Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. (947 Views)

How To Make At Least N100K Monthly Online (confirmed) / Is POS Business Profitable? / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Smile5n(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Making money is more easier than you think, you tend to find it difficult due to the insufficient information you've possessed.

You see, in this current information age that we are, just a little idea can massively boost your bank account.

You become financially free when you have the right information.

I'm into POS business, so I'm willing to show you for free on how you too can set up your own POS business from scratch and make a lot of money from it.

If you're interested, chat me up on WhatsApp and if I discovered that many of you are interested, then I will create a full group class for it.

Mind you,it's totally free!!!

So chat me up on WhatsApp via 0 9 0 75 65 1 7 4 2
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Wazobia2216: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Smile5n:
Making money is more easier than you think, you tend to find it difficult due to the insufficient information you've possessed.

You see, in this current information age that we are, just a little idea can massively boost your bank account.

You become financially free when you have the right information.

I'm into POS business, so I'm willing to show you for free on how you too can set up your own POS business from scratch and make a lot of money from it.

If you're interested, chat me up on WhatsApp and if I discovered that many of you are interested, then I will create a full group class for it.

Mind you,it's totally free!!!
So chat me up on WhatsApp via 0 9 0 75 65 1 7 4 2
Why you no go post this thing for ya whatsApp make people chat you for there

If Seun be like a lot of you then this nairaland will not exist!

Mtcheeeeeew, you are so full of yourself!

No be your mates wey mean business dey offer free class for here

Abeg shift!

3 Likes

Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by poshestmina(f): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2022
100k daily?
I'm sure there are poor people in your family, village; you should help them first before giving 'us' the business ideas for"free".

2 Likes

Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Smile5n(m): 5:02am On Apr 25, 2022
poshestmina:
100k daily?
I'm sure there are poor people in your family, village; you should help them first before giving 'us' the business ideas for"free".

That's why most Nigerians will never grow financially (sorry to say that). I presented a free training to you, you start disposing negative thought about it.

See, in this POS business, there are so many people who can't make up to 5k daily, and others who makes morethan 200k daily.the difference is in the information they have...

There are so many factors to be considered before and while running the business, if followed correctly, you'll make more than that amount.

Information is wealth.

The training is free and if you're not interested, then you back off
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Smile5n(m): 5:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Why you no go post this thing for ya whatsApp make people chat you for there

If Seun be like a lot of you then this nairaland will not exist!

Mtcheeeeeew, you are so full of yourself!

No be your mates wey mean business dey offer free class for here

Abeg shift!

Sorry Mr, the training is totally free, you have nothing to lose, but you tend to judge a book by its cover, why don't you attend the training before dishing out negative thought.

Please upgrade your mental horizon.
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Acidosis(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Smile5n:

That's why most Nigerians will never grow financially (sorry to say that). I presented a free training to you, you start disposing negative thought about it.

See, in this POS business, there are so many people who can't make up to 5k daily, and others who makes more than 200k daily . The difference is in the information they have...

There are so many factors to be considered before and while running the business, if followed correctly, you'll make more than that amount.

Information is wealth.

The training is free and if you're not interested, then you back off

Forget others. How much did you make (profit) from this business yesterday?

The only way to teach others how to make 100k daily from POS is when you personally make 500k (daily) yourself. You cannot give what you do not have.

2 Likes

Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Zealoy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
#100k daily is impossible in POS business
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Smile5n(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Zealoy:
#100k daily is impossible in POS business

Please stop thinking small.

Let me give you a brief tip of how possible it seems.

You know, POS business is almost everywhere right?

Ok, go to a village where there is one or no POS business or bank close by.

Help them open a bank account and also provide your pos services to them.

Many will patronize you because when they calculate the money they will use for transport they will prefer coming to you.

The main things must consider in hitting such amount are;

1 location (how far is the area from bank)

2 capital

3 the monetary strength of the people patronizing you.e.tc
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Zealoy(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2022
Smile5n:

Please stop thinking small.

Let me give you a brief tip of how possible it seems.

You know, POS business is almost everywhere right?

Ok, go to a village where there is one or no POS business or bank close by.

Help them open a bank account and also provide your pos services to them.

Many will patronize you because when they calculate the money they will use for transport they will prefer coming to you.

The main things must consider in hitting such amount are;

1 location (how far is the area from bank)

2 capital

3 the monetary strength of the people patronizing you.e.tc
I also run POS business in my Cosmetics shop, i can tell u its profitable but mind u, u can never make #100k profit daily, i stay in lagos and my location is very gud cuz its inside the Tradefair international market

1 Like

Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by olamidarsenal(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2022
This op can lie oooo. 100k daily for pos, I laugh in Spanish. Or may be u meant to say 100k transactions daily.

[right][/right] grin cheesy
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by AMI3(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2022
Why do a lot of always try to discourage people.

This op did not charge any body to give out this information. He said free training.

U don't care to listen to him first before u condemning him.

Honestly the way we reason at times make wonder how we managed to succeed in business.

Do u know what he knows?

It is not by force. Abeg to listen to him.

Op Abeg how take fit get this POS and na how much to set up.
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Engrchoko: 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
I have given people pos pan Nigeria and I can tell, there are places you make 100k in a day but mostly Saturdays and Sundays not like everyday of the week.

If you are interested in acquiring any kinda pos, chat me up on WhatsApp 0 7 0 6 5 1 8 1 0 1 4
Re: How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Generate At Least N100k Daily. by Smile5n(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2022
AMI3:
Why do a lot of always try to discourage people.

This op did not charge any body to give out this information. He said free training.

U don't care to listen to him first before u condemning him.

Honestly the way we reason at times make wonder how we managed to succeed in business.

Do u know what he knows?

It is not by force. Abeg to listen to him.

Op Abeg how take fit get this POS and na how much to set up.

My WhatsApp number is 08154933420

It's easy to get it. I'll add you on WhatsApp right away.please kindly remove your number right now to avoid fraudster claiming to be an aggregator.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon To Launch In Nigeria Next Year / Free E-book Reveals How To Leverage On Telegram 700 Million Users And Cash-in / Arbitrage Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.