Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Interested To Start An Online Publishing Bizz at No Cost?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interested To Start An Online Publishing Bizz at No Cost?? (108 Views)

Style Standards Are Set By Trend Bizz: From Fashion Week To Everyday Life / Ranking The Finest Ten Stock Screeners Of 2023 That Are Available At No Cost / Get A Free Website Today For Your Business At No Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested To Start An Online Publishing Bizz at No Cost?? by ronik4lif(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hi mate,

If you're one of those who is interested in beginning an Online publishing business but do not know how to start/kickoff with all the prerequisite needed including Finance. Then you're welcome here.

I do come here sometimes and i see guys interested in Online publishing but do not know how to get started or have access to materials that could aid their success in the Online publishing world.

As a result, I have decided to assist such people in this position with a publishing course i purchased earlier this year from a foremost Amazon publisher, a Nigerian. I made a purchase of this course hoping I'll be able to have enough time to give in into this area of business but got involved in other Money making engagement online that kind of takes more of my attention.

This concept of publishing is Unique and easy to do. It requires a No/Low content publishing book(Notebook, Journal e.t.c)basically on Amazon,that does not require any much writing skills except the desire to follow instructions and also the TIME.

I'll be sending this to very interested persons who really needs this coz I made a heavy investment in this course. And I'm giving it out FREE.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp, 0.9.0.8.3.3.0.5.3.5.4.

(1) (Reply)

How To Natural Weed In Dc Online 2022 / Best Coffee Blog Online / What Is The Space Bar Counter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.