Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Urgent. Nysc Posting To Pwc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent. Nysc Posting To Pwc (975 Views)

Nysc Posting To Pwc / How To Influence Your PPA Posting To A Better Place / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent. Nysc Posting To Pwc by Joshua30: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Hey guys, I was posted to PWC For my PPA. I was then invited for an assessment tomorrow,
Please what do I expect to be assessed on??
Any Corp member serving there??

1 Like

Re: Urgent. Nysc Posting To Pwc by ElizabethBgn: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hi Joshua, please how did the PwC assessment go?
Re: Urgent. Nysc Posting To Pwc by Lillianhart(f): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Joshua30:
Hey guys, I was posted to PWC For my PPA. I was then invited for an assessment tomorrow,
Please what do I expect to be assessed on??
Any Corp member serving there??

Hello, how was the assessment? And was it just assessment or interview too? Please reply

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Trims Down Number Of Corp Members / Our Youths Were Lost In D Name Of Nysc.:one Nigeria / NYSC To Place Corps Members On Public Service Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.