Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 (111490 Views)

Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by lexy2014: 1:47pm On May 05, 2022
kals4luv990:
Bro if I have ever offended you abeg find it in your heart to forgive me
Why yu wan Gv me headache ni

Am only interested in learning from u since u said grealish and sterling are dumb players. I don't see anything wrong in asking you what is it that you know that sterling and grealish don't know
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by bizsaver: 2:16pm On May 05, 2022
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
Congratulations!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Athemisia: 2:40pm On May 05, 2022
Banter1:

Chelsea got 2 UCL Mancity got ZERO. LMAO

And don't forget I beat you in final last year and e still They pain you.

If e easy win am.

#HalaMadrid
Who you beat you don high abi!? cheesy
You see like Man City fan!?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Demurray: 2:46pm On May 05, 2022
kals4luv990:
Bro how will you b winning a team like Real Madrid and just stop attacking for 2mins..that's insane
PSG did it nd it cost dem,Chelsea did the same and now That Local Champion no learn from odas mistake...who brings in grealish wen yu wan win match..that was insane and stupid..If yu followed d match yu would have known that Madrid had a plan all along (get one small space and strike with venom) nd this mancity team can't keep up with pressure...Chelsea realized it last season and ran away with the champions league
That Local Champion wink[b][/b] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by openmine(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Inexperience kills Pep, resting players unnecessarily
I think we should retire this 'inexperience' narrative with respect to Pep or mancity players!
U can call Arteta inexperienced but not Pep!
Pep remains one of the top 3 managers in the world and his reputation is there for all to see!
So it will be belittling to tag such manager inexperienced!
I guess the word you are looking for is complacency on the part of Pep and the players last night!
A team that got to the UCL semis twice in two seasons can never be regarded as inexperienced anymore!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by phemmyfour: 3:01pm On May 05, 2022
openmine:

I think we should retire this 'inexperience' narrative with respect to Pep or mancity players!
U can call Arteta inexperienced but not Pep!
Pep remains one of the top 3 managers in the world and his reputation is there for all to see!
So it will be belittling to tag such manager inexperienced!
I guess the word you are looking for is complacency on the part of Pep and the players last night!
A team that got to the UCL semis twice in two seasons can never be regarded as inexperienced anymore!
Experience is relative. This is Carlos Ancelotti vs Pep, in this context he's inexperience
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Demurray: 3:01pm On May 05, 2022
kals4luv990:
i would sub Silva and play fenardinho
Let mahrez remain in the game to keep pushing attack and at same time play a defensive midfielder
Why bring in sterling and grealish when you are almost at the end and with a win

That was insanely stupid
if man city won, all these won't be oozing out . The match just get as e be . It's also true that the coach is to blame for the lose,not for his substitution but for allowing his team to be sleeping towards the end of the match.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Jokerman(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2022
Slynation:
It's on record...!! More reason World best players are from La liga

And let it be on record that you have sent your best EPL player (Harzard) to La liga and he's massively flopping...!! grin

Trash... you no see Ronaldo, Bale, Henry, Nistelrooy etc,na Hazard you see
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by openmine(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Experience is relative. This is Carlos Ancelotti vs Pep, in this context he's inexperience
Hmmm.....
So are saying that Chelsea's tuchel who had not won a UCL prior to the finals last season was better in terms of experience than Pep who had won a UCL with Barca?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by vortex2000: 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
Demolakay:

And dose are d two final meetings btw Dem? why didn't Madrid win all?

Madrid won both finals. Make your findings.

OGA, Once it comes to finals , Madrid is of no match to anyone, they get the job done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by phemmyfour: 4:00pm On May 05, 2022
openmine:

Hmmm.....
So are saying that Chelsea's tuchel who had not won a UCL prior to the finals last season was better in terms of experience than Pep who had won a UCL with Barca?
Why do you fail to get it? Carlos has played and won many UCL matches as a coach and player compared to Pep.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by kals4luv990(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2022
Demurray:
if man city won, all these won't be oozing out . The match just get as e be . It's also true that the coach is to blame for the lose,not for his substitution but for allowing his team to be sleeping towards the end of the match.
do yu know that the moment he brought in grealish and sterling I told my bro that mancity was going to loose and not too long it happened
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Demurray: 4:22pm On May 05, 2022
kals4luv990:
do yu know that the moment he brought in grealish and sterling I told my bro that mancity was going to loose and not too long it happened
@80+ minutes and 2 goals advantage sad you be soothsayer grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by HillaryNelo(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2022
Jazzman01:

I dey tell you. But one thing I have noticed about them is that they have this never say die attitude and that's what has kept them this far.
their love for dat white jersey is out of dis world, as a barca fan they have earned my respect and i want them to go all the way. Atleast they would shut those calling la liga a famers league up #GOMADRID.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Easy2K: 5:15pm On May 05, 2022
Slynation:
Oga forget long epistle and big grammars, Real Madrid has been lucky and that's the truth...
A gift from Donarumma
A thanks for coming pass from Macquinhos
Some free palliatives from Kante and Ceaser and a curse from Yaya Toure...!!

How lucky can a team ever get...

Oga calm down...mistakes is an integral part of the game. Or how else are goals scored? Goals are often from errors, be it individual, tactical or technical errors

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Finest6: 5:34pm On May 05, 2022
Pep is yet to learn a lesson. Removing Debryne, G.Jesus & Walker was the greatest Mistake he made.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Easy2K: 6:15pm On May 05, 2022
EndSARS77:
Atimes football can be a reflection of how the real world works. That is why they say nobody can predict tomorrow. Real Madrid were not expected to to do in under 2 minutes what they couldn't in 180 minutes. And BTW I didn't watch the match. Is it that Real Madrid players did not celebrate after scoring the 1st goal? Real Madrid are playing magical football right now and Liverpool had better prepare themselves properly for the final

Just over a minute bro ....not up to 2minutes between both goals.
In actual fact it was scored 96secs apart.

The guys smelt blood and went for the kill. No time to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by etibaba(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2022
Tk4all:
WE ARE CITY

Liemadrid can goan die
Ok
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by openmine(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Why do you fail to get it? Carlos has played and won many UCL matches as a coach and player compared to Pep.

Pep has won more UCL games both as manager and player compared to Tuchel and yet a Tuchel,with not enough experience in terms of winning more UCL matches like your explanation claims in UCL,defeated Pep in last season's UCL finals..How?

Let me give you a simpler illustration....How did an inexperienced Mourinho knock out Manutd in 2004 despite winning less UCL matches than his experienced counterpart Alex ferguson?

How did a Barca team managed by an inexperienced Pep who was the then youth coach in barca able to defeat a Manutd team coached by the legendary Alex Ferguson in the 2009 and 2010/11 UCL finals?

Based on your analogy,was Mourinho better in terms of experience when his club inter milan defeated a Bayern Munich team headed by the legendary Louis Van gaal in the 2010 UCL?

Pep lost due to complacency not inexperience! Simple!
Enough of this stale and watery excuse!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by phemmyfour: 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
openmine:

Pep has won more UCL games both as manager and player compared to Tuchel and yet a Tuchel,with not enough experience in terms of winning more UCL matches like your explanation claims in UCL,defeated Pep in last season's UCL finals..How?

Let me give you a simpler illustration....How did an inexperienced Mourinho knock out Manutd in 2004 despite winning less UCL matches than his experienced counterpart Alex ferguson?

How did a Barca team managed by an inexperienced Pep who was the then youth coach in barca able to defeat a Manutd team coached by the legendary Alex Ferguson in the 2009 and 2010/11 UCL finals?

Based on your analogy,was Mourinho better in terms of experience when his club inter milan defeated a Bayern Munich team headed by the legendary Louis Van gaal in the 2010 UCL?

Pep lost due to complacency not inexperience! Simple!
Enough of this stale and watery excuse!
You are the one bringing Tuchel into the equation. The comparison is between Pep and Ancelotti based on last night match. Your argument is offside
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Demolakay: 6:57pm On May 05, 2022
vortex2000:

Madrid won both finals. Make your findings.

OGA, Once it comes to finals , Madrid is of no match to anyone, they get the job done
Uv nt answered my question bro.i said is it only dose two times both clubs av met in a final bfor? pls make ur findings ND get back to me.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by kals4luv990(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2022
Demurray:
@80+ minutes and 2 goals advantage sad you be soothsayer grin
e dey come small small
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by openmine(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2022
phemmyfour:

Inexperience kills Pep, resting players unnecessarily
This was your initial Onside argument before prevarication....
phemmyfour:

Based on what you wrote below...
phemmyfour:

phemmyfour:
You are the one bringing Tuchel into the equation. The comparison is between Pep and Ancelotti based on last night match. Your argument is offside

Bringing in Tuchel is more than a worthy comparison to Pep to discover the outcome of your equation because the bone of contention here is that the reason Ancelotti's Real Madrid won Pep's Mancity is,according to your ONside analogy,ancelotti's EXPERIENCE in terms of UCL wins than Pep's...right?
Now Using your ONside narrative as a fulcrum,Pep's Mancity should have won Tuchel's Chelsea in last season's finals just the same way Ancelotti's Real Madrid won Pep's Mancity last night!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Sparekey(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2022
Fucklove:
Eseka no reason me nah. Na bet365 I even play the game angry

Good evening bro, please how do you fund ur bet365
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by Fucklove(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2022
Sparekey:

Good evening bro, please how do you fund ur bet365
I use skrill bro.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 by humble1010: 9:58pm On May 06, 2022
Do u need anyone to manage and grow your sports betting account within a certain period of time to a certain amount?
Do u need someone u can invest your money with, for sports betting and get returns after a certain period of time?
Then I'm here for you!

Face-to-face meeting for discussion and negotiations is allowed (if you can foot the transport bills).
Currently based in Awka, Anambra state.

You can drop your phone number below if you are interested.[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.