Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over (598 Views)

They're Shooting Us! - Plateau Student Cries In Bokkos Bush / Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo / Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by Msntv: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
I’m Tired of Farm work, Federal University Student Cries Out to FG and ASUU over prolonged Strike.

According to a report reaching myschoolnews reveals that a Student of Nasarawa State University, Miss Jane Andrew has cried out to the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over frustrating effects of unending strike.

Jane has recently lamented of tiredness of having to work on farm land instead of attending normal class activities in pursuit of her career.

This and many other pathetic conditions have become the order of the day for almost every Nigerian Student as some now roam about the streets in search of menial Jobs, others engaged in one skill acquisition or the other.

However, to think that there is no sign of agreement between the Federal Government and ASUU is really frustrating on the parts of many Nigerian students.
SOURCE: https://myschoolnews.com.ng/i-m-tired-of-farm-work-federal-university-student-cries-out-to-fg-and-ASUU-over-prolonged-strike/22185

Re: I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oga go do Yahoo na, complain no go solve anything.
You no hear say naija na survival of the fittest.
Re: I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Farm work wey you dey cum back to after education undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by Ussycool: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is frustrating walai... Maybe Government sef don't know way forward. ASUU keh!
Re: I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by dawnomike(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
I can understand her frustration... This phase will pass

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by habsydiamond(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
That farm work must be the work her parents oo.. Na how much months farm work she Don do wey she dey lament... The parents wey don dey do am dey sponsor her since her birth nko.. Pikins sha no how no how we must misbehave atimes.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
You no hear say school na scam, go look for a better job and do such as "pos"
Re: I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by IamAuntyOnion(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
You can try your hands on other vocational trades
Re: I’m Tired Of Farm Work, Federal University Student Cries Out To FG And ASUU Over by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
runs parole they her eyes but remember some were used for ritual

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree In GEOGRAPHY / CAN College Entrance Scholarship For Students In Canada / 10 Foods To Eat And Avoid On An Empty Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.