Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia (10578 Views)

Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Metrix147: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2022
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna has decried what he called weak leadership in Abia State which he says is responsible for lack of democratic dividends in the state.

He expressed this concern on Sunday while declaring his interest to contest the 2023 governorship election in Abia State in Ukwa West Local Government.

He vowed to change the fortunes of the state by bringing on board purposeful, credible, responsive and people oriented leadership that will meet the yearnings and aspirations of Abians.

He lamented that the PDP-led government in the state had not done anything with the huge resources of Abia state while promising to change the narrative of leadership.

According to him, “Based on the foregoing and after extensive consultations across board, I have decided to succumb to pressure from my constituents and Abians in general, to contest for the position of Governor of Abia state. I see it as a clarion call to serve.”

The gubernatorial aspirant stressed that It is worthy to note that over the years, having served in various capacities in the private and public sectors beyond the shores of Nigeria, he has robust experience to steer the affairs of God’s own state, if given the opportunity.

“ I have sustained my contributions to women and youth empowerment across the state through various humanitarian initaives, including the Micheal Eyinnaya Kasarachi Foundation, which has sponsored sporting activities and provided free medical outreach to indigents across the state. I have equally facilitated projects to my constituency.”

“I am connected to the people at the grassroots and do understand their pains. Without understanding the problem, you cannot profer solutions. With a good understanding of the challenges faced by Abians, I am equipped with the right skills to improve the common lots of the people.”

“It is on this note, that I stand before you all today, in a bid to build a prosperous state, to declare my interest to contest as Governor of Abia state in the forthcoming 2023 general election under the platform of our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).”

“I am optimistic that collectively we shall build Abia state of our dream," he said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/hon-kasarachi-enyinna-decries-weak-leadership-abia-joins-governorship-race/

1 Share

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Metrix147: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
See photos at the venue

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Moferere: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
This one looks like a pretender, not a contender

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by justdogitto: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Everybody Honorable !

Meself, I Honorable!!!!

Oga Honorables, Honorably looting the economy of the land with reckless abandon...The grave ends it all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by BigDawsNet: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Can you list the benefits of becoming a Nigeria Governor or president??
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by LordEclipse: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Metrix147:
See photos at the venue
As a youth, you have my vote!!
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by xclusiveguy4(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
They are All the same, when they get there now story will change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by STEWpid(f): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chai

But Kasarachi as a name should be for women na?

All na for him pocket o!

Anyway, he's talking to mugus!!

Bastard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Mrkcee(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
ABIA STATE NEEDS HELP! cry

Let any candidate who would perform better and treat the state with a sense of responsibility and regard emerge!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Evergreen4(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
He did not cry about Abia since oo, he just started crying because he wants to contest. Ogbeni fine some where down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Cholls(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
My brothers and sisters see mouth

1 Like

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Metrix147: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wow

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Nif5: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Apc in abia state

1 Like

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Mindlog: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
My eyes are just focused on those garden eggs and Ose Oji. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by McOluOmo: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Only in Abia

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by musty2245: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
See as dat one mouth long
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Jamesmadisson(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wow good job
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by STEWpid(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oleburuku

See him face like Orangutan.

Olobuuku.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Congratulations in advance Sir
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by BoluwatifeNG(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Facts only

Jamesmadisson:
Please don’t give out your BVN, this is how your bank account get hacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJcndxUln0
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by jojofola: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
undecided Feels like one of those A.lex Report topics.
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by gokecont(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Inside life
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Emmastan291: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
It will take a lot for APC to win Abia State.

PDP has failed woefully in Abia state..
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Kingpele(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hahaha though he is saying the obvious as per governance in Abia state but this ikpeazu of a guy is the most clueless as they come.his own cluelessness is at par with that of GMB legendary
Re: Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia by Princeton92(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Moferere:
This one looks like a pretender, not a contender

Preach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement: We’ve Accepted Defeat – Matawalle’s Camp / And Who Is That Nigerian Judge That Pronouced Ibori Innocent? / Police Take Over PDP Secretariat In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.