Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) (32782 Views)

Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) / RRS arrests Cable thieves in Lagos, Recover 168 meter long cable(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
If only Buhari can be treated like this.. halve of our problem is solved
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by constancefriday(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/bayelsa-community-beat-2-cable-thieves-anfter-serving-them-food

At least they didn't Lynch or execute them on the spot. That's civil and humane. Enough to make sure they don't indulge in stealing again!

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Iamvetlander(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In my village if you're caught stealing and you're offer food and sex, my brother forget it, it's better for them to kill you immediately. Because after the food and the sex, the beating will be out of this world.

I don't understand the sex part, please explain.

2 Likes

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
One of the best treatment of thieves I've read in recent times...

Feed them because it was hunger that drove them to steal..
Then beat them seriously to warn them that stealing no be work.
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by adecz: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
undecided
In the hopelessness and hunger of
this Buhari government, even if you no
be criminal by nature, you must turn
criminal by circumstances in order to
just survive..

The only way politicians 'assist' youth is
to turn them to thugs or killers to be used
against political opponents in order to
remain in position.

Niger Delta militants, Boko haram,
IPC and Fulani terrorists were all created
by politicians❗️❗️

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Afonja Ilaje refugees fleeing Akwa Ibom don enter Bayelsa to thief cable

Idiot boy...

I be Yoruba but this sh** is funny grin grin grin

Say no to Tribalism

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Kayberg: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Residents of the community told journalists that the suspects, identified as Preye Ayase and Ringo Tareladei, were caught stealing high tension electric cables supplying electricity to Agorogbene communities from Ogobiri, a neighbouring community.

Those are not Yoruba names.

2 Likes

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
You don't treat a thief caught red handed with such decency. Why feed him first before any form of punishment? Is that an encouragement to steal more so that they can be fed with some chicken al à carte?
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Contagious100d(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol, they fed them well so they can be fit because of the beating they are about to recieve.

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In my village if you're caught stealing and you're offered food and sex, my brother forget it, it's better for them to kill you immediately. Because after the food and the sex, the beating will be out of this world.

What do you mean, they offer a thief sex, you say?

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
So they can upload it online abi
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
pacespot:

What do you mean, they offer a thief sex, you say?

Are you planning to mmmm??

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
So much crime in Bayelsa state lately, especially theft. Is it that, there are no job opportunities there?
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Richy4(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
cheesy cheesy
I don't understand the food aspect of the whole drama... Is it to show that they are hospitable community or for them to have the strength to receive the beating that will be coming afterwards?... can someone from that region explain please

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
No be their fault,if light dey,them no go theif am

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by markidoo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In my village if you're caught stealing and you're offered food and sex, my brother forget it, it's better for them to kill you immediately. Because after the food and the sex, the beating will be out of this world.

Madam no be the same Akwa Ibom we gather from??
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
omowolewa:
Hope the food does not contain RIP dose
My thinking

2 Likes

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Eating last supper?

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Moderators:
I don't know which rule applies to this poster manipulation to tarnish yorubas image

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Them Even try sef give am them spoon to grej the noodles. Na to eat like goat naim for sure pass.
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Elidrisy20:
No be their fault,if light dey,them no go theif am

Hahaha. Abi oo. But nevertheless everybody wey monkey must chop banana.

1 Like

Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Tiana06(f): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by toujurs: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
I'm very sure these two thieves are Nairalanders.
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Victerica(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

U self mumu oooo

Why does every comment of yours, have to involve sex?

Oh, I forgot,,,, you be Calabar!
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
The youths ain't angry mob. See as them serve them with better food. "Justice for thieves"
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by arantess: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:
How many people will keep posting this same news over and over again? undecided
Slow news day I guess
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is what Benue people ought to have been doing to thief or any herdsmen terrorist they catch but it's seems they don't have liver like my akwa ibom people.
Re: Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) by Bbbw: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / Obituary: Elizabeth Ndubuisi Chukwu For Burial July 25th / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.