Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer (481 Views)

Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer by Frank25: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2022
i am in short of words right now....i didn't believe the word miracle existed until now..

i just want to share this testimony with you guys..., i woke up this morning with the mindset of going to church cus it's been a while i attended my family church

i took my bathe and got prepared at exactly 8:20 am this morning, i had to trek down from my street to the mainroad where i will have to board a keke to eagle island by iloabuchi axis.

i finally boarded a keke and in few minutes i reached the junction.... i tried alighting from the keke buh found out that my left leg was stucked in keke..., i tried freeing myself buh it seems an anonymous force was holding me back instead.

it all happened in a blink of an eye a trailer brushed past my body and hit the wall of a building. just imagine if i stepped out of the keke and meeting my death.

i stood there transfixed..,,and perplexed at thesame time.

please join me to thank the lord

7 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer by successmatters(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2022
God saved your life. We thank him .
Re: How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer by Frank25: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2022
yea he surely did
successmatters:
God saved your life. We thank him .
Re: How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer by slan87(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2022
God will continue to be your shield

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer by Parachoko: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Frank25:
i am in short of words right now....i didn't believe the word miracle existed until now..

i just want to share this testimony with you guys..., i woke up this morning with the mindset of going to church cus it's been a while i attended my family church

i took my bathe and got prepared at exactly 8:20 am this morning, i had to trek down from my street to the mainroad where i will have to board a keke to eagle island by iloabuchi axis.

i finally boarded a keke and in few minutes i reached the junction.... i tried alighting from the keke buh found out that my left leg was stucked in keke..., i tried freeing myself buh it seems an anonymous force was holding me back instead.

it all happened in a blink of an eye a trailer brushed past my body and hit the wall of a building. just imagine if i stepped out of the keke and meeting my death.

i stood there transfixed..,,and perplexed at thesame time.

please join me to thank the lord
I thank God for your life man.

That was so close. You're so so lucky.
Re: How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer by Sergio103(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thank God for your life bro.

There's always a second chance.

Me personally know I'm supposed to be a core atheist by now.....But the lord's miracle in my life and the life of my family is so visible that even one with cataract can see it.

All glory to Dear God.

little Sergio is ever loyal.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer by Benki003(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Na because you de go church

If to say na hotel sorry
Re: How I Almost Got Knocked Down By A Trailer by Oyiboman69: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigeria In Denmark / Pls How Do I Get To Magodo-isheri From Sango? / Information About Travel To Ghana!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.