Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Do Business People Do This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Business People Do This? (237 Views)

How Do Business People Cope In This Harsh Economy? / Business People, Stop Enriching These Importation Information Marketers / Entrepreneurs and Business People Shouldn't Eat These Foods Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Business People Do This? by Teleprompter(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2022
For a long time, I have been baffled with the audacity of some business people. When it is not a market for only one product, why do people opt to sell or render a service that their next door neighbour is already into?
I understand everyone selling phone or computer accessories in computer village but in some shopping complexes, you see that one person sells children’s clothes and if you are so jealous of clothing, at worst, go into adult wears...
You see one person selling wholesale drinks while you run a business center next shop but before you know it, the business center would start to sell whole sale drinks which is completely unrelated. When you want to rent a shop for the first time and you know shop A sells foodstuff, and you chose to rent shop B for the same purpose? Left to me, I won’t even give such shop to a person selling provisions because the food stuff might want to expand to include provisions but in society, some agents don’t care while some would insist that you can not take the shop because the business already exists in the place. Individuals do this under the guise that everyone can find their own customer but in my opinion, it is the selfishness that humans have and don’t want the same to be done to them. What’s your take on this? In the attached picture, I believe one shop owner was the first to start and freed and selfishness made others so close to start. This little rivalry can lead to death in some old markets.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Business People Do This? by davidupdate89: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
I taya my broda.

Na the way the con3 be
Re: Why Do Business People Do This? by 4teenblaq: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin

Nigerians are known to be copycats..

Every time give update, give update before you know update don cast..

They go just cast am!!

Una weldom

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business Proposal And Executive Summary Writer / I Can Help You To Market Your Products In Jos,bauchi And Gombe...am A Sale Rep / Get Amazing Flyer Or Banner Design For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.