Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Fact Checked: Yahaya Bello's Supporters On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Checked: Yahaya Bello's Supporters On Nairaland (118 Views)

EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) / Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact Checked: Yahaya Bello's Supporters On Nairaland by Ogamysamo: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
just recently many supporters of yahaya cello have storm nairaland with their campaign agendas, but one thing about them is that almost all their monickers are new accounts.

their characteristics
[i][/i]
1. their dated to not earlier than 12th and 13th april(i mean this our current april)
2. they don't come to read about anything they just come to comment and go
3. they don't comment about anything that has nothing to do with yahaya bello
4. they say good thing about him as if he don't have shortcomings.

OdogwuZiggy
Efficiencyben
Vannessa9691
Isaacebiloma
Noelahjones42
Usmanabdulsalam
IFESINACHI111

are you after the progress of nigeria or after the success of one man?

are you after the well being of nigerians or after the wellbeing of your own pocket?

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ortom Seeks Fgn Intervention For Victims Of Herdsmen Attacks / Why I Want To Serve Nigeria As President - Osinbajo / Word Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.