Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (492 Views)

Why Wike Might Turn Down Atiku’s Request As Running Mate / Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / Wike Might Pay For Abandoning Bayelsa Pdp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: . by pchukwudi: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2022
And what political outcome do you as a Nigerian (who is literate enough to write on NL) want for yourself and your unborn children?

Are you so daft that you are catching cruise with your future and that of your unborn generations? Have you no shame? When are you going to get madly angry at the status quo?

Are you not ashamed of the condition of your country?
Re: . by ogmask: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Wike is a noise maker...
Just ignore him till the primary result finally nail him to relegation league.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2022
The problem is that you never read to understand, you just read to comment and attack. Kindly show me where I supported Wike, I never did. The write up is basically just an exposition
about what might happen in the pdp primary. I'm no pdp member,I'm no party delegate, so I have no voting power to decide the pdp leader.
pchukwudi:
And what political outcome do you as a Nigerian (who is literate enough to write on NL) want for yourself and your unborn children?

Are you so daft that you are catching cruise with your future and that of your unborn generations? Have you no shame? When are you going to get madly angry at the status quo?

Are you not ashamed of the condition of your country?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
I hope he doesn't win. But you do know, you aren't a party delegate. The delegates might see dollars and just give him their votes.
ogmask:
Wike is a noise maker...
Just ignore him till the primary result finally nail him to relegation league.
Re: . by ogmask: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2022
illumined999333:
I hope he doesn't win. But you do know, you aren't a party delegate. The delegates might see dollars and just give him their votes.

I agree anything is possible with Nigerian politics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu’s Lead Should Be Taken In Good Faith As APC Gets Set For Primaries / Agitation For Yoruba Nation: The Grand Delusion Of Maiyegun Politico / Highly Respected Woman In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.