Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Yemi Makes 300,000 Monthly From His Car Tracking Installation Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Yemi Makes 300,000 Monthly From His Car Tracking Installation Business (296 Views)

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car / 300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Yemi Makes 300,000 Monthly From His Car Tracking Installation Business by shyke20(f): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
I got to talk to yemi Yesterday after hearing his story from a colleague. Yemi actual installs car tracker in cars and he is not a mechanic. I was shocked and so I got interested his story because he is a banker.

Yemi and I spoke at length after he finished installing the car tracker for my friends car yesterday with 30 minutes or so. I thought to share with you.

I asked him how he copes with the business despite his work, then he explained that he only does it Saturdays and Sundays ans since it wasn’t time consuming it was not stressful.

Yemi told me he got to learn it by watching some videos online. Omo that one shock me . And he makes roughly 300k from it.

After talking I realized not many people know about this simple business.

I don’t want to make this post too long, but this business Omo…

I can tell you more if you want sha

(1) (Reply)

Permeable Pavers / Reasons Why Mobile Detailers Are Better Than Other Options Out There. / Cars Featured In Music Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.