Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) (36301 Views)

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 2:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Fame don dey enter this one head so
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by olaolaking: 2:40am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This portable dull finish

Him nor know say some android phone cost pass iPhone

Me as a real niggar am a die hard fan of apple..I have their Macbook and all

But some android phones na beast
I be apple fan too but all MacBook and MacBook pro pack up.

Dash me one now.
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Nasige(m): 4:28am On Apr 25, 2022
He knows exactly what he is saying, only iPhone will make him portable.
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:41am On Apr 25, 2022
No be the Android phone camera's fault
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei are Android phones. Who gave this guy this fame
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by georgedaniel01(m): 5:36am On Apr 25, 2022
This talk na smelling talk
Siberia01:
embarassed

It's a shame the black man only cares to worship the whiteman's invention s
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by West2019(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2022
See face like my bigo anus . proudness kill you there
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by begge: 5:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Who be you
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by ufotunang: 6:32am On Apr 25, 2022
So you are tempting people that want to camera you to steal what they cannot buy and afford to camera you.. nawaoooo
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 6:36am On Apr 25, 2022
ekobami:
Lmao �… “Camera Me”
I like the guy music but he’s so crazy/funny/irritating

BTW, Typical Keyboard Warriors Batch/Logo grin grin grin grin
Nice badge.Please we need one for The Vawulence Comrade cheesy
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Ceejaytech: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2022
E try well well...
Abeg holla me for your
Laptops
Phones especially iphones etc
Computer accessories.
I'm also your one stop for your dream ride.
Toyota
Benz
Honda
Lexus
Acura.

@Neoverse
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by walozanga(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Murio001:
Gutter mentality �

I swear
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Johel(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2022
BIDOO:
This guy is a clown grin

With all the money ,he still look like gutter,and talks like a fool,..Tell me camera wey better pass Samsung, Google pixel,one + and Sony respectively?....iPhone13 pro max camera no reach.... ignorance in one human being and his name is portable.
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by onuman: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cctf2tdoq44/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Typical poor Nigerian who believes that he is rich.
The guy is disgusting.
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by HRMK: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
obviously,this boy is from the gutters!he is the first to smell wealth in his family!!
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by HitSong: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2022
mikemodel24:

I prefer andriod to apple but current iphone13 is the most COMPLETE phone for now
Complete in terms of what?
Please explain
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2022
This useless piece of shit
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Risentouch:

Aside Samsung which Android phone u fit recommend for me wey good for gaming and handling large size apps..abeg
Dem plenty ooo...
If not for ban Huawei would have been toping phone market... They got crazy device... Xiaomi, google pixels , oneplus 9t, Sony , lg v60, vivo x70 plus... A lot
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by justicechichex: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Enjoy thine fame o portable; and when thou art done I shall prophesy unto thee what shall befall thee in the coming years.

First I see a maiden of fair countenance, arising from the see, I see her calling on tamuzu and praying to the sun, I see her drawing powers from the sun, moon and stars.

I see her locating you, I see your manhood doing your thinking, I see her taking you to the club to get you drunk so that what happened to Dagrin will happen to you.

I see grace speaking for you and preventing you from leaving the club drunk, I see you surviving this attack but impregnating her, I see you having countless baby Mamas.

This I have seen.

Wetin u dey yan biko?
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by anoda(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
ekobami:
Lmao �… “Camera Me”
I like the guy music but he’s so crazy/funny/irritating

BTW, Typical Keyboard Warriors Batch/Logo grin grin grin grin
soon to be reienforced by ........
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Risentouch(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Dem plenty ooo...
If not for ban Huawei would have been toping phone market... They got crazy device... Xiaomi, google pixels , oneplus 9t, Sony , lg v60, vivo x70 plus... A lot

I dey underated that Huawei..
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Risentouch:

I dey underated that Huawei..
Their processor bad gan... They already past iphone market b4 na... They were close to Samsung before the ban... Their device na real premium device ooo... The ban really push their business backward a lot... If not for say them strong ... Its people that dont really know much about smartphones well dey rate iphones like that
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Risentouch(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Their processor bad gan... They already past iphone market b4 na... They were close to Samsung before the ban... Their device na real premium device ooo... The ban really push their business backward a lot... If not for say them strong ... Its people that dont really know much about smartphones well dey rate iphones like that

I appreciate your reviews
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Risentouch:

I appreciate your reviews
Even LG got great devices too... If you got the budget check vivo x70 pro plus
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Risentouch(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Even LG got great devices too... If you got the budget check vivo x70 pro plus

How much?

But wait, na mediatek
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Risentouch:

How much?

But wait, na mediatek
Snapdragon 888... You didnt even check it sef... You saying mediatek... Nawa for you ooo... Check the spec yourself
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Risentouch:

How much?

But wait, na mediatek
Am using LG G8 thinq... Overall is very okay... Check out that vivo though
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by mikemodel24: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
HitSong:

Complete in terms of what?
Please explain
Faster than any phone alive,it has better battery than it rival. The only phone that does not hang so far. Other phone has one top notch quality but it has all
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by mikemodel24: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
franxalive:

Complete kee ... incomplete ni... story. undecided
Can it call heaven?... Galaxy droids are way too superb jareehhh
Lol, even your pastor who is servant of heaven can he call heaven
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by HitSong: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
mikemodel24:

Faster than any phone alive,it has better battery than it rival. The only phone that does not hang so far. Other phone has one top notch quality but it has all
You must be a clown grin
How many phones have you used?
Re: Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) by Risentouch(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Am using LG G8 thinq... Overall is very okay... Check out that vivo though

Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Having Fun In Dubai / Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit / First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.