Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property (239 Views)

GPS Car Tracker For Sale And Installation +2348065381062 / Install GPS Tracker And Keyless Remote Car Central Lock. / Install Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Cherished Possession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Car hijack, theft and Kidnapping is now on the increase. I implore everyone that has a car to at least install a Car tracker. This way, you give yourself the chance to recover your vehicle.

Got a call on Sunday, 27th of February around 5pm, from one of our engineers in charge of Uyo installation centre, that a customers vehicle had just been stolen.

He parked the vehicle outside, only to start looking for it like a needle. He called Eng Samuel and reported the theft.

Samuel called the number in the tracker, with intents of getting a text of vehicle location from the tracker, but the number was switched off.

He called me, and told of the occurrence.

Told him send the vehicle plate number, so that I could check from the sever end.

The vehicle was stolen from Ikpa Road Uyo, and driven to Abak Road. The criminals had removed the battery head, so that you wouldn't be able to track it.

Unknowing to them, our trackers record last known location, and also you would be able to view the history of all the places the vehicle had been to.

I called the customer and informed him not to fret, and he will recover his vehicle. That even though the vehicles battery had been removed, but we were able to see the current location from movement history.

Sent the the location to him, and told him to get Google map directions to the place.

Hood enough, he had a spare key, he drove with his friend to the location and recovered his car.

I did not to want to make the thread on the recovery long. Like our last recovery thread. But I will implore, try and get a vehicle gps tracker installed in your vehicle.

Your car might be worth nothing to you until it is stolen. May our vehicles not be alluring to thieves.

Re: Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Good evening friends
Re: Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 4:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Good morning friends...

May God bless your day...
Re: Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hello
Re: Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good afternoon friends
Re: Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Good morning all
Re: Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hello
Re: Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2022
Happy New Month friends
Re: Install A Gps Car Tracker And Safeguard Your Property by Paschal5835(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2022
Hello

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Tech Backend Crack That Can Earn You 2m Every Month / Small Android Phones Needed / SOLD SOLD Hp Spectre 15(gem Cut): I7-8th, 16gb, 512gb Ssd, 2gb Nvidia SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.