Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,918 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes (34931 Views)

Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Benmob: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Telling Anambra pple diz type of thing,that takes obi as their number one leader, They laff and sing for u but inside them u are talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Gkemz: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2022
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Diligence: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2022
Does Wike hv a PRO at all? He shld abstain from rabble-rousing, seriously.

We are talking about rescuing the economy, putiing youths back to work to drastically reduce insecurity,candvthis ND Agbero is convulsing anyhowsily...

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Advocate500: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
When you talk too much you lose relevant, the good thing is that Peter obi will not dignify you with a reply, is not a do or die for him,if he doesn't get the ticket he will move on without noise unlike mr basketmouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by highness25(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol this opportunist thing again always goofing around. Well I'm not blame you I blamed senator abbey and Ameachi.
Why blaming them?
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Allisgud: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2022
successmatters:
I will tell you guys this, and I will tell you for free

Wike is an empty rambunctious rambling person who doesn't even understand the boasts he's making.

Someone who will tackle banditry cannot be openly boasting on air.
forget that talk,it is better we know an aspirant plan as a promise so we can hold him to his words,unlike somebody who wount say anything u cannot hold him for anything because he didn't promise u anything

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Soccerzoom: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2022
We don’t practice democracy in Nigeria.

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Sheggy13(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2022
timefarm:

Lol...
So Peter Obi is Buhari candidate again.
Oga ooo, everybody naa Buhari candidate now, including those that castigate him like die.
Learn how to read and comprehend. How does what the person you quoted wrote translate to him saying Peter Obi is Buhari's candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by 989900: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2022
I'll rather vote again for the dullard again if it were possible, than vote for Wike: that's how low I rate him.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by favour32(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2022
For national level,
assuming both Wike and Obi na the only Presidential candidates.

Obi go score 98% votes.

Wike go score 2% votes.

Na e mouth dey kill am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Bridget95(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike go to Benin and tell your ancestors to give you the mandate not ndi igbo you talked down against. You are an orphan in Nigeria politics. Peter Obi is a true son of Nigeria who is strategic in salvaging this country. Wike is a person with dictatorial tendencies and this is dangerous for a country like Nigerian where absolute power rests in the hands of the president.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by PoliteActivist: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
Wike is of no electoral value outside Rivers State

How Wike thinks anyone in the SE will vote for him after what he did in Obigbo is beyond me

He thinks they would have forgotten, mumu man.
Peter Obi is man of the hour.
It is simply time for OBI!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by nedekid: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2022
successmatters:
I will tell you guys this, and I will tell you for free

Wike is an empty rambunctious rambling person who doesn't even understand the boasts he's making.

Someone who will tackle banditry cannot be openly boasting on air.
Wike might be all you say, but as per banditry and insecurity, hmm wike can certainly boast with full chest.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2022
wike looks and talks like a drunk and a terrible one. undecided

I will rather vote Peter obi than wike.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike is a clown, his a mole and agent of destabilization in PDP uptill now PDP is still divided, the only person that can run PDP again is Atiku and Tambuwal Ticket this is an expo! the earlier they get their house in order the better their chances of not suffering huge humiliation cos they would likely Loose again!

The person that can win APC ticket is GEJ or tinubu
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by PoliteActivist: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Bridget95:
Wike go to Benin and tell your ancestors to give you the mandate not ndi igbo you talked down against. You are an orphan in Nigeria politics. Peter Obi is a true son of Nigeria who is strategic in salvaging this country. Wike is a person with dictatorial tendencies and this is dangerous for a country like Nigerian where absolute power rests in the hands of the president.

Couldn't have said it better

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Before God, I really do not like this wike guy. He would do even worse than Abacha, but I tell you, he is a major threat. There is this principle of success he is displaying, and very few know about this principle. It goes like this - anybody who is in competition for a position and has no other fall back option
would give everything to succeed cos he knows that if he fails, he is done for. Such a person would do whatever it takes to win. Wike is placing everything ( vice presidential position,
senatorial position) on the line for his presidential ambition, he is saying he wouldn't be running for those positions. So, he has just one option, and he has to succeed at this one option. In the case of Peter obi, discerning folks know that he isn't a serious candidate. He might be the most qualified, but he also would cozy up to the idea of being Atiku's running mate...Lol!!!
pinkPUSSY:
Wike, nobody loves you.. Stop over hyping yourself..

North hates you with passion, even Ganduje rubbed it on your face which is which is unlikely for politicians..

SS hates you, take it or leave it..

SE is a no go area ...

I Pity your political career..

Who's even deceiving this man ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Chrismania100: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Just that the chains of slave is still good in our Neck,if not that tribalism has eaten us deeply, Peter Obi and Osibanjo from my own deductions is what Nigerians need at this critical situation, anything outside that, it will continue to spell doom for us again.
People always talk about obi Pandora,we all know that 99% of Nigerian politicians are all thief and devil,including Obi and Osibanjo.Tell me that ur Politican let me bring out his own numerous cases.But, what we are saying is this, there are some of them that are far lesser devil than the others.We need someone who understands the economic trend,through propensity to save mechanisms,that will reduce borrowing and initial production thereby creating jobs.Someone who can tackleinsecurities in all partner Nigeria, that is the only areas I am not yet clear for Obi and Osibanjo,but OBI AND OSIBANJO are the best for now, if you ask me.Why I select.them is this,the little time bubu traveled off shores, Osibanjo did a little bit well and don't judge him much cos he us being surrounded by cabals who could not allow him implement his of ideology.So as for me in Obi's case ,Obi was able to defeat God fatherism in Anambra,despite all the distractions &fight they fought him,he stil managed to deliver despiteall odds.He did considerable well in Anambra by rating 88%. infact at that time, he was the best Governor then cos Obi was able to save Cost for our state Anambra & he made Sure he cuts some of the unecessarily expenses and patronised indigenous company well well.Why they are saying Ngige did well is because he was on serious pressure and he did that so that people could see that he can stil do perform.If not that Godfatherism disturbs him,he would be as empty as he is now he is made the minister.
Anything outside this two,dollar wil reach #2000.

seunmsg:
Same thing we’ve been saying for sometime here. It’s obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf except deluded and coconut head ipob wailers who prefer to live in a world of alternate reality.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by izac82: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2022
seunmsg:
Same thing we’ve been saying for sometime here. It’s obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf except deluded and coconut head ipob wailers who prefer to live in a world of alternate reality.
Why is it that each time you hooligans from the west want to speak you end up tagging everyone who don't agree with you as IPOB?
Is IPOB involved in Nigerian politics?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by slowice(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2022
You can't tell me this man is mad.
Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by KhalaKuta(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol this opportunist thing again always goofing around. Well I'm not blame you I blamed senator abbey and Ameachi.
Chai,this one is definitely not English,na Engrish o

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Emperor88(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2022
IamWonderful:
Break is over

Lols...I thought they were hyping Wike but it seems the man is just giving them smack down left and right.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Allisgud: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerians this is the time our mumu supposed don do
Let us pick and vote the right person,let us remove sentiment, tribalism,religion,let's remove this mentality of he is more popular or the person who share money pass like what we just see now
We need courageous,brave and educated person to tackle insecurity and our economy
CHOOSE WISELY

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by mrvitalis(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2022
timefarm:

Lol...
So Peter Obi is Buhari candidate again.
Oga ooo, everybody naa Buhari candidate now, including those that castigate him like die.
It's not my fault u can't comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Middleborn: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike is a man of unpredictable actions.

However, i do think that he has already seen a clear route to the Presidency. He firmly believes that if given the PDP ticket, he is more than capable of wrestling and winning the APC. I really believe him because he doesn't just talk...

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2022
[[s]quote author=successmatters post=112242584]I will tell you guys this, and I will tell you for free

Someone who will tackle banditry cannot be openly boasting on air. [/quote][/s]

He always talk and Do...River is an Example.
He hates injustice and just why I was able to take the tax issues up.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Emperor88(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2022
989900:
I'll rather vote again for the dullard again if it were possible, than vote for Wike: that's how low I rate him.
But whenever he speaks against the rulling party or Buhari you hail him.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by gigabyte13: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Wike himself
Wicked wike
E still go Obi backyard, go knack am apako there
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bad man

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by statesman6: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

The Chance of Peter Obi winning is 90% while the chance of Wike wining is 21%

Instead of him to be more concerned about his ambition, he's trying to drag someone that's far ahead of him politically.

Even if Obi is not winning, one thing is certain and sure that Wike is not even close.
If the chance of obi is 90% and wike's chance is 21%= 111% undecided undecided undecided
On cruise level ur brain don fail u grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by 27Pushing30: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Dude suddenly looks old sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Boko Haram Members Denounce Membership Of Sect / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination / Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.