Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,173 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? (1814 Views)

Mention A Course You Want To Do BSc/MSC/PHD & I’ll Reply You With A Funded Offer / Iran To Build Universities In Nigeria / Study In Uk - Dangote Foundation Fully Funded Scholarship (apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by Oibrahim: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Fully funded offer in Iran!

What's your take on it please?

The scholar is here reading your comments!

Thank you!

As seen on Twitter

1 Share

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by CoronaVirusPro: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Iran

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by God1000(m): 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Go ahead, Iran isn't that bad

6 Likes

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by Ever8090: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
Go ahead, Iran isn't that bad
Iran is not that bad...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by yanabasee(m): 12:04am On Apr 25, 2022
I wish him well....

I know people schooling in Borno and graduating every year and nothing is happening....

Dude should go to Iran and come back to motivate others too...

1 Like

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Depends-

Course of study - STEM? GREAT
Level of study - Post doc? Awesome. If he has plans for other (western) countries in future, well , there is a terror stigma. Anything below PhD/podtdoc ain't worth it.
Scholars religion - Muslim? Fine , others? Well..
Scholars temperament (does he know how to be an introvert/ be alone and mind his biz)

JUST My opinion though.

Congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:52am On Apr 25, 2022
If you know how good Iranian educational system is you would be glad for that offer

8 Likes

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by SNEFF: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Abort mission son !
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by sinkhole: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2022
topcatking:
Depends-

Course of study - STEM? GREAT
Level of study - Post doc? Awesome. If he has plans for other (western) countries in future, well , there is a terror stigma. Anything below PhD/podtdoc ain't worth it.
Scholars religion - Muslim? Fine , others? Well..
Scholars temperament (does he know how to be an introvert/ be alone and mind his biz)

JUST My opinion though.

Congratulations.
You said it all cool
In fact, I will say if you are not a Muslim (the type practise in Iran) just don't try it!

1 Like

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by Efewestern: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Ever8090:
Iran is not that bad...

Iran has more STEM Graduates than any country in the middle East or Africa. Their education is top notch.

Advantages

* They have a good educational system, probably one of the best in the middle East. The country is peaceful, so you don't get to worry about anything.

Disadvantages

* It is an Islamic country and being governed by Islamic rules, your rights to an extent are limited, but if you can stay in Saudi Arabia then you can cope in Iran.

* The economy is been bombarded by sanctions, so you are greatly limited to external Fundings.

10 Likes

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by AgentGoat: 7:30am On Apr 25, 2022
Oibrahim:

Thank you!

As seen on Twitter

Unexposed people will start making rubbish comments now. If na me i go go. Iran is advanced scientifically.

10 Likes

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by ProfGday(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Going to Iran for whatever reasons to study put you directly under the keen watchlist of CIA and other watchdogs across the world as a potential terrorist... If you can live with that,go ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Oibrahim:

Thank you!

As seen on Twitter

there is a way that seemeth right, the end road is d way of death

pray for God guidance if and u dont feel peace, DONT GO

not only in travels, but every area of ur life

WANT TO HEAR from GOD directly, sign up and enrol in the school of the Spirit...i recommend d living faith church, winners chapel

1 Like

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by newwise1: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Go a head and a bid by their rules is that not simple
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by TheFacelessMan: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2022
ProfGday:
Going to Iran for whatever reasons to study put you directly under the keen watchlist of CIA and other watchdogs across the world as a potential terrorist... If you can live with that,go ahead.

I am surprised most people don't see this angle.

CIA, MOSSAD and MI6 would track him for decades. Every movement watched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2022
ProfGday:
Lol...please tell me you are joking. Iran is a highly developed country, a Middle power in world affairs and a potential great power with the 2nd largest gas reserves in the world.
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by Topzee109: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Some are ignorant and won't hesitate to show ity
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by nobilie: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Thats if the offer is not from a terrorist group recruiting members. Shine your eye oooo. Offer too good to be real from that region. People from middle east (Arabs) get hard mind ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by BobbieZion(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Iran??
The country where the Islamic revolution started........
A very rigid and intolerant society.
I rather stay in Naija.
We dey look down on our country too much.
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by Moneyboyz: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

there is a way that seemeth right, the end road is d way of death

pray for God guidance if and u dont feel peace, DONT GO

not only in travels, but every area of ur life

WANT TO HEAR from GOD directly, sign up and enrol in the school of the Spirit...i recommend d living faith church, winners chapel

Are you inviting people to the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of prosperity?
That's how you all motivate people to do bad things to be successful.

2 Likes

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by IamAuntyOnion(f): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Is it worth the risk
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by BigDawsNet: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
ProfGday:

Nah, it doesn't work that way...
The US intelligent may not even know he got admitted at Iran University...

He should only not try applying for futher studies with Iran degree....

It's a total red flag
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by techgen(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerians and show body sha...so, why didn't he seek for advise, before putting forth the application... Na wa.
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Are you inviting people to the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of prosperity?
That's how you all motivate people to do bad things to be successful.

u almost make it sound like the two are different from each other
Kingdom of GOD is d same of the kingdom of true riches and prosperity
come to JESUS CHRIST Is the best solution so stop confusing yourself and allowing devil deceive u grin

1 Like

Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by TheWolfen(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oibrahim:

Thank you!

As seen on Twitter

My advise.
Take the offer.
All you need do is study your new environment and adjust. They have law just like every other places in the world. Obey them.
They are humans like you and not goats. Don't listen to pessimistic assumptions
Re: Fully Funded Offer In Iran! What's Your Take On It Please? by wiseone28: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
RED FLAG

To western world

(1) (Reply)

See waste wen go fit buy Full country facts about Consumable Waste In The World / Six Brain Foods That Will Help Your Kids Stay 'sharp And Focused / "Wake Up, Southeast Nigeria: Silence Isn't Golden When The Country Is Sinking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.