Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Anyanmili-paragon D Flowkiller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anyanmili-paragon D Flowkiller (311 Views)

How Old Is-paragon D Flowkiller? / Breaking News:a Young Nigerian Musical Artiste Paragon D Flowkiller / Anyanmili-paragon D Flowkiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyanmili-paragon D Flowkiller by Paragon121(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2022
A Nigerian Singer Paragon D flowkiller come up with a Motivational Song titled (Anyanmili)the song is talking about heart break in a relationship when you have no money He wrote below.
In the year 2016 when i was in SS3 i fall in love with Owerri girl called Angelina i truly love her with passion beacuse i am the type of guy who dosnt know how to fake love i allways love with all my heart not knowing that Angelina was not inlove with me After my weac Exam with Angelina beacuse Angelina was my class mate back then.i told her that i want to travel to Ghana we agreed not to live each other a week later i fly to Ghanna when i get to Ghanna i was calling Angelina on phone Almost everyday just to know how she is 3weeks later in Ghana Angelina call me on phone she told me that her phone got damaged that i should get her a phone i told her that am not yet finacial stable in Ghana but i will see what i can do i trayed all my possible best but i couldnt Afford to get her a phone but i was willing to do so a week later Angelina wrote to me on facebook she told me that she dont want the relationship Anymore that she has a man she love and the man has also bought the phone for her immidiatly Angelina blocked me on facebook and also Add my international number on black list I cried deeply which gave the inspiration to write this motivational song Anyanmili.

(1) (Reply)

See How Portable Fans In London Spray Him Thousands Of Dollars / Make $3,000 Dollars+ From This Simple Strategy - Just Copy And Paste Like I Did / BBN : Why I Could Not Continue With My University Education _angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.