Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention (26332 Views)

Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by NwaNimo1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
‘You’re a joker seeking attention’, Lai Mohammed tackles Asari Dokubo over Biafra defacto govt

The Federal Government has dismissed the purported formation of another version of the Biafra agitation by an ex-militant leader, Mujahid Asari Dokubo, describing the move as a “theatre of the absurd by a joker seeking attention’’.

Recall that at the weekend, Mr Dokubo had birthed Biafra defacto Customary Government, BCG, announcing himself as the leader of the new version of the Biafra agitation.

In a statement by the spokesperson of the customary government Uche Mefor, Mr Dokubo had attributed the injustice and marginalisation on the Igbos found in various zones of the country as the reason for aspiring for a “better life for his people”.

Reacting, the minister, while speaking with News Agency of Nigeria on the development in Lagos on Monday, said the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration would not be distracted by the absurdity.

“I am sure you have heard of the theatre of the absurd, that is the best way I can describe it.

“If Asari Dokubo wants to form and run a fathom government, I think he is free to do so.

“This administration will not be distracted because we still have a lot to do.

“We are not ready to give any attention or time to a joker like Dokubo who is just looking for attention.

“We will just take it as one of these entertainment things.

“The beauty about Nigeria is that it is never a dull country, you must have one thing or the other to entertain you,’’ he said.

https://dailynigerian.com/you-joker-seeking-attention/

17 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Maxymilliano(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
“We are not ready to give any attention or time to a joker like Dokubo who is just looking for attention.

We will just take it as one of these entertainment things.

“The beauty about Nigeria is that it is never a dull country, you must have one thing or the other to entertain you,’’ he said.

grin
For the first time, I agree with Lai Mohammed ... Asari Dokubo and his "co-travelers are real jokers

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by NwaNimo1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:

grin
For the first time, I agree with Lai Mohammed ... Asari Dokubo and his "co-travelers are real jokers

Anything Lai Lai states - know the opposite is the truth!

[img]https://media./images/9b056c0d08219e0dcca853dfe9d0023e/tenor.gif[/img]

Asari has got the FG's attention - already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLr5lOEgK0&t=492s&ab_channel=POTENTIALCHOICE

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Otuegbe: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
he can't talk about abduction going on every day. minister of information .
A father that said 'forest is more important than school Children".

ode!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by butterfly777(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
See how they are giving him attention, to speed up his popularity?

I see this as a government sponsored strategy to derail the Biafra agenda by creating division and confusion.

In case you don't know what is happening in Nigeria. The Fulani mision is to keep Nigeria one so that they can conquer it and make it their own.

-That is why they refuse to allow the country to be divided.
- That is why they refuse to allow true federalism, with the fear that it is a step towards break up.
- That is why they pretend to be fighting bandits while actually giving them money to fund them.
- That is why Fulani can carry AK47 and kill people, but the police will arrest their victims who try to defend themselves.
-That is why they have spread themselves all over Nigeria, and they are well armed.
- That is why if you dare challenge them, they will use the state police and military against you.

I hope you understand now.

So don't be surprised if this new Biafra "agitators" start attacking Nmamdi Kanu and other already established Biafra voices.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Balkan(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dont be deceived, all these are script written FG and DSS
I will take FG and DSS serious when they call for the arrest of Dukubo
for declaring Biafra.

Mad people everywhere

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by DaddyRochie1642: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Both Lai Muhammed and that Asari Dokubo can go to Hell grin

30 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Penguin2: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Abi lie should just tell us that that they are scared to arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by NwaNimo1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Penguin2:
Abi lie should just tell us that that they are scared to arrest him.

Dem no fit try am with this guy......

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by SarkinYarki: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lai thinks we don't know the DSS is behind Asaris declaration ..this is a classic DSS tactics and it's clear Asari is working for the DSS

15 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by nedu666: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Who does not know lai, asari and fed govt are working together. Na today. They were hoping asari declaration will generate uproar in the east, unfortunately for them we no send asari mssg. Where is reipob, iziguruzo fake ohaneze, even that idiot obizor ohaneze faction, we no send any of them

50 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Karemarealty288(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Asari is playing the spoiler.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by blazepascal(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
issorite

the minister of lies has spoken

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Nackzy: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lie
Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by samuel19222(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin

lol mr lie.M

wetin concern me

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by SultanOfPuna: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by GeneralPula: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Anything Biafra has always been joke..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by paulolee(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
lia no lie for this wan bcox that dokubo gee is a big attention seeker and a joker...
for the first time I gat agree with oga lia bcox e no talk lie, meanwhile this pics wey i just see about fuel price jus weak me n I hope say na lie.....
stress to much abeg, mk i enter ous n climb bed lie...

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Seniorwriter(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Imagine
Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
The two both of you should be calming down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by BlackPantherxXx: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin

Lai Mohammed is now the 2nd President of Biafuro after Tinubu.

None of the chestbeaters was bold enough to defend their online country.

They ALL ran away in their wives skirts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by adioolayi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mr Lai..Na you be the real joker ..Giving Nigerians series of comedy since 2015 grin grin grin...Weh don Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Abigirlsuen: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mtvheew
Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Yikowi: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wahala go soon start. cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Nkemtreasure: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
I know you know how to lie... But I think I have to admit that you are right in this case
Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by SQLmastar(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
No he is not !
Ansari would become a decorated General in the Biafran ranks by 2025, when the sovereign nation comes to existence.
Long Live Ansari
Long Live President Namudi Kano
Long Live Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
This attention seeking fat buffon wants attention the drunken Jona gave him totally for 6 years, with him Cashing out in BILLIONS of naira.

And what did he do with the money?
He went to a foreign country to established a university, a university that could have done so much for his people in Delta state and change lots of lives for the better.

But the most funniest thing is that it is still this same youths that he never care about their future that will still come online to defend and fight for him.
And go offline to queue behind him losing their 'precious' life in the process.

One day, all of una go get sense when you realised both the mad man called cownu and this fat pig are both fighting for their pockets and not for you.

May the wonderful soul of Ken Saro Wiwa and Gani Fawehinmi, along with Baba Fela continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
The only true activists fighting for the masses.

UncommonLogic:
Just another delusional attention seeking reta@ded jocker, just like Namdiot Coward Cownu.
You know dem too wells.
Patrioticman007:

Nigeria is indivisible, soldier come, soldier go, Nigeria must remain, they say.
You don finish the matter.
Ojukwu and Gowon don sign the treaty many years ago.
Say anybody wey do anyhow, go see anyhow!
But, what do these social media kids know!
#OneNigeriaForever

Look at this diehard activist before below, him eyes don clear las las grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by Omezif(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
This minister get mouth. He's Only good in verbal fight. Minister of verbal fight.
Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by mytime24(f): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hustling fr their own pocket
Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by HacheNoire: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bitter truth!
Re: Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
You are actually both government employees,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40,000 Nigerian Refugees Chased Out Of Cameroon / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.