a proper strategy,be ready to fail at it.

You’ve found a vendor with great quality hair for a fair price. You’ve made your order,goods have landed and your social media pages are all set to launch your new arrivals.

After a while,you most likely find out that you’re getting very few visits to your business pages. A few people may follow and like your posts on social media, but no one is really buying from you regularly.

Some of your friends and family members may encourage you by buying your hair but once they got it, they’re good for another 1 year.

And now you’re getting frustrated,running broke,with nice human hairs on ground staring at you, which are not getting sold anytime soon!

Is this your story?
This is what’s happening to most people who start selling hair without a solid strategy to start their business,grow their customer base and market their hairs effectively for fast sales.

So you see,finding a vendor and stocking hair is relatively easy. Making sales is where most people fail woefully!

There's a failproof way to go about hair business to ensure that the scenario above doesn't become your story.

The Queenzhair Human hair business masterclass was created to help beginners and already established hair vendors learn the right strategies and tips to grow a hair brand,get good paying customers and retain them and also make sales constantly without having to twerk on Instagram..lolz!

The masterclass will help you properly start and grow your hair business even if you have a small social media following, zero business experience, and little capital to do hair business.

Don't say you weren't told o... Hair business can be heaven on earth for you if you learn the secrets to the business from an established vendor like @queenzhairandwigs

This is the best course you need and the last you’ll ever sign up for! Want in on the action?Send a dm or click the link in my signature to learn more and SIGN UP!

Re: Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2023
If you cannot answer these questions, quietly sign up for my human hair business masterclass to learn everything you need to know about human hair,the various hair quality and other things you can't know even as a regular hair buyer.

You may think hair business is all about having money to invest in the business.It goes beyond that!

Queenzhair has successfully been into human hair business for 10 years.It's no secret that I have been using the right techniques to grow, market, and manage my own hair @queenzhairandwigs for 10 years now (Google Queenzhair!) to the point of having paying Clients everywhere in the world.

If this Class sounds like what you need right now to help you learn how to do human hair business the right way,then SIGN UP NOW with N50000!

The masterclass is for a duration of two weeks and the lectures are well detailed,very easy to understand and structured in a way you can Register now and start learning immediately at your pace.

Send a dm or WhatsApp 09050968121 to register!

Re: Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
In the past 10 years, I have successfully built a world class human hair brand worth over N50 million naira, from scratch without having to ever take out loans to fund my business.

Today,Queenzhair brand has a fully stocked showroom in Port Harcourt Nigeria, that generates a constant six to seven figures profit on a monthly basis. I can boast of having served over 7000 retail Clients, 500 Resellers and Dropshippers in Nigeria and abroad.

My passion right now is teaching other people how to start and grow their own successful human hair business.

I have successfully taught more than 150 people via one on one hair business coaching and my group business Masterclass.

I have poured my heart and over 11 years experience of doing human hair business into this Masterclass. You will learn easy to implement sales strategies that work to help you start and grow your own branded hair business.

Re: Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz by queenfav(f): 7:44am On May 04, 2023
Have you been Finding it hard to import hairs directly from factories or suppliers abroad?

You've paid heavily for hair vendor contact list yet you still cannot import hairs without getting sent bad quality hairs?

Do Factories keep disappointing you by sending hairs that always fall below your expectation even after you told them that you want?

Do you find it hard choosing the right types or lengths of hairs to buy that will sell out fast?

Do you wish you knew how to reduce your human hair Importation landing cost of goods to help you sell cheaper than others and also make good profit?

Do you know the important tests you must carry out on hairs to verify their quality before reselling your newly arrived batch of human hair to customers?

Would you like to learn the best ways to negotiate with Human hair suppliers to get the best prices for premium quality human hair?

If these are your current human hair importation challenges, then you need this Advanced Masterclass where I will share with you all the secrets you need to know about hair importation to help you successfully import hairs from anywhere in the world without issues or losses!

I have poured my heart and over 11 years experience in the human hair business into this Masterclass.I will be sharing secrets that the hair factories does not want you to know.

I will teach you my tested and trusted business strategies and tips I have been using to buy hairs successfully from hair factories in Vietnam,China and so on without issues.

When it comes to learning about Human hair Importation, this is the best course you need and the last you’ll ever sign up for!

This class is online and structured in a way that you can join now and start going through the class content at your own convenience.

This Class is originally N100,000 but the first 20 People to register pays N50,000 (early bird fee).

If interested,do send a dm or WhatsApp message to register NOW and start learning immediately!

(1) (Reply)

Landers In Lagos What Do You Think About Brt? / Parents ,relatives,friendr:as Matchmakers / Is It Right Or Wrong To Let One’s Only Son To Take Oath Of Celibacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.