Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship (1036 Views)

Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Msntv: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
200L student of Biochemistry in Federal University commits Suicide after reaching out to his parents for financial needs but failed him.

200L student of Biochemistry Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Reportedly Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself, According to reports reaching myschoolnews, the 20yrs old undergraduate took his life after reaching out to his parents for financial needs but failed him.

It was further confirmed by the Public Relations Officer of the University to myschoolnews, read below;

“We have confirmed details and death of Ogbona Shedrach aged 20, a 200L Student of our University in the department of Biochemistry.

According to family, Late Ogbona Shedrach comes from a divorced marriage and until death faced challenges associated with the fate of a broken home.

Sequel to his death, Ogbona had confronted his father to release a token of 50,000 to assist him settle pressing needs, a conversation that took place repeatedly and angered him to succumb to SUICIDE BY HANGING after his father's refusal to release the said amount.

As a students Union we have only become privy of this story on the premise of his death.

We regret deeply this ugly menace and are reposed to kindly charge our Students to embrace whatever pains of life as occasioned to them by default, speak out where necessary but Never succumb to SUICIDE, MURDER OR CRIME.” – Zaki, A Christian, Public Relations Officer, on behalf the student Union disclosed this information.
Source: https://myschoolnews.com.ng/200l-student-of-biochemistry-in-federal-university-commits-suicide/22213

Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by MadamVanessa(f): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by RedMac: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pressure or oppression but not both... is all i see here...

pressure to meet up with the demands of this life...

Oppression from The BTC boys around him...

Whichever way this guy no show love at all, Suicide was never an option... RI Perfect Peace
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
When the going gets tough..... When a parents tends to frustrate you as a young person find an alternative and be productive, commot shame for face and do even labourer work and know that it's a means to an end, and to we parents training a male child is different from a female child...

1 Like

Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Ussycool: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Well, this guy undergo alot of challenges assimilating all those dirty pathways and structures plus the pressure from failed father...
RIP MAN
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by JOACHINpedro: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Biochemistry again? angry
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by DontBullshitMe: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Everybody reading this post will eventually die too. So, I see no big deal.

Whatever you do/become on earth, there is only one outcome : DEATH.

He only chose to face his own faster.
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Professorcplus(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
...associated with the fate of a broken home

There's more to this story...

So sad he took his life cry

If you haven't been through this sh!t you can't relate.

A simple call with soft cool words of encouragement could have stopped this

RIP
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Shedrack don't u know that some studs lik u without unsupportive parents do train themselves in the university,y did u terminate yr lif becuz of 50k that can't even buy a cow

1 Like

Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Sacred007: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
no need of committing suicide, when life gives you hell then do the unimaginable. It is better to try and die in the process than committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Shineoneday: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Everybody reading this post will eventually die too. So, I see no big deal.

Whatever you do/become on earth, there is only one outcome : DEATH.

He only chose to face his own faster.

What we tell ourselves matters more to what say to others ...
Yeah we all gonna die, but suicide ain't right at all suicide is only a sign of hopefulness

This life is filled with shit! Crazy things r happening pple are suffering terribly each day
But if na money b some pple problem make them thank God, at least u can hustle ur way out if you're hardworking but guy some pple problem pass money .
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Mandate2023: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ppl wey no go sch dey enjoy life.....why force it when u can go learn a skill
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by The5DME(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Another man out.
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by MDK777: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
If You DonT Have Money DonT PuSH Your Ward To University. It Happens To Me Too . I Drop Out At Final Year Just Too PaiNFull
Re: 200L Student Of Biochemistry In Federal University Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Harrykn: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nonsense hardship.
I’m the only perSon still trekking in my cartel, i no send. I don’t buy 30k airforce 1, e no pain me. I still grind and hustle.
When you allow oppression and peer influence settle down with you, you’re a gunner.
Be contented with what you can afford and be happy. Never commit suicide dear ones.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

THREAD CLOSED / Aisha Yesufu, Where Are You? UNN Students Chant As Peter Obi Shutdown ENUGU / The Ultimate Riddle Challenge: Can You Beat The Clock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.