Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland (2387 Views)

'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Emergingnation3(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Tension as IPOB replies herdsmen on threat to take over Igboland

THE Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday, replied to herdsmen threats of attacking and taking over Igboland as they have done to other ethnic communities in Nigeria, saying it is not disturbed by their threats that they own Nigeria and have conquered almost all Nigerian territories and ethnic groups, except the Igbo which they claim would soon be conquered.

Reacting to a statement of a former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon, lamenting the killing of his people in Benue State by herdsmen which has gone viral, the IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, said they are waiting for the herdsmen to invade Igbo land.

Powerful regretted that some Igbo leaders are busy playing politics with the affairs of the generality of Igbo people while Fulani leaders are shielding and protecting their foot soldiers and the herdsmen on daily basis to unleash terror against their people and people of other ethnic groups.

According to Powerful, “We are waiting for them, let them come and invade and take over Igbo land. We will not spare them, let them come again and invade any part of Igboland and let us see if they can succeed.

“They can only do what they are doing in the places they are doing it now but not in Igbo land. Everybody knows that these people are the problem of Nigeria now and we can’t relent until their evil control is dissolved.

“We are used to their daily raging and threats but we are waiting for them to come again and attack any Igbo community and we promise them that they will never escape.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/tension-as-ipob-replies-herdsmen-on-threat-to-take-over-igboland/

9 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by MadamVanessa(f): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

Those idiots are being deluded. They think that Igbo land is Yoruba land that they pursue the Yorubas out of their ancestral land to the point that my Yoruba brothers scamper to Benin republic. This action made most of my Yoruba brothers to be fugitives that are on perpetual run so not be kill by Fulani herdsmen.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Emergingnation3(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Afonja land has long been conquered grin grin.

13 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Buhari should call his terrorist brothers to order

The Igbos that I know are peace loving people but you can't continue to push a gentleman to the wall and expect him not to retaliate

The fact that Fulani herdsmen conquered Yoruba land of Kwara state and some parts of Ogun and Oyo without breaking a sweat doesn't mean they will find it easy in Igbo land

I've always been against the IPOB activities but I won't hesitate to throw my support behind them if the herdsmen think they have monopoly to violence

God bless Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Asgard73: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Is okay.

As long as IPOB is not attacking

Better initiate a process to stop ekpa boys from killing igbos

Or that will be the very end of IPOB ... just like MASSOB.

As for ekpa online bingos .. should take advantage of Soludo amnesty..

Won’t be business as usual...

Satan for Satan .. if they persist.

3 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by iKingsley(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja land has long been conquered grin grin.
lol, that is very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by PussyOdour(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Those idiot are being deluded. They think that Igbo land is Yoruba land that they pursue the Yorubas out of their ancestral land that they all scamper to Benin republic, this action made most Yorubas to be fugitives that are on the run.

Kai...Why are you like this MadamVanessa. I never knew a lady can be this mouthed not untill I met you here on nairaland.
Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Millimann: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Herdsmen take over wetin?

Dem no born them well. On this one we stand with Ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Emergingnation3(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Throw back

Ezeife Reacts to Fulani’s Threat of War Against Igbos

Whenever Fulani threaten Igbos with war, I laugh because Fulani has never fought a war with the Igbos.

“The only tribe Fulani can threaten in Nigeria is only the Hausa, because they conquered them through Jihad.

The Nigerian Civil War was fought between Biafra and Britain, Russia, Arab Countries, Cameroon, Godogodo mercernery, Yoruba, Middle Belt and some Benin people.
All the above on the side of Nigeria. It took three years before it was stopped.

They should remember that we fought almighty Great Britain and Russia with our locally made weapons for 3 years.

“Fulani are just making noise because their brother is in power.

“Time will tell!!!

https://igberetvnews.com/1388904/dr-ezeife-reacts-fulanis-threat-war-igbos/#forward

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Tell them that Igbos are not Yorubas who run away from their ancestral land to Cotonou because of a fuckin fulani iliiterate. Igbos will respond asymmetrically proportionately to any attack launched against their people on any Igbo territory.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Islandlady(f): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Lol see as these joker's above are chest beating grin

Must you guys always drag yorubas into your delusions, face the fulanis threatening you and leave yorubas out of it, let's see if you will conquer them just like the yorubas did

Some of you are even saying yorubas have been conquered...is Sunday igboho a joke to you guys? We have sent fulanis packing in the west a long time ago, ask sheikh of fulanis what igboho did to them!

I tire for una matter I swear

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Slynation(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Till then shaah...!! We are waiting for them, let them come, we will treat them with the language they can never understand...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Ezehillary(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2022
They can't try it , they know Esn no they smile

5 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Asgard73:
Is okay.

na noise u dey make oh

2 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by MadamVanessa(f): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Must you guys always drag yorubas into your delusions, face the fulanis threatening you and leave yorubas out of it, let's see if you will conquer them just like the yorubas did

Some of you are even saying yorubas have been conquered...is Sunday igboho a joke to you guys? We have sent fulanis packing in the west a long time ago, ask sheikh of fulanis what igboho did to them!

shocked

Yorubas conquer wetting? grin Still most Yorubas are on the run like fugitive

The same Igboho that the Yorubas abandoned just to please the Fulanis so they can be president.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by mytime24(f): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Buhari don scatter dis corntree

4 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by ba7man(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2022
Uknown gunmen dey use dem do target practice, dem no fit open dem mouth talk but dem dey call Yorubas cowards.

Even the Fulani herdsmen threat looks like a fake threat planned by IPOB to deceive their foolish followers and launder their image.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Moferere: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
The food you are cooking, when it is done, you won't be able to withstand it
Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Islandlady(f): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Yorubas conquer wetting? grin Still most Yorubas are on the run like fugitive

The same Igboho that the Yorubas abandoned just to please the Fulanis so they can be president.
BabyVanessa I don't argue with deluded human like you

But lemme ask you one question, ever since Sunday igboho and other south west youth stood against the fulanis, how many times have you seen Southwest states on the frontpage of news for fulanis herdsmen attack be sincere

Do the same in your region and conquer first before you chest beat and call yorubas coward

Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by colorsofrainbow: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2022
Asgard73:
Is okay.

The headline is saying another thing,you are saying something else

1 Like

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by yanabasee(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2022
This people will never get away with the igbos... They can win this war in the West but not in the east.....

11 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Dis lanky mfs from d sahel again?

Na skull miners dey give dem moral. After taking over Ilorin, they sent d good people of Yewa, Igangan & Ibarapa to IDP camps in Benin Republic without firing a bullet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Emergingnation3(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Islandlady:
BabyVanessa I don't argue with deluded human like you

But lemme ask you one question, ever since Sunday igboho and other south west youth stood against the fulanis, how many times have you seen Southwest states on the frontpage of news for fulanis herdsmen attack be sincere

Do the same in your region and conquer first before you chest beat and call yorubas coward

Thanks
Lol ! Keep living in delusion .

2 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by MANDIPUTIN: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
IPOB is from the Igbo tribe, Avengers are from Niger Delta region, the Bandits terrorising the North are which tribe. Definitely they're not Hausa or Idoma.
Why are we afraid to call them who they are - Fulani Militias.

1 Like

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by ZombieSlaughter: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Fulani terrorists please come, we are expecting you at Ihiala, Orsumoghu, Orsu LGA axis.

Please come quick. Ka umu oma buo unu anu. grin

1 Like

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
My spirit says I should type (they can't escape na...sure banker unless they send Army,Navy, UN,NATO)

they can't escape na...sure banker unless they send Army,Navy, UN,NATO

1 Like

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Another soul close to skullership pon da beat again..Even the Emir that presided over Oba burial na Aboki.. You conquer who ?..warris going on here?..did you just type this or you dey whine me.. It's Monday abeg.. but you can try your luck,let me help you understand

Islandlady:

2 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
It happened in my generation oo..This one isn't history at all..Ilorin was history but Yewa and Co..
Ah...No war bro...None. they all fled to Benin republic, meaning if they were in the North, they would have all fled to Chad,Niger but swear down igbos are still doing business strongly in thag same North...Gidigba

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis lanky mfs from d sahel again?

Na skull miners dey give dem moral. After taking over Ilorin, they sent d good people of Yewa, Igangan & Ibarapa to IDP camps in Benin Republic without firing a bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by Coldsperm: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
If it is just Igbos and Fulanis in Nigeria, the latter would have been sent packing to reunite with their brothers in Niger and Chad Republic. The Cowardice abi diplomatic disposition of other tribes in Nigeria dey give them morale. They know Igbos are equal to the task and won't dare try it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by SonofLothbrok: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
They conquered Hausas
They conquered Yorubas

Each time they dream about conquering Igbos, they had their body parts cut into the pieces.

Let this be known; Henceforth any day we hear another bomb blast that kills one of our own again. They will be meet with equal measures.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As IPOB Replies Herdsmen On Threat To Take Over Igboland by AntiBMC(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ewwee.... I came late.
Wetin dey happen? Fulani said what? Hehehe cheesy

Too much talk no dey full basket sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: APC Senator, Senator Bulkachawa Defects To PDP / Ganduje: Buhari Achieved Nothing In Eight Years; Determines To Destroy APC. / Election Petition Tribunal Orders INEC To Provide CTC's Of All Obio/Akpor result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.