Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) (237 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2022
There are some ‘Christians’ on Nairaland (I use the word ‘Christian’ loosely) who are quick to pour out scorn and insults if you don’t come round to their way of thinking and accept their point of view.

This short video is for them.

I have not mentioned names but whom the cap fits should wear it. No apologies.

Note: For those who can't see my signature, rude people/comments will be ignored so don't waste your time grin

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h232C22O5z0

5 Likes

Re: Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) by illicit(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2022
Let them know....

2 Likes

Re: Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2022
illicit:
Let them know....

I will grin

A beautiful/handsome person with an ugly attitude is ugly. Period.

We should let our light shine before men.

2 Likes

Re: Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
There are some ‘Christians’ on Nairaland (I use the word ‘Christian’ loosely) who are quick to pour out scorn and insults if you don’t come round to their way of thinking and accept their point of view.

This short video is for them.

I have not mentioned names but whom the cap fits should wear it. No apologies.

Note: For those who can't see my signature, rude people/comments will be ignored so don't waste your time grin

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h232C22O5z0

But are they not following Jesus who called people names for not coming around to his way of thinking?

1 Like

Re: Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
LordReed:

But are they not following Jesus who called people names for not coming around to his way of thinking?

Give me an example, my dear friend grin
Re: Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) by LordReed(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Give me an example, my dear friend grin

Matthew 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

1 Like

Re: Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
LordReed:

Matthew 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Haba LordReed grin

We are on the same team now with that verse you quoted. High Five!!
(Bet you never thought a Christian would say that to you, did you?) grin

The Pharisees were against Jesus.
They tried to discredit Him in everything so as to turn the hearts of the people away.

They loved God but hated people and they definitely hated that Jesus had followers.

The people I'm also referring to are trying to distract away from my message. They keep on poking holes into it.

Imagine telling me not to say "We are Christians" but "We are believers." So pedantic!!
Re: Ill-mannered 'Christians' On Nairaland (Repent & Change Your Attitude) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
@NairalandSpy, this is me being 'full of myself' as you put it grin

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Why What's Going On In Anambra State Isn't A Coincidence But The Handwork Of God / How Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Stopped Pilfering At The Abuja National Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.