Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

How To Start A Dropshipping Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Start A Dropshipping Business? (176 Views)

Free Training: How To Start A Profitable Dropshipping Business With Zero Capital / Dropshipping Business / Build A Dropshipping Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Dropshipping Business? by babayega(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dropshipping has become quite a buzzword. There are thousands of articles about it. Sadly, true dropshipping platforms are not as many as should be. I spent the weekend testing many dropshipping platforms but most of them required some form of financial commitment while I wanted one that requires zero Capital.
After a trawling Google search pages and a few forums, I found the perfect Dropshipping Platform!

But first, what exactly is Dropshipping. It is basically a method of selling that allows store owners sell directly to consumers without stocking any inventory.

So when a customer purchases a product from a store or seller, a third-party supplier ships it directly to them. The customer pays the retail price you set, you pay the suppliers’ wholesale price, and the rest is profit. You never have to handle products or invest in inventory.

Illustration: You found a shoe for N1,500, you post it online for N2,500. The Dropshipper delivers the item and you earnN1,000 profit.

Now that you know what Dropshipping is, let me introduce you to the simplest and surest Dropshipping.Platform in Nigeria.

TENDO

Tendo allows you start a business with Zero capital. You simple registered, search for amazing products at wholesale prices, Add your profit, share on your social media pages or Whatsapp and when you make an order for your customer, TENDO delivers, collects payment and pays you your profit 2 days after delivery.

No story, No hassles, Just Profits!

To Join TENDO visit www. shopng . tendo. app or join “Tendo Resellers NG” on Facebook. You can also download the App on playstore.

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Employment For Retail Credit Collection / Gift Card Sales Representative / Urgent Recruitment In A Real Estate Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.