Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. (487 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅ Tokunbo 011/2012 Ford Edge SPORT ,with Panoramic Views And More...for SALE / Making Money With Transportation Business In Lagos State / Cars45- What Are Your Views On The Horrible Pricing Of Cars . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by PeaceOfMind85: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Good day fellow Nairalanders,
Hope You all are having great days.
I have made up my mind to resign from my job and start a transportation business.
I want to buy a sienna bus due to my little fund, 18 or 14 seaters sound bus would have been better but due to fund I'm opting for sienna bus, maybe as time goes on I will upgrade.

I want to be operating inter-state transport. I want to operate from my location (Aba, Abia State) to nearby states and location like port Harcourt, Owerri and umuahia.

My major challenge is I have not drive a car before but I have an idea of driving since what I will be using is Automatic transmission. I wish to get someone that can teach me driving every Sundays.

Please nairalander what are your views on this. I don't know if I can get someone from here that is willing to teach me driving.
Teaching will not be free, I will pay if affordable.
Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by RedMac: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by RedMac: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Go to a driving school man
Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by PeaceOfMind85: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:
Go to a driving school man
Driving school would have been the best option, just that I only have time on Sundays, and another thing is driving school will be most costly to me.
Thanks for your input.
Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by Idaytesj29(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
PeaceOfMind85:
Good day fellow Nairalanders,
Hope You all are having great days.
I have made up my mind to resign from my job and start a transportation business.
I want to buy a sienna bus due to my little fund, 18 or 14 seaters sound bus would have been better but due to fund I'm opting for sienna bus, maybe as time goes on I will upgrade.

I want to be operating inter-state transport. I want to operate from my location (Aba, Abia State) to nearby states and location like port Harcourt, Owerri and umuahia.

My major challenge is I have not drive a car before but I have an idea of driving since what I will be using is Automatic transmission. I wish to get someone that can teach me driving every Sundays.

Please nairalander what are your views on this. I don't know if I can get someone from here that is willing to teach me driving.
Teaching will not be free, I will pay if affordable.

First let me commend you for this. You have made a decision that will greatly improve your finances. But on no account should you give your vehicle to a third party to drive. They will wreck it.

I would have loved to teach you how to drive cos I have about 10 years driving exprience and can drive almost any vehicle. But my location is in the West. You see it won't work.

I am a transport enthusiast too. Praying to get a Sienna by HP soon. And start long distance route. Lagos/Ibadan to Abuja.

I just want to encourage you, that money you are being paid at every month end, you will make 10 times more of it in one week.

Its a good biz move. Go ahead. grin. Achieve your dreams.

Wish you the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by RedMac: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
PeaceOfMind85:
Driving school would have been the best option, just that I only have time on Sundays, and another thing is driving school will be most costly to me.
Thanks for your input.

See let me clear you, if you avoid driving school now... for any reason, be rest assured you may find the need to go back to driving school, its not wise to cut corners....

there are driving schools that do weekends ... the cost u are trying to avoid might cost u more later... just make sure you pass through the right steps, what about driving license, you will need the driving school certificate to get one if you dont have yet...

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by PeaceOfMind85: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Idaytesj29:

First let me commend you for this. You have made a decision that will greatly improve your finances. But on no account should you give your vehicle to a third party to drive. They will wreck it.

I would have loved to reach you to drive cos I have 10 years driving exprience and can drive almost any vehicle. But my location is Ibadan. You see it won't work.

I am a transport enthusiast too. Praying to get a Sienna by HP soon. And start long distance route. Lagos/Ibadan to Abuja.

I just want to encourage you, the money you are being paid at every month end, you will make times 10 of it in one week.

Its a good biz move. Go ahead. grin

Wish you the best.
thanks.
I'm motivated with your words. I want to drive it myself.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by PeaceOfMind85: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:

See let me clear you, if you avoid driving school now... for any reason, be rest assured you may find the need to go back to driving school, its not wise to cut corners....

there are driving schools that do weekends ... the cost u are trying to avoid might cost u more later... just make sure you pass through the right steps, what about driving license, you will need the driving school certificate to get one if you dont have yet...

I have 7:30 - 5:30 Mon - Sat job. They only time I will have to learn is Sunday, I want to maintain the job until I'm set to hit the road with the vehicle before I resign.
For driving license:
I can still get it without driving school certificate. I know my way around that one.
I appreciate your contribution.
Thanks
Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by Cheunshow: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
You know your way around driver's license? Please ,you still need someone to put you through many things, because your statement pertaining to driver's license speaks a lot about your inexperience about transportation sector. Go to a driving school, that's the only option you have, any other thing aside from this, is a waste of time https://cheunshow.com/2022/04/22/how-to-process-a-fresh-drivers-licenceobtaining-a-licence-for-the-first-time-in-nigeria-requires-following-the-steps-below1-attend-training-at-an-accredited-driving-school-2-the-driving-sc/ I have 7:30 - 5:30 Mon - Sat job. They only time I will have to learn is Sunday, I want to maintain the job until I'm set to hit the road with the vehicle before I resign.
For driving license:
I can still get it without driving school certificate. I know my way around that one.
I appreciate your contribution.
Thanks[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by Idaytesj29(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
PeaceOfMind85:
thanks.
I'm motivated with your words. I want to drive it myself.

Driving it yourself is the best. Enjoy !

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by kaywon: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please ensure you don't endanger your life and those of your would-be passengers in cutting corners. Best wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Views: I Have Made Up My Mind To Resign And Start Transportation. by Idaytesj29(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Reg for your driving lisence. Arrange with a commercial driver in your locality to teach you how to drive. Get him interested by saying you will pay him.

2 hours or 1.5 hours every Sunday till your vehicle arrives is okay.

In 6 to 8 Sundays with an auto vehicle, you will be able to drive around. By the time your vehicle arrives. You will start with the shortest trip. To building your confidence and expertise. At this time, I warn you, do not try to speed. Chances of crashing is 75% if you do.

So from that angle gradually, you engage longer journey and be a pro.

Do not be intimidated or scared.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Available / Honda Civic 2003 Clean And Sharp / Super Clean 2015 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.