Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Mode Of Payment For E-passport In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mode Of Payment For E-passport In Nigeria (1764 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode Of Payment For E-passport In Nigeria by oncolor: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
Can any one tell me what the procedure is for getting the E-Passport in Lagos? I thought there was a passport office in Ikeja? but I only saw Ikoyi and Festac on the Nigerian Immigration Service website for Lagos. Also the website says payment for the E-passport can only be made online, no payment allowed at the office or anywhere. Can anyone who has done there E-passport recently in Lagos verify if you can make payment at their office? and also how long does it typically take to get the E-passport done in lagos?
Re: Mode Of Payment For E-passport In Nigeria by oncolor: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2011
From the NIS website

Re: Mode Of Payment For E-passport In Nigeria by oncolor: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2011
Anybody with some info?
Re: Mode Of Payment For E-passport In Nigeria by fbiswagger: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2011
Your best chance of getting the E-Passport in 48hours is by paying cash at the office. Cash at office is accepted, except that you are charged higher and you are sure of 48hours service.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Settle With My Wife In Israel / . / Uk Visa Administrative Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.