Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) (2045 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Kcee Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by envoymedia: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nigerian singer, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, popularly known as Kcee, and his wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo have showered each other with sweet words as they celebrate their 12th wedding anniversary today, IGBERETV reports.

Sharing photos of both of them together, Kcee wrote;

"Ever since I met you my life has been infinitely better.I’m grateful everyday for our love,and you make me a better version of me,you’re my person,and everyday together I love you more,Cheers to another 365days together with you baby and looking forward to a whole lot of it waiting for us,Happy 12years anniversary to myself and my better half. I love you so much @misseijay ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccu80q2DxF3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On her part, Ijeoma wrote;

"12 YEARS OF GOD'S GLORY....

Today I'm most grateful for our GROWTH...

The level of growth you and I have attained in recent times is shocking but we love it

Happy anniversary my lover @iam_kcee"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcunX9htCI9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Kcee and Ijeoma got married in 2010. They have 3 children together.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418736/kcee-celebrates-12th-wedding-anniversary-wife-ijeoma-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by envoymedia: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by Mrkcee(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congrats to my bigger me cool.
12 years together is not an easy feat. Wishing him and his family God's blessings and Happiness!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by chatinent: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
I am just looking at KC’s old picture there. So na razor this my guy bin dey use shave.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by slawormiir: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Congratulations to them
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yam legs special
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
The look good and happy together from the onset.
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by Amebo247(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations to The Limpopo Crooner grin angry grin
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by Darkcloud11(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mrkcee:
Congrats to my bigger me cool.
12 years together is not an easy feat. Wishing him and his family God's blessings and Happiness!

Do giveaway boss
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by Mrkcee(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Darkcloud11:

Do giveaway boss
Na just the same name I dey answer, no be me dey celebrate chairman wink
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by Mrkcee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
chatinent:
I am just looking at KC’s old picture there. So na razor this my guy bin dey use shave.

cheesy
Lol... But that's a moral lesson for everyone.
"All man go make am, keep doing what you do & most importantly BE LEGIT". When ur time reach, u go blow.
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by dahmie2013: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations Kcee!
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by Peace081: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations Kcee
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by SlyIg(f): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Anniversary to him.

But, is he still a musician?
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by KingMack(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
She looks like those women wey be trouble maker..but she's very reserved
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by KingMack(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
SlyIg:
Happy Anniversary to him.

But, is he still a musician?

Yes.. he's now a gospel high life musician because nothing to sing again children HV taken over the industry grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by MisterMan123456: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nice one, at least dem go dey share the same cream with love. grin
Re: Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) by okrikaboi: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
I celebrate myself for the years I have been keeping it together it's not easy trying to maintain sanity!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reaction When Tems Won Her First Grammy Award, But Burna Boy Lost In / Nollywood Actress Susan Pwajok Reacts To Dating Rumors With Singer Ruger / Frank Edoho Too Old To Party With Ice Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.