Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? (1716 Views)

Creation Of States Encourages Unity Or Disunity / Does Wole Soyinka Add To Nigerian Unity Or Just Speaking Unprofitable Grammar / Meanings Of Some Popular Boys' Names Which Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
So I have been cross-checking some threads here. Doing some necessary juxtaposition on people's view in the 2023 presidential election.

And the ill-assumption of our occidental brothers across the River Niger is.

1.... that igbos (some call it eboes,ibo....in a sweet marriage like Nigeria....no probs) cannot use sentiment and blackmail to get power. But I have asked myself, are we actually blackmailing any group??. Then I found out that this people are actually the one's blackmailing Igbos using the word "blackmail". There's a thread here created in Goodluck's Tenure that "Yorubas are being marginalized". I have gone through the thread the thread and noticed what can be termed "zenith of hypocrisy". Because remember this people have had the opportunity to be in full control of the affairs of this nation, have assumed the seat of presidency. But ain't satisfied at the scheme of thing that unfolded during Jonathan's time. which I didn't see any form of marginalization to any tribe during his administration because things went south for all. It was just thier greediness.

Now how can people who didn't hesitate to shout that they are being marginalized now have the gut to be telling someone else of "emotional blackmail"....... isn't that wonderful??. So you have to be recognized as a major tribe but your brother that is absolutely the same as you shouldn't be recognized in their demand?......I laugh

2..... That igbos can't be trusted with power. And I heave out a giggling laugh whenever I see this bunkum. What are they afraid of?? cheesy. Does it mean that primitive quaternary Nigerians doesn't want something good. Does it mean mean they will run out of the race when propelled to a verocity higher than the speed of light. Does it mean moving sluggishly with their indolent ass as a sound speed is the best for them??. I see no reason why a full grown up will open a buccal to say, "we can't trust them with power" other than "fear". Lack of trust and fear are two perpendicular lines. And I saw one of them saying the presidency will reach IGBOS in may 2060's......I laugh.

But hear it from me, 2023 will change many things. Tbe most interesting part is that some igbos are now matching things with action. IPOB and ESN no send you. The news of kidnapped herders that happened just on Friday I think should tell you guys More, you guys will keep making noise and speaking English online but offline... ..Action rules cool.

Igbo nation is among the major tribe and we have the full right......I mean full right to say "the presidency is ours or you face the consequence". You may see it as Threat, blackmail or whatever.....but it is what it is, A FULL RIGHT.

The two option now is, delay them Presidency and catalyse Biafra Agitation or Delay Biafra and catalyse a proximity to Unity....... That's the pure event we are looking forward to Come 2023.

Reason for it all is .............."The elite class and their hide and seek".

Outta here!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
The floor is free for suggestions
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Ebubu: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
OUK is next presidential candidate
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ebubu:
OUK is next presidential candidate

Any credible igboman has is good for it cool.

But should Nigerians freak??.....the plan B must unfold
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Asgard73, Chatinet, MadamVenessa, Chocho54.
TinubuAdvocate, Mooh247, islandlady
You are needed here
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Cholls(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sergio103:
Asgard73, Chatinet, MadamVenessa, Choch54.
TinubuAdvocate, Mooh, islandlady
You are needed here
My brother you sha like wahala

1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Makers49: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
They don't trust us with power,but they will want us to be in the same country with them,2023 will change alot,we are watching as the event is unfolding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cholls:
My brother you sha like wahala

Lol cheesy.

Well I can say it's a fore warning to some mislead one's here that always say....."Blackmail and we can't trust them".

Now am making it clear that it's a bonafide right of ndiIgbo.

Because should IPOB get the support of the Igbo elite, then it will be very interesting to witness the scene and such scene may unfold in 2023 if Nigerians rub their flatulence to the "one Nigeria" igbo elites cool
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Makers49:
They don't trust us with power,but they will want us to be in the same country with them,2023 will change alot,we are watching as the event is unfolding

You got the gist.

imagine such rubbish.

I am good for kitchen but the dinning table is too clean for me to join others in, probably because the kitchen smoke is can be perceived from me.

Arrant Nonsense!!
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by ChoCho54(f): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
I have nothing to say to the rest of the pretenders in this disunited nation.

Pikin wey say im Mama no go sleep...

Those that have ruled and continue to rule, what's their report card saying?

1. Poverty capital of the world
2. Boko Haram
3. Banditry
4. No where is safe in the country
5. Kidnapping
6. Fantastically corrupt
7. Almajiri system
8. Braindead leaders
9. Judisharing
10. Executhieves
11. Rubber stamp NASS
13. High rate of illiteracy in the north
14. Gullible masses
15. Recycled failed politicians
16. Yahoo yahoo
17. Skull mining
18. Ritual killings
19. High rate of suicides
20. High rate of oloshoism
21. Ethnic tension everywhere
22. Weak institutions and strong men
23. ETC

Only a fool does same things same way over and over and expect a different result.

Una go get sense but e go tey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Asgard73: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Igbos should first know their enemies in Nigeria and their friends .. and business partners

Nigeria as a nation is a blessing to igbos ..

All this igbo complaints about marginalization and all.. nonsenses.. Na still because igbos Dey jonze wia dem suppose be kings.

Den still Dey sleep .. base on Nigeria settings .

Pray dey wake someday
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Asgard73:
Igbos should first know their enemies in Nigeria and their friends .. and business partners

Nigeria as a nation is a blessing to igbos ..

All this igbo complaints about marginalization and all.. nonsenses.. Na still because igbos Dey jonze wia dem suppose be kings.

Den still Dey sleep .. base on Nigeria settings .

Pray dey wake someday

Sad thing is that waking up from their hibernation will take a long time.

What Yollobas in particular are causing in this nation ehh.

Because na them carry this issue of no Igbo presidency for head
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
I have nothing to say to the rest of the pretenders in this disunited nation.

Pikin wey say im Mama no go sleep...

Those that have ruled and continue to rule, what's their report card saying?

1. Poverty capital of the world
2. Boko Haram
3. Banditry
4. No where is safe in the country
5. Kidnapping
6. Fantastically corrupt
7. Almajiri system
8. Braindead leaders
9. Judisharing
10. Executhieves
11. Rubber stamp NASS
13. High rate of illiteracy in the north
14. Gullible masses
15. Recycled failed politicians
16. Yahoo yahoo
17. Skull mining
18. Ritual killings
19. High rate of suicides
20. High rate of oloshoism
21. Ethnic tension everywhere
22. Weak institutions and strong men
23. ETC

Only a fool does same things same way over and over and expect a different result.

Una go get sense but e go tey.

You nailed it dear.

still, if the opportunity is taken from us to at least see the seat of presidency......Then more consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ndị Yolloba.
Una should show face here.

Also read critical, because it's the actual thing bound to happen.
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by ChoCho54(f): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sergio103:

You nailed it dear.

still, if the opportunity is taken from us to at least see the seat of presidency......Then more consequences
Like I said, pikin wey say im Mama no go sleep, im too no go sleep, nuff said.
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
Like I said, pikin wey say im Mama no go sleep, im too no go sleep, nuff said.

Nice one Ada

1 Like

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by obiekunie01: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
mark this.

if you like call it threat.

if you like call it chest beating,

If presidency doesn't come to ndi igbo in 2023,

WE THE ENTIRE IGBO NATION WILL GO OUR WAY.

THERE WILL BE NO SEATING ON THE FENCE.

THIS TIME, IT WILL NOT BE LIKE IN 1967.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Murphyenemuwe: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Consequences?? I wouldn't want to assume what you mean by consequences. But if it means breaking the rule of law then be ready to be buried in thousands or millions. It's a democratic settings and no one will dash u that seat untill you make necessary steps. No amount of threat would do that. What of igala presidency or Tiv presidency.
Sergio103:

You nailed it dear.

6 Likes

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Consequences?? I wouldn't want to assume what you mean by consequences. But if it means breaking the rule of law then be ready to be buried in thousands or millions. It's a democratic settings and no one will dash u that seat untill you make necessary steps. No amount of threat would do that. What of igala presidency or Tiv presidency.

Necessity they say is the mother of Invention.

Read my post again and carefully relate it to Igala presidency.......I think the answer is up there.

It's democracy.....fully understood

And democracy can be tamed if it enters "democrazy"
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
obiekunie01:
mark this.
if you like call it threat.
if you like call it chest beating,
If presidency doesn't come to ndi igbo in 2023,
WE THE ENTIRE IGBO NATION WILL GO OUR WAY.
THERE WILL BE NO SEATING ON THE FENCE.
THIS TIME, IT WILL NOT BE LIKE IN 1967.
Nwanne mmadụ!!
Tell them what's up.
it's no that we are begging.

it's our full right!!
some may call it chest beating, blackmail.
But it is what it is!!
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Everyone is trying to push their candidates, some are writing epistles trying to gaslight others and arm-twist them to do their bidden.

A whole post that could have been used to sell your candidate is used to bash another ethnic group pushing their candidates.

8 Likes

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
DrFreeman:
Everyone is trying to push their candidates, some are writing epistles trying to gaslight others and arm-twist them to do their bidden.

A whole post that could have been used to sell your candidate is used to bash another ethnic group pushing their candidates.

Ain't bashing no one.
I brought a good news, which may or may not happen.

But the reality remains.......it may happen.

if you have been following people's post here lately, you will notice the reason for this thread.

Catalyst and inhibitor is what we awaits cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by T9ksy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sergio103:

Sad thing is that waking up from their hibernation will take a long time.

What Yollobas in particular are causing in this nation ehh.

Because na them carry this issue of no Igbo presidency for head

And what exactly has the "yollobas" done to Nigeria? Please, enlighten us, further.

Real "Omoluabis" don't give a rat's ar$e about igbo presidency. They don't even care about any of those self-serving , cold-hearted "omo-ales" in Yorubaland, gallivanting all over the place as our representatives for the presidency of this damned nation.

#yorubaNationNow

4 Likes

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
T9ksy:

And what exactly has the "yollobas" done to Nigeria? Please, enlighten us, further.

Real "Omoluabis" don't give a right ar$e about igbo presidency. They don't even care about any of those self-serving , cold-hearted "omo-ales" in Yorubaland, gallivanting all over the place as our representatives for the presidency of this damned nation.

#yorubaNationNow

Sounds good @the harshtag

As for the atrocities of your brethren, I may not talk about it now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Transcriber: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Clown cheesy
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Transcriber:
Clown cheesy
Friend of a clown grin
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Transcriber: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Makers49:
don't you want Biaffla?

3 Likes

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Mooh247: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
All this long epistle because we talk say we no vote you

Sha make we con dey decieve you nii

5 Likes

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by 1870fa: 4:52am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mooh247:

And we are making our own mind clear.

Our full right cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by Sergio103(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Transcriber:
Clown cheesy

You don change your sex to female??... cheesy

Hehehe..... beautiful lady grin
Re: We Awaits 2023. Unity or separate names..... which one??? by IGBOSON1: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sergio103:

Lol cheesy.

Well I can say it's a fore warning to some mislead one's here that always say....."Blackmail and we can't trust them".

Now am making it clear that it's a bonafide right of ndiIgbo.

Because should IPOB get the support of the Igbo elite, then it will be very interesting to witness the scene and such scene may unfold in 2023 if Nigerians rub their flatulence to the "one Nigeria" igbo elites cool

I suspect they’ve already made up their mind that no Igbo will take over in 2023 (if Nigeria survives that long), and they fully expect the calls for secession to become more strident and supported in Alaigbo (not just south-east), so they’ve already put Plan-B into action…which is to get some of their slaves in the Niger-Delta/South-South to ensure Alaigbo is shrunk down to its barest minimum and cut off from the sea! You see this happening with the interview AriseTV gave some fools two days ago on their The Interview program! They were claiming they’re ‘oppressed’ aborigines and they own the entire Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River states….and that Ndigbo and IPOB had better keep off! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Academic Qualifications: CSO Writes IGP, Wants Tinubu Arrested Within 48 Hours / Again Obi Supporter Caught Impersonating Northern Name / Arrested Obidient Plane Terrorist Is Okafor Ibe From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.