Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,073 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Solved - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solved (374 Views)

Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. / Solved and cash collected / Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Past Questions And Solved Answers For Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved by GlorifiedGod: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
B
Re: Solved by sunnymighty(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
GlorifiedGod:
I always pay back but I have lost the teaching job I mange with. Please nairalanders this is a sincere call for help.
I don't mind if I can be loaned I will pay back.
Help me guys, please nairalanders

My account number

Ur major concern now should be how to get a new job, that is when you can start thinking of how to pay back the loan. Wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Irupetepete: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Is loan repayment now the new format on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Solved by GlorifiedGod: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
sunnymighty:

Ur major concern now should be how to get a new job, that is when you can start thinking of how to pay back the loan. Wish you good luck.
Desperately looking for a job bro
I have hnd computer science. Graduated with distinction bro.

I need help, I really need help. I am falling into depression. Everything seems to be going wrong with me.
This time last year I could use 20k to buy data without feeling it. Now my account is below 500naira
Re: Solved by GlorifiedGod: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Irupetepete:
Is loan repayment now the new format on nairaland?
I honestly pray for you brother . That you don't fall into my kind of situation. Goodnight
Re: Solved by Irupetepete: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2022
GlorifiedGod:
I honestly pray for you brother . That you don't fall into my kind of situation. Goodnight
whatever u are owing is child's play compared to what am owing. Everyone is trying to solve their problems so you finding solace online is not it... Anybody help you spend the money? I am also a father with alot of debt hanging on my neck
Re: Solved by GlorifiedGod: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2022
Irupetepete:
whatever u are owing is child's play compared to what am owing. Everyone is trying to solve their problems so you finding solace online is not it... Anybody help you spend the money? I am also a father with alot of debt hanging on my neck
thanks for the advice, but nothing seems to be working offline bro
I am just fed up
Re: Solved by GlorifiedGod: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2022
sunnymighty:

good morning
Can you please quote your post and remove my account number
Re: Solved by SavageResponse(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Solved by sunnymighty(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
GlorifiedGod:
good morning
Can you please quote your post and remove my account number

Done

(1) (Reply)

Longvigor Coffee: Men Libido And Energy Booster / How Alison Madueke's Ambition Helped Pave The Way For Women In Politics / Atiku Mimiko Project 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.