Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Men's Lifestyle: Fact About Alaafin Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men's Lifestyle: Fact About Alaafin Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (374 Views)

Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Throwback Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men's Lifestyle: Fact About Alaafin Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Did you know?
Aláàfin Ọ̀yọ́, Ọba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III who just joined his ancestors had 18 wives? But he was unable to match his father who is said to have had over 200 wives.

More interesting facts about the monarch in the next video on my YouTube channel: MANSPACE LIFESTYLE

https://youtube.com/channel/UCYrx3VrBckAfiVSSdTFOMhA
Re: Men's Lifestyle: Fact About Alaafin Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi by SteveBenson(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday Everyone… Don’t miss out or allow fear to stop you.

Like what (PAULO COELHO) said: There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.

I am having sure and trusted 2 odds on today games…

Add me up on telegram with this username @Justice_Tom and be among the earner’s on my Sure 2 odds games..

You can also text me on here or call +1 409-276-5205

(1) (Reply)

West African (ecowas) Youth Council And Youth Forum Visits The Olu Of Warri / . / History Of Igbomoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.