Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi (1878 Views)

Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes / We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai / President Atiku #100k for nairalanders..for the love of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by Lovelive: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
onumadu:
@OP, Supported.

For this thread to succeed though, you need to totally IGNORE ALL TROLLS.

All negative comments should be ignored.

Those negative commenters should rather create threads for the candidates they support.

Trolling is evil in intent and action; propelled by negative energy.

Good luck!
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by Lovelive: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
GideonG:
If we truly want a better Nigeria then Peter Obi is by far our best option. Devoid of sentiments, and Prejudices.
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by Lovelive: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
You are not alone. I stand with you on this.
YOU and my humble self will deliver this great country from the Association of Professional Criminals (APC) coming 2023.

#P.ObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria

*I remain loyal*
Lovelive, from Ijebu-Ode

GideonG:
Nice one guys, I know I'm not alone on this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by PeaceNexus(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Peter Obi all the way.

Pitakwa city
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by SweetiliciousD: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
Yes.

He can pick it.

Tell us why he can't

If Peter Obi gets the ticket, we shall work to ensure he wins. .

Peter Obi is a movement which is becoming unstppable.

Peter Obi is not a regular politician.

Take a look at his legacies,

Obiano his successor is not a regular politician, Is Soludo a Nigerian crop of Politician?

We do not need a crocked thieving career politician with no track record of managing business empire.

Peter is an enigma.

Obi or nothing.
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by onumadu: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Lovelive:
You are not alone. I stand on this.
YOU and my humble self will deliver this great country from the Association of Professional Criminals (APC) coming 2023.

#PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria

*I remain loyal*
Lovelive, from Ijebu-Ode

Welcome aboard the train.

This movement must be NATIONWIDE to succeed.
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by onumadu: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2022
PeaceNexus:
Peter Obi all the way.

Pitakwa city

PH in the house, welcome!
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by onumadu: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2022
What Peter Obi did in Anambra is nothing short of an economic miracle, because he changed Anambra from being a typical Nigerian state that lived on Abuja handouts, to a state with a realistic chance of being self reliant in ALL relevant areas.

Before Obi, Anambra state never ranked high on economy and development nationally.
But after Obi, the story changed. Now it is a settled fact that after Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers state (due to oil revenues) Anambra comes next. And this is a state that was not an oil producing state throughout Obi's term as governor!

Today, Anambra has BIG plans, all building on top of Obi's foundations.

Soludo emerged governor because of the change Obi planted in the hearts of Anambra citizens.

Before Obi, typical Nigerian politician rogues raided the state and stole it blind (like is happening today at federal levels).

After Obi, Anambra citizens changed forever. If APC could not overwhelm the state in the last election, Anambra's future is assured.
Anambra elects only the best candidates as governor these days, and it is all because of the Peter Obi legacy.
Obi can leave the same legacy for Nigeria so that the youths can have a future.

After Obi as Nigeria's president, no rogue would want to be president of Nigeria again, because Obi's legacy would empower Nigerians to stop all rogues at source!
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Peter Obi is not a regular politician.

Take a look at his legacies,

Obiano his successor is not a regular politician, Is Soludo a Nigerian crop of Politician?

We do not need a crocked thieving career politician with no track record of managing business empire.

Peter is an enigma.

Obi or nothing.
Certainly Peter Obi is positioned to lead Nigeria.

Let us all work very hard to make it a reality.

It will amount to living in a fool's Paradise if we think that the evil people and demonic influences would allow Nigeria rise and see the light without putting in stiff resistance.

You can see the level of desperation opposition even here in this forum.

The people who have sworn that a Igbo man will only become a president over their dead bodies may start writing their wills...
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2022
onumadu:
What Peter Obi did in Anambra is nothing short of an economic miracle, because he changed Anambra from being a typical Nigerian state that lived on Abuja handouts, to a state with a realistic chance of being self reliant in ALL relevant areas.

Before Obi, Anambra state never ranked high on economy and development nationally.
But after Obi, the story changed. Now it is a settled fact that after Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers state (due to oil revenues) Anambra comes next. And this is a state that was not an oil producing state throughout Obi's term as governor!

Today, Anambra has BIG plans, all building on top of Obi's foundations.

Soludo emerged governor because of the change Obi planted in the hearts of Anambra citizens.

Before Obi, typical Nigerian politician rogues raided the state and stole it blind (like is happening today at federal levels).

After Obi, Anambra citizens changed forever. If APC could not overwhelm the state in the last election, Anambra's future is assured.
Anambra elects only the best candidates as governor these days, and it is all because of the Peter Obi legacy.
Obi can leave the same legacy for Nigeria so that the youths can have a future.

After Obi as Nigeria's president, no rogue would want to be president of Nigeria again, because Obi's legacy would empower Nigerians to stop all rogues at source!
It is incumbent on the Igbos to wake up and tell their own stories themselves...

If you leave the task to the likes of PM News, The Nation and to some extent, The Tribune, you should not complain about what you get

The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway media fundamentally run an anti-Igbo propaganda and reportage.

The Igbos must rise up to the challenge.

There is more to political relevance than buying and selling.

The sleeping giant must arise...
Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by SweetiliciousD: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
maestroferddi:
Certainly Peter Obi is positioned to lead Nigeria.

Let us all work very hard to make it a reality.

It will amount to living in a fool's Paradise if we think that the evil people and demonic influences would allow Nigeria rise and see the light without putting in stiff resistance.

You can see the level of desperation opposition even here in this forum.

The people who have sworn that a Igbo man will only become a president over their dead bodies may start writing their wills...

The youth and discerning Nigerians are ready.

1 Like

Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by Lovelive: 3:07pm On May 02, 2022
Gideon, how far?

GideonG:
My name is Gideon George, I am from Gombe State. I have deep convictions that the Nigeria of our dreams is possible with only but one candidate for 2023 General elections.

The Former Governor of Anambra State H.E Peter Obi.

I want the whole world to know that here on Nairaland we have sensible Northerners and Southerners alike, every nook and cranny of our great country that are in tune with reality and actually knows what is best for our darling nation in this current dispensation at a time like this.

This is not a thread for any aspirants but Peter Obi.

No negative energy please...

Bad energy please stay Faraway!

All we need from you is to tell us your current location in Nigeria, just as I mentioned that I am from Gombe state. That's all To be specific I am from Billiri, Gombe state.

You may put videos, or images or anything concerning Peter Obi

This is Peter Obi only thread.

Let's know your location and let's see how long it will take to have one million Nairalanders For Peter Obi.

The game starts now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLHIgDOSfg

Re: 100k Nairalanders For Peter Obi by GideonG(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2022
Lovelive:
Gideon, how far?

You are loved my dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture: Check Recent Pictures Of Tinubu Showing Designer In A Private Jet / Why Deji Adeyanju Is Angry With Peter Obi's Candidacy / CBN: New Naira Note, Gumi, And The Solution To Stop Paying Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.