Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) (7263 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Tony Kabaka: "Obaseki Used, Dumped Us" - Some APC Youths Cry Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by RealityBender(f): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Majesty2:
wetin pigs no go see for potopoto ravaged beerfraud land, imagine animal also dey behave like human, a worthle** y*mlegged nyamiri prost*t*te also wan talk when men are talking, you better go face your calling which is prost*tution and leave nairaland for a sensible humans
Since the day you were born till now you’re still wailing! Haba!! Why do you keep hanging on to your miserable existence?? Is it not better you die and join your parents in hell?? I can offer you a way out o. Sniper or two shots to the back of your head execution style. Pick one now o cos if you keep on wailing like this you’ll eventually run mad on the streets and Tinubu will mine your skull!! grin

Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Kpengla(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2022
oikirodah:
BATIANS : Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(Photos)

Nigerians are very playful and take advantage of any opportunity to have a good time.

A follower of Naira Marley is known as a MARLIAN, and a fan of Bola Ahmed Tinubu is known as a BATIAN.

Officially, Nigerians have coined the term BATIANS to describe Tinubu's supporters, and the moniker appears to have stuck.

So, Her Excellency, Aisha Buhari, the First Lady, hosted APC presidential hopefuls and other APC stakeholders at the presidential "palace" for the Iftar Break yesterday.

Obobs come and see how the APC youths were rushing the Jagaban for a selfie, are all these the BATIANS we talk about?

Tinubu's popularity keeps soaring everyday, which one come b BATIANS again for the matter?

When person too popular for this country him disciples must find name give themselves.

Take a look at the gorgeous photos that are now causing a stir on the internet.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/batians-na-dem-dey-rush-us-beautiful-selfies-with-tinubu-and-apc-youths-tears-the-internet-apartphotos/

Keep it up, Mr. Shit-for-brains

Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Whiteangel1234: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Tinubu is a local champion he is only popular in Lagos but no electoral value

He cannot even win Lagos in a Landslide for APC it's always a struggle

Apart from Nairaland , nobody inside the south East know anybody call Tinubu
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by RealityBender(f): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Majesty2:
gibberish again, people shouldn't argue with me when i say those worthle** Afonja people are the most stup*d people on this planet earth
Tueh, i spit on your cone head and I sit on Tinubu’s manhood, sorry mandate
I agree! grin
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by odysey: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
Where did it tear internet to? Nigerians choose well o, 8 years no be joke. Don’t get into 8 years of gnashing of teeth and head hunting.
It is well.
stop worrying he won't get it
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by alanto: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2022
haslaw:
Tinubu is just a man of the people.

Meanwhile, the backstabber is yet to explain how his lazy and jobless daughter came about an N800 million house.
Ipig face front. Campaign for Obi or Atiku or forever keep shut
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by haslaw(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2022
alanto:

You are very st00peed.
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by haslaw(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2022
leokid866:
stop this.....if you self get 100 million you can declare tomorrow.......no matter what he has done he is still one of our elders give him respect......Bless....

Speak for yourself. That he is an elder makes him above the law?

I am not a southerner and the bigot has extreme hatred for my people. For your information. Osinbajo has committed acts of hatred against northerners particularly Muslim north and he is not going anywhere.
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by haslaw(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Whoever emerge as flagbearer between BAT and PYO is acceptable by Nigerians.

Besides, APC campaign strategy doesn't involve bringing down other candidates, only ipob pigs from Afghaneastern have been known for that brand of barbarism. undecided

@bolded, that one na for your pocket. I am not a southerner and Osinbajo has committed acts of hatred against northerners particularly Muslim north and he shouldn't expect votes from people he has persecuted
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by LeoDeKing: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
haslaw:

@bolded, that one na for your pocket. I am not a southerner and Osinbajo has committed acts of hatred against northerners particularly Muslim north and he shouldn't expect votes from people he has persecuted
[/s]
Note I said NIGERIANS.

Always read before you type, I said NIGERIANS.

And las time I checked, Nigerians and congo jews are not synonyms, pls always read very well before quoting. angry

Bye.
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by haslaw(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Note I said NIGERIANS.

And las time I checked, Nigerians and congo jews are not synonyms, pls always read very well before quoting. angry

Bye.

Sense far from you sha.. DAFTNESS na your middle name.

In your "Nigerians" that doesn't include north abi? Continue...
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Shifi1: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
We stand with the jagaban
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by lathrowinger: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Stop this nonsense this is what our campaign office totally against. Our slogan is on Tinubu mandate we stand.

Your response gives me joy, each time I see negative comments on nairaland. I do report the person. Do your things, without insult...

It's a free world
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Sadstoner: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm

Fear Woman
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tinubu looks like a toad. He is really a joke
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by alanto: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
haslaw:

You are very st00peed.
Your borrner stupid
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sergio103:

cheesy cheesy.

Baba dey ready.
It seems Tinubu and osinband groups are just attacking each other.

Lol.
You know say the cone breeded lilliputians will always find a way of insulting or bringing Igbos into what doesn't concern us. Baba jus dey search where dem don insult Igbos, became frustrated and had to voice it out as they were taking turns decampaigning each other's camp. Lol

Crocks of a people

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Sergio103(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Lol.
You know say the cone breeded lilliputians will always find a way of insulting or bringing Igbos into what doesn't concern us. Baba jus dey search where dem don insult Igbos, became frustrated and had to voice it out as they were taking turns decampaigning each other's camp. Lol

Crocks of a people

lol grin
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by RealityBender(f): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Stop this nonsense this is what our campaign office totally against. Our slogan is on Tinubu manhood we sit.
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wake up... He ain't gonna ever continue what that fool use... Tinubu is a wise man... Many leaders are fearing him coz is not a puppet you can just control stupidly.
Kenneth4u205:
I only hate this man because I don't want any president that will continue Buhari legacy. Buhari policies ruined my business that depends on FOREX.it was ruined completely
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Blackfire(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Are you not tired of this dumb talk

OK how about

I sell skull like skull miners

Or

Drugs like your brothers

Or

I sell cows...

Now who is dumb, dumbo?
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by Parachoko: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Blackfire:

OK how about

I sell skull like skull miners

Or

Drugs like your brothers

Or

I sell cows...

Now who is dumb, dumbo?
You're not always making sense

You need to grow up
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by BBBricks: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biafrans how market?

How is the vex?

Lol

#itiswell!
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by haabidah666: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Erin ika... tongue

If you know, you know kiss
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by juman(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Probably future apc leaders.
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by adekolaelect(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wazobia2216:

He is too frail! He could barely stand¡

he doesn't even look like he knows what's happening around him

if you can't see that then I am truly sorry for you!
You are better to sorry for yourself bcs what you see in the Mirror is hatred which can never bring happiness for you but sadness.

Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by SweetiliciousD: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Whoever emerge as flagbearer between BAT and PYO is acceptable by Nigerians.

Besides, APC campaign strategy doesn't involve bringing down other candidates, only ipob pigs from Afghaneastern have been known for that brand of barbarism. undecided

IPOB= Your nightmare

Face front and collect your stipend in piss
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by leokid866: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
haslaw:

Speak for yourself. That he is an elder makes him above the law?

I am not a southerner and the bigot has extreme hatred for my people. For your information. Osinbajo has committed acts of hatred against northerners particularly Muslim north and he is not going anywhere.
I dont about this one O......maybe some proof can help.....The PYO I know has committed no crimes
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by haslaw(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
leokid866:
I dont about this one O......maybe some proof can help.....The PYO I know has committed no crimes

Just the same way many NAZI still claimed Adolf Hitler committed no crime.

Your bigot backstabber Osinbajo is anti north and does not believe in the diversity of Nigeria.

He never appointed northerners into any position no matter how qualified they are, he also was responsible for the sack of many northerners holding sensitive positions. Anytime Buhari hands over power to him, he always uses the urportunity to be sacking northerners holding sensitive positions which was why Buhari stoped handing over power to him.

Only a fellow wicked bigot would be supporting the bigot backstabber Osinbajo.

Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by 1870d: 4:27am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
alanto:

[/s]
Re: Beautiful Selfies With Tinubu And APC Youths Tears The Internet Apart(photos) by 1870fa: 4:30am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Note I said NIGERIANS.

Bye.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) / Tinubu Should Review RECs Appointment – Ex-INEC Chairman, Jega / The Free Education In Nigeria Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.