Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,837 members, 7,813,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar (48348 Views)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by HomoSapiien: 5:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Caption this photo of The First Lady and APC presidential aspirant Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

457 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Malory: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Aisha be like I hope you are on your pampers right?

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Passionnn: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2022
This is the real picture that needs captioning

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Asgard73: 5:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubu humility this days ..

See as he’s taking orders .. like a good son.

E no easy .. President no be here .

And at the end ..

Nothing .

Tinubu must be on ballot

Must!

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Malory: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2022
post=112250181:
God bless JAGABAN OF AFRICA �
Shatap

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by chukwuibuipob: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Seen
Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by lagbajatu: 5:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Aisha- Se woti fun yi lo'unje je?

Jagaban- ha I wasn't given. Ade, won ni eran ti tan. Wonsope omi obè lokú.

Aisha- Don't worry I have keep meat in nylon bag for you.

Jagaban- Thank you first lady grin

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by chukwuibuipob: 5:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
Aisha be like I hope you are on your pampers right?
stale undecided

Scratch for another smiley

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by VictorUSA(m): 5:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Aisha looks at Tinubu with lust.All of them are islamic terrorists.

29 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by JAMO84: 5:18am On Apr 25, 2022
They said he is old, frail, tired.

They said he pees and poos on his body

Yet, whenever his name is mentioned, they are the ones peeing and pooing on their body.

Bola Tinubu is the aspirant with the most Supporters and haters in this race.

What he lacks in bodily strength, he makes up for it with mental strength.

JAGABAN THE INCOMING PRESIDO, ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL STAND

465 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by simpleseyi: 5:18am On Apr 25, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Caption this photo of The First Lady and APC presidential aspirant Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Aisha: My husband's godfather.

Tinubu: You are welcome my daughter.

458 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Malory: 5:18am On Apr 25, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
stale undecided

Scratch for another smiley
grin E pain am

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by FirmTR(m): 5:19am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by simpleseyi: 5:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Passionnn:
This is the real picture that needs captioning

Post your father's picture, let everybody here compare and contrast

467 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by simpleseyi: 5:20am On Apr 25, 2022
JAMO84:
They said he is old, frail, tired.

They said he pees and poos on his body

Yet, whenever his name is mentioned, they are the ones peeing and pooing on their body.

Bola Tinubu is the aspirant with the most Supporters and haters in this race.

What he lacks in bodily strength, he makes up for it with mental strength.

JAGABAN THE INCOMING PRESIDO, ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL STAND

Tinubu is the topic today. Tinubu was the topic yesterday. Tinubu will still be the topic tomorrow. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse

459 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by simpleseyi: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2022
VictorUSA:
Aisha looks at Tinubu with lust.All of them are islamic terrorists.

Stop what you are smoking before it stops you

441 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by simpleseyi: 5:23am On Apr 25, 2022
lagbajatu:
Aisha- Se woti fun yi lo'unje je?

Jagaban- ha I wasn't given. Ade, won ni eran ti tan. Wonsope omi obè lokú.

Aisha- Don't worry I have keep meat in nylon bag for you.

Jagaban- Thank you first lady grin

Comrade, off your mic

440 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Herdsmen: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Asgard73:
Tinubu humility this days ..

See as he’s taking orders .. like a good son.

E no easy .. President no be here .

And at the end ..

Nothing .

Tinubu must be on ballot

Must!

You get am ..
Guess he’s Aisha last born, as Buhari no send am .. maybe Aisha go help beg baba..

Truly Election Dey humble matters .. even the Yoruba god is humbled ... humbled before mere mortal

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by HomoSapiien: 5:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubu is the only names that’s giving all these journalists their daily money. Everybody wants to read the latest news about Tinubu. Whether they want to tarnish him or not, the more they write about him, the more they make him popular. This was how it happened with Buhari in 2015.

Check homepage, about 10 topics are about Tinubu.

Na only Tinubu dey contest? Lmao cheesy grin

440 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by chukwuibuipob: 5:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
grin E pain am
it is stale already. Nothing funny /near caption here.Even a good lecturer will award u 2/10 cool wink for ur wahala.

Try again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Malory: 5:30am On Apr 25, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
it is stale already. Nothing funny /near caption here.Even a good lecturer will award u 2/10 cool wink for ur wahala.

Try again
grin I can imagine the level of pain this one is in

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by wiseoneking: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2022
The president and the Vp in making
BAT carry go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Passionnn: 5:51am On Apr 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

Post your father's picture, let everybody here compare and contrast
Once a slave always a slave.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Mandate2023: 5:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Dis Aisha Buhari fine oh.....I fit dey lamba her oh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Born2Breed(f): 5:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Everywhere go dey smell now.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Understand the posturing, Tinubu is one of the stronger candidates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Passionnn:

Once a slave always a slave.

Admit it you’re being petty

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by Truthisunique2: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Mama here I am you sent for me

Aisha---Cum my boy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by HomoSapiien: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis Aisha Buhari fine oh.....I fit dey lamba her oh

If Buhari no kill you, call me bastard. Lmao

424 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by DonBenny77(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Hope he didn't Peepoo there
Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by drmuchin: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Just for food and anointing, men were humbled.
What electoral value does Aisha portend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos) / Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.