Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds (447 Views)

FG To Auction ₦150 Billion Bonds In April / Federal Government To Auction N100 Billion Bonds On March 27 / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds by absoluteSuccess: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Have this 10 pounds, it's always been here, I would like it to go home to my Igbo brothers for safekeeping and for legacy purpose.

You can bid for it. Let's see what it could worth.
Re: I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Picture

Re: I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds by HellAnus: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
I have thousands of old Biafran pounds - all the denominations. Will snap them when next I travel home
Re: I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds by absoluteSuccess: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
HellAnus:
I have thousands of old Biafran pounds - all the denominations. Will snap them when next I travel home

WOW that's some collections you've got. It should be able to convert to some goods or artifacts, all that we don't know how to reintegrate in this part of the world.

Don't spoil bid for me abeg.
Re: I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds by absoluteSuccess: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Picture

Oversave has happened again, I've been arranging books when I found the book I used to keep the pound, now I can't place where I keep it again LOL.
Re: I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds by absoluteSuccess: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
I've found it, it's in a delicate state. That should be one of the oldest notes in print.

This is relic from Nigerian history.

Re: I Want To Auction My Biafra Pounds by absoluteSuccess: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
And just in case you have been looking for this, you can as well have it.

Only #3000.

Partner With Me In This Lucrative Business . / Buy A Motorcycle, Give It To Us, We Pay You Monthly / Promo! Android Baxi POS