Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. (738 Views)

Reliable China Logistics Company Needed. / Any Reliable China Logistics Here / Suggest A Fast, Cheap And Highly Reliable China-nigeria Shipping Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by SLOVFO(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please friends I need the services of a reliable China procurement and shipping agent. I intend buying from 1688.com. Can someone make me some recommendations base on experience?
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by SLOVFO(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nawa ooo. So nobody imports from China anymore?
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Andyvilly: 8:02am On May 22, 2022
Have you seen any yet, I also need the services of one. Thanks
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Hugoempirecargo: 8:35am On May 22, 2022
Hugoempire cargo

Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Andyvilly: 11:00am On May 22, 2022
Hugoempirecargo:
Hugoempire cargo

are you on WhatsApp with this number, let's chat.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by digitite: 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
Andyvilly:
Have you seen any yet, I also need the services of one. Thanks

What you need is a Digital Freight Forwarder. What are you importing ?
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by victorogundepo0(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
We can help you pay your Chinese suppliers and as well recommend you some trusted shipping agent.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by victorogundepo0(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
We can help you pay your Chinese suppliers and as well recommend you some trusted shipping agent.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Andyvilly: 5:14am On May 23, 2022
digitite:

Electronics via UPS.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by digitite: 10:04am On May 23, 2022
Andyvilly:

Electronics via UPS.

What quantity ? If the amount is plenty, it will be expensive via UPS but cheaper through Cargo Freight.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by digitite: 10:08am On May 23, 2022
Andyvilly:

Electronics via UPS.

The shipping can be arranged through a digital freight forwarder. Just let me know the specification of the consignment and I shall contact them to know the cost of shipment via Cargo freight. Which could be any major Airline coming to Nigeria. Ethiopian Cargo , Qatar Airways or Turkish Airways Cargo.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Hugoempirecargo: 10:45am On May 23, 2022
Yes

Andyvilly:
are you on WhatsApp with this number, let's chat.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by SLOVFO(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2022
digitite:

I am buying from 1688.com and will be buying assorted things ranging from small electronics to apparels.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by digitite: 4:03pm On May 23, 2022
SLOVFO:

I am buying from 1688.com and will be buying assorted things ranging from small electronics to apparels.

Why not open a Shop and Ship Warehouse in China where you can consolidate your shipment by forwarding the consignment there and then do a pick up. I will assist you technically.

Send me an email to

( radialfreight@radialhosting.com.ng )

listing the items specifications you need to buy including their weights and I shall suggest the best shipment method and cost of freight for you.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Zidoh(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
SLOVFO:
Please friends I need the services of a reliable China procurement and shipping agent. I intend buying from 1688.com. Can someone make me some recommendations base on experience?
We are your reliable and best procurement and Fright Forwarder and we have quick and secure delivery. You can reach us on Whatsapp on 08088759163.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Andyvilly: 12:42pm On May 24, 2022
My delivery via UPS is directly to my doorstep via UPS, costing not more than #60,000 naira for all my electrical appliances. But what I don't know is if customs and clearing agents are going to give me whahala.
Re: Recommend A Reliable China Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Hugoempirecargo: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2022
[Yes I am

quote author=Andyvilly post=113063300] are you on WhatsApp with this number, let's chat.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Wow 220k in 2 weeks doing this with my smartphone, I am sure you too can. / Sun King Solar System (the Best?): Complete Review, Products And Prices / Woman Or Man Who Gives More Stress In Doing Business With? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.