Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Repent Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Nigeria. (311 Views)

Repent Nigeria. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent Nigeria. by oluade11: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Ezekiel 9 vs 1-end.

1 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. 2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar. 3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; 4 and the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: 6 slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. 7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. 8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head. 11And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

A warning to the whole world especially Nigerians. The Lord knows His own and they are marked but as for those shedding blood and perpetrating evil as well as those supporting them and benefitting from it. You are supposed to arrest them but they pay you and your boys regularly so you turn blind eye. You are supposed to prosecute them but you are on the payroll so you acquit them. You know herbs and charms which you are supposed to be using to save lives and help humanity but you are using it to kill, she'd innocent blood and destroy others.

God is warning you and others in different offices, positions and practices.

The wrath of God is coming and it will not stop on you. It will consume all your household both the old and young.

Repent and put an end to the shedding of blood as well as other evil in the land.

Repent and come back to God.

Let the leadership of the nation, religions, families and homes repent and come back to God.

Repent and stop protecting the wicked.
Repent and put an end to the shedding of blood. Repent and put an end to corruption.

Repent Nigeria.

Repent and give your life to Jesus.

He is alive.
He is waiting for you.
He loves you.

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Repent Nigeria. by muyico(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Media Not Giving Omega Power Ministry (OPM) Credit / Muslims Don’t Take Insults Against Beloved Prophet Muhammad "SAW". Opinion! / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience In A Toronto Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.