Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration (34173 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Gozac: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
From this report, if I were you, I will stop bothering myself about Peter Obi, because he is obviously not gonna get more than 2k votes.

Amaechi is the next president of this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin cheesy
Candidlady:
The developers ain't on the list!!! undecided they are dotted indeed

Anyways most of their youths are in India doing what they know how to do best

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Hussein035: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/TheICIR/status/1518160087008911361?t=1uVlbbGdZGL5TS51kbgiZQ&s=19
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This is another way to make us believe that the northerners are truly much, I will advise the Yorubas and Igbos to go and register their children so that they also can vote just the way 11 years old Aboki is an adult.

The problem of Yoruba especially is that they want to maintain the constitutional description of adult before they can give you voters card, they want to be very sure you are more than 18 year whereas Abokis are ready to register 6years old child.

It is better everyone wise up and stop allowing Abokis to behave as if they are more than youruba and Igbo combined
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by jumper524(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
they play major roles.
buhari won them in 2003 against obj and 2011 against Jonathan. yet he lost.
DrFreeman:
Kano, Kaduna and Katsina determine who becomes president as it has always been.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by enuguyouth: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Enugu Youth Organisation is coming up with public awareness campaign to mobilize the citizenry and residents in Enugu to Obtain Voters card. More at www.enuguyouth.org
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by 3kay945(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
I have transferred my polling unit to my hood. I am fully ready.
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Asiwaju05(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mind you, most of the lagos registered voters are only using the PVC as valid ID cards for banks, etc. They won't participate in the voting come the election time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by aklion: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Almajiri na it full north na. Those small ones wey Sabi carry plate Waka. Some de even use am do cap Waka... Tmthem be youth now?
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by aklion: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Almajiri na it full north na. Those small ones wey Sabi carry plate Waka. Some de even use am do cap Waka... Them be youth now?
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dumb smart yolobas ain't even worried about the fake list.. I mean with the influx of yolobas in Benin republic and their refugee status. Did they travel to cotonou to count them..abi is it the ones boko haram and iswap dey decimate for groundnut pyramid na him correct..hahahahahahahaha..Yoloba and nonsense statistics. Same way yoloba lied they were 70 million yet they need votes from groundnut pyramid..

Candidlady:
The developers ain't on the list!!! undecided they are dotted indeed

Anyways most of their youths are in India doing what they know how to do best
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
the last and only yoloba man that will be president is OBJ....others are rubbish. Goan ask MKO Abiola and Bola Ige..

LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
From this report, if I were you, I will stop bothering myself about Peter Obi, because he is obviously not gonna get more than 2k votes.

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by baralatie(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
tishbite41:

Consciously or unconsciously, the Igbos are not interested in Nigeria.
Out of a population of at least 50 million youths
And by the fact that only ten states were listed by the op
You assumed that the people who were registered were not igbos
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Nigerialabalaba: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
PrinceOfIbo-Lagos:

Another rubbish
Omo Igbo alawada,bawo ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
You can never rule from Benin republic...mark today. hahahahahaha

Mooh247:

They only rant on Redpillers thread politics is not their business
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by baralatie(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
tishbite41:

Consciously or unconsciously, the Igbos are not interested in Nigeria.
Out of a population of at least 50 million youths
And by the fact that only ten states were listed by the op
You assumed that the people who were registered were not igbos or does not include igbos
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
dirty wrapper gang...how e dey be?

Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Igbo alawada,bawo ni? grin
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Mooh247: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You can never rule from Benin republic...mark today. hahahahahaha

E pain am

Jagaban your next President

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Nigerialabalaba: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
dirty wrapper gang...how e dey be?

omo Igbo,princeofibo-Lagos, I know say na u. Shiorr grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
omo ghetto...you nor know anything..Oye rules south west. goan confirm

Nigerialabalaba:

omo Igbo,princeofibo-Lagos, I know say na u. Shiorr grin
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
no Mc oluomo is who we want...after OBJ,no yoloba man will smell that sit..

Mooh247:

E pain am

Jagaban your next President

Know this and know peace
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Nigerialabalaba: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
omo ghetto...you nor know anything..Oye rules south west. goan confirm

Olodo,ikotun na suburb of Alimosho let alone Lagos abi SW. Omo Igbo, go face ur Daddy Atiku joor grin grin
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Mooh247: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
no Mc oluomo is who we want...after OBJ,no yoloba man will smell that sit..

5% sef dey make mouth online... He go do you like film trick

You better call your people for village say Mazi Simon Eba said you guys must not vote while Jagaban wins South and North

JAGABAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by ityP(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
another propaganda...we won't count refugees in Benin republic...I swear

Mooh247:

5% sef dey make mouth online... He go do you like film trick

You better call your people for village say Mazi Simon Eba said you guys must not vote while Jagaban wins South and North

JAGABAN

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Demurray: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Corruption in the highest stage.

Of course, we all know even primary school kids and nursery kids all have voters card in the north
what is stopping us from having it here in the west?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Awise09(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Corruption in the highest stage.

Of course, we all know even primary school kids and nursery kids all have voters card in the north

So what are your state doing concerning that? Is it only to complains?
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
the plan is to buy Yewa since it's empty..Pay wakili off so he can conquer another careless town while I become Oye of Yewa...you will only cry premium tears and I will lick it all..

Nigerialabalaba:

Olodo,ikotun na suburb of Alimosho let alone Lagos abi SW. Omo Igbo, go face ur Daddy Atiku joor grin grin
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Kyase(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
slivertongue:

Most southerners a ignorant of the goings in the North.

But the youth population is low in the South yet their economic activities are high. What an irony

Lol it's ignorance, my little stay in Rivers State, I used the opportunity to enlighten them about the North and it's people
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by EmekaA125(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
DrFreeman:
Kano, Kaduna and Katsina determine who becomes president as it has always been.
Buhari failed 3 times despite winning in all these States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by EmekaA125(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
These Benue people are fools. You have active youth participation in politics yet you couldn't summon courage to mobilize against killer herdsmen killing you people and raping ur women. Stupid idiots. Fools

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero / Atiku Blew Kisses In Owerri During The South-East Campaign Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.