Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside (186 Views)

How Did You Fund Building Of Your First Duplex & How Long Did It Take? / To Let: A 3bedroom Flat Is Ready For Living At Jibowu/ Fadeyi Area. / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area Presently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by Chinostuff: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2022
So I stepped out this morning to get some stuffs done only to find my close neighbour parking his properties into a waiting vehicle, it only hit me when I got back into the house that I have been living here for 7 years.
Neighbours have come and gone in droves but I am still here and funny enough I was the first tenant to occupy the property when it was newly built. It's a nice property (an estate).
Sometimes it's difficult finding a property that is decent and secure which are some of the things that do hold me back and the only issue here is the incessant water outage.
Apparently some people don't like staying at a place for too long like I have witnessed
Re: How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2022
About ten days now wink I always relocate from anywhere between 2-3 years of residency. And yes, we prefer not to stay too long in a place
Re: How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by Kimiso(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Am currently living where i am now for the past 12years amd am still here having no hope soon to relocate to another location
Re: How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by Acesexcell(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2022
This is my 4th year in my apartment. But planning on going for a better one before the year runs out
Re: How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by Chinostuff: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
About ten days now wink I always relocate from anywhere between 2-3 years of residency. And yes, we prefer not to stay too long in a place

So what happens when you build your own house?
Re: How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Chinostuff:

So what happens when you build your own house?

Staying in one place makes me feel stuck psychologically and affects my thinking, creativity and productivity
Re: How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by Abfinest007(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Two years now . planning moving to a bigger place next year
Re: How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by lazkizz(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
3yrs....want to relocate to a better place, but area girls no allow me
Re: How Long Have You Been Living At where You Presently Reside by Chinostuff: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2022
lazkizz:
3yrs....want to relocate to a better place, but area girls no allow me
Lol

(1) (Reply)

For Sale At Ogijo, Ikoro A Bungalow Of 3 Bedroom Flat, All Room Ensuite Sittin / MUST WATCH: Luxury Switchless Smart Luxury Homes In Lekki Lagos / Land At General Paint,ajah For 40m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.