Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Reps 2023: Hon. Chief (Dr) Ebinyo Marvin Turner Declares For Gej's Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps 2023: Hon. Chief (Dr) Ebinyo Marvin Turner Declares For Gej's Constituency (352 Views)

REPS 2023: Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah Poses With Her PDP Clearance Certificate (Photos / Reps 2023: Hon Sir Ndubueze Ezeani, Who The Cap Fits / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reps 2023: Hon. Chief (Dr) Ebinyo Marvin Turner Declares For Gej's Constituency by iamkheedah(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hon. Chief (Dr.) Ebinyo Turner wrote:

FORMAL DECLARATION FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES 2023

My leaders, Party faithfuls and supporters of good course, the call on me to represent our people at the Green Chambers of the National Assembly this past few Months has been intense. The people have spoken and I have heard their voices.

I am extremely humbled that our people have counted me worthy of the honour haven served them faithfully as the Executive Chairman of Ogbia LGA.

But the quest has only just begun. The quest to provide quality representation and restore values to our people. The fight to ensure our great party comes out victorious in the 2023/2024 general elections.

Without doubt, Ogbia is in critical need of continued quality and effective representation. It is imperative that we urgently purge ourselves of selfish desires, and work to restore good governance to the people.

We must begin a march to enthrone a system that will guarantee good policy formulation, social security, empowernment, infrastructural development, and agricultural revolution to protect our people from other limitations that restrain them from achieving their potentials.

In all electoral contests, tempers often rises and nerves are frayed. I therefore humbly appeal to all my supporters, and to my co-contestants and their supporters, to play by the rules of the game.

Having heard the voice of the people, and consulted my family, the leaders and also sought the face of God, I respectfully present myself to serve the Ogbia people at the Federal House of Representatives. I request the support of my brothers and sisters in this journey.

So help me God!

Hon. Chief(Dr.) Ebinyo Marvin Turner, FCAI, FIPMD
P.D.P Leading Aspirant, House of Representatives
Ogbia Federal Constituency, Bayelsa State.

See more: https://www.facebook.com/100001554675403/posts/5169665759761862/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Reps 2023: Hon. Chief (Dr) Ebinyo Marvin Turner Declares For Gej's Constituency by Back2Daura(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
He has done well as a LGA chairman

(1) (Reply)

Being Vp For Seven Years Is Like A Training To Be President, Osinbajo / We Saw Diff When You Were Acting President, Akarigbo Of Remoland Tells Osinbajo / A Level Fraud Is About To Occur With NYIF Approved Loan @npf(mfb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.