Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou (2821 Views)

Get 23GB For #1000 And 4GB For #200 Only Airtel User Check It Out / With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by SamEdem(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
So I've been using a Samsung before now,I actually bought it with my scholarship money��,my papa shout tire but I wanted an upgrade from my itel.

After using my Samsung for about 2 years I wanted to upgrade to a better phone but I couldn't because I didn't have enough money,I mean a nice phone now is from 120k upwards and I had less than 100k in savings.It was then a friend recommended that I start affiliate marketing ie selling other people's products online and getting paid commissions.

I didn't believe I could do it because of how busy I am in school but I gave it a try,I started with the money I had saved so far. Just with my old Samsung and internet access I've been able to make over 1M during this strike period and I just bought myself the latest OPPO A96 worth 160k.....This same me that was broke and didn't have upto 100k☺️☺️

The spec is crazy guys;

256GB internal memory
8GB RAM plus 5GB extra ie 13GB
5000 mAh Battery �
Camera 50MP
I also got a power bank as light no dey o��

And oh if you're interested in learn more about affiliate marketing,you can reach me through the link below;

https:///pr645d

Ps: I'm currently taking in just 20 people for now so I can give them full attention.

If the link doesn't go through kindly send a dm to 08095032617

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by Flamees(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
See this one you wan advertise your affiliate marketing

Show us real pics of the phone not the internet pics

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by SamEdem(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Interestingly I'm using the phone to make this post and still make more money �.

It's okay to have doubts but if you wanna find out more send me a DM
Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by shawante(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Flamees:

Quite funny but you made a valid point

2 Likes

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by Uplifted2022(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
SamEdem:
So I've been using a Samsung before now,I actually bought it with my scholarship money��,my papa shout tire but I wanted an upgrade from my itel.

After using my Samsung for about 2 years I wanted to upgrade to a better phone but I couldn't because I didn't have enough money,I mean a nice phone now is from 120k upwards and I had less than 100k in savings.It was then a friend recommended that I start affiliate marketing ie selling other people's products online and getting paid commissions.

I didn't believe I could do it because of how busy I am in school but I gave it a try,I started with the money I had saved so far. Just with my old Samsung and internet access I've been able to make over 1M during this strike period and I just bought myself the latest OPPO A96 worth 160k.....This same me that was broke and didn't have upto 100k☺️☺️

The spec is crazy guys;

256GB internal memory
8GB RAM plus 5GB extra ie 13GB
5000 mAh Battery �
Camera 50MP
I also got a power bank as light no dey o��

And oh if you're interested in learn more about affiliate marketing,you can reach me through the link below;

https:///pr645d

Ps: I'm currently taking in just 20 people for now so I can give them full attention.

If the link doesn't go through kindly send a dm to 08095032617

1 Like

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is a beast
Unfortunately something better will come end of this year and make this one look like a joke

The best trend that never fails is Jesus Christ
Surender to him,make him ur lord and master ..den enrol in the school of the Spirit to know him better .I recommend koinonia msgs on YouTube and d living faith church winners chapel

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Flamees:

grin

1 Like

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by halaqasa: 12:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Oloribu

No be Infinix pics be that grin

1 Like

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by BlackXabbath(m): 4:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Uplifted2022:

Boss na just 2k I need to take go work tomorrow.

I believe 2k out of 1million is nothing, op prove me right.
Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by Flamees(m): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2022
shawante:

Quite funny but you made a valid point
All these affliate marketers ehh

1 Like

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by Viiictor10(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
halaqasa:
Oloribu
No be Infinix pics be that grin
I sure say he no get the Oppo A96

2 Likes

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by SamEdem(m): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2022
So I woke up this morning to see the comments here and I couldn't stop laughing.

I actually uploaded the actual picture of the phone and power bank yesterday but I realized it didn't go through so I'll send them again today just to clear your doubts
Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by SamEdem(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2022
This is it

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by SamEdem(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2022
This is the picture of everything.

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by SamEdem(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2022
I had to use my other phone to snap.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity for those who were asking�

Well if you're tired of being broke and just pressing your phone without making money and you're learn you can send me a DM.

Ps: You must appreciate knowledge and be willing to commit to building your business cos this isn't a get rich quick or Ponzi scheme.
Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by Orji3(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
you just showed us the phone, I use a costlier phone, just show us the balance or statement...
Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by tellsblinks(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
SamEdem:
I had to use my other phone to snap.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity for those who were asking�

Well if you're tired of being broke and just pressing your phone without making money and you're learn you can send me a DM.

Ps: You must appreciate knowledge and be willing to commit to building your business cos this isn't a get rich quick or Ponzi scheme.

You're doing well! By the way I think you've proven yourself enough. Affiliate marketing pays

1 Like

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by Heptadeal: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
I'll check it out later

1 Like

Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by fastanddubious(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
So this is the phone I'll buy over an iPhone? grin
Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by SamEdem(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
It depends on what you like though,I actually prefer it because it gives me all I want plus it has a very strong battery.

Since I do business with my phone I need a phone with a durable battery
Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by Uplifted2022(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
BlackXabbath:

I believe 2k out of 1million is nothing, op prove me right.

yes oh... hunger dey my side like this
Re: Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou by SamEdem(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
So if you want to learn more about what I shared about earlier or you want to connect with me follow this link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWP1E4LsN64

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 / How To Create Fake Facebook,twitter And Whatsapp Conversation / Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.